Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

A Few Nice Laywer Jokes : Dont Comment Ohh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Few Nice Laywer Jokes : Dont Comment Ohh (2186 Views)

Dont Comment Please. . . Just Laugh And Take A Bow / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls! / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Few Nice Laywer Jokes : Dont Comment Ohh by lilkech(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2011
A new client had just come in to see a famous lawyer.

"Can you tell me how much you charge?", said the client.

"Of course", the lawyer replied, "I charge $200 to answer three questions!"

"Well that's a bit steep, isn't it?"

"Yes it is", said the lawyer, "And what's your third question?"

A golfer hooked his tee shot over a hill and onto the next fairway. Walking toward his ball, he saw a man lying on the ground, groaning with pain.
"I'm an attorney," the wincing man said, "and this is going to cost you $5000."

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry," the concerned golfer replied. "But I did yell 'fore'."

"I'll take it," the attorney said.

A young attorney who had taken over his father’s practice rushed home elated one night.

“Dad, listen,” he shouted, “I’ve finally settled that old McKinney suit.”

“Settled it!” cried his astonished father. “Why, I gave that to you as an annuity for life.”

A man went to a brain store to get some brain to complete a study. He sees a sign remarking on the quality of professional brain offerred at this particular brain store. He begins to question the butcher about the cost of these brains.

"How much does it cost for engineer brain?"

"Three dollars an ounce."

"How much does it cost for programmer brain?"

"Four dollars an ounce."

"How much for lawyer brain?"

"$1,000 an ounce."

"Why is lawyer brain so much more?"

"Do you know how many lawyers we had to kill to get one ounce of brain?"

A dog ran into a butcher shop and grabbed a roast off the counter. Fortunately, the butcher recognized the dog as belonging to a neighbor of his. The neighbor happened to be a lawyer.

Incensed at the theft, the butcher called up his neighbor and said, "Hey, if your dog stole a roast from my butcher shop, would you be liable for the cost of the meat?"

The lawyer replied, "Of course, how much was the roast?"

"$7.98." said the butcher.

A few days later the butcher received a check in the mail for $7.98.
Attached to it was an invoice that read: Legal Consultation Service: $150

A judge, bored and frustrated by a lawyer's tedious arguments, had made numerous rulings to speed the trial along. The attorney had bristled at the judge's orders, and their tempers grew hot. Finally, frustrated with another repetition of arguments he had heard many times before, the judge pointed to his ear and said, "Counselor, you should be aware that at this point, what you are saying is just going in one ear and out the other."

"Your honor," replied the lawyer, "That goes without saying. What is 'IN' there to prevent it?"

How can you tell a lawyer is lying?

Other lawyers look interested.
Re: A Few Nice Laywer Jokes : Dont Comment Ohh by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2011
is so so funny
Re: A Few Nice Laywer Jokes : Dont Comment Ohh by r231(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2011
;d ;d
Re: A Few Nice Laywer Jokes : Dont Comment Ohh by Ajibel(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
Okay, i didnt comment
Re: A Few Nice Laywer Jokes : Dont Comment Ohh by lilkech(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ajibel:

Okay, i didnt comment

*starts a slow clap*
Re: A Few Nice Laywer Jokes : Dont Comment Ohh by lilkech(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2012
B U M P

(1) (Reply)

Dont Laugh! / Three Types Of Bra / Photos Ask My Oga At The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.