Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Speacial Cream And Soap For Black Skin People - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Speacial Cream And Soap For Black Skin People (6706 Views)

Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! / Benefits Of African Black Soap / Fem Tight, A Medicated Soap For Loose And Wide Punnany, How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speacial Cream And Soap For Black Skin People by intercom: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2011
i am a dark skin guy i have tried so many cream and soap but have not gotten my colour shining and bright.
what is the best cream and soap for black guy
Re: Speacial Cream And Soap For Black Skin People by RandV: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2011
Hi There,

I am an internationally trained esthetician with special focus on the Nigerian Skin, and I may be able to help you.

Can I know what exactly the current situation of your skin and what you intend to achieve. This would guide me on how to help.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Re: Speacial Cream And Soap For Black Skin People by intercom: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
I don't have any problem with my skin, is jst that i wanted to knw the cream that is best suitable for me as a black guy.
Re: Speacial Cream And Soap For Black Skin People by RandV: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2011
intercom:

I don't have any problem with my skin, is jst that i wanted to knw the cream that is best suitable for me as a black guy.

Hi,

You need to know your skin type to know what your skin needs exactly.

Are you dark or light skinned?

Regards,
Re: Speacial Cream And Soap For Black Skin People by intercom: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2011
R and V:

Hi,

You need to know your skin type to know what your skin needs exactly.

Are you dark or light skinned?

Regards,

I am a dark skin guy.

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Teaching Hospital Begins Cosmetic Surgery, Kidney Transplant / COVID-19 Update For June 6 2021 In Nigeria / Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.