Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye (40418 Views)

Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos) / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria / Paul Okoye Carries His Twin Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11
It is only football that unites the greater Nigeria but national money unites our leaders ......

1 Like

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:52pm On Feb 11
richiemcgold:
Allow us to win AFCON first.

All enemies of Nigeria shall go to hell.

If you wish this country bad, you shall go to hell too,

AMEN.

You and who?
We're talking about Eagles and AFCON, you are derailing to policts. Wetin concern me with your useless leaders.

Let's pray make eagles win this cup first. Tomorrow you can talk politics again.

AMEN

you are the enemy of the country

football is just a game
it means nothing

3 Likes

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by Sirafoy: 9:53pm On Feb 11
Jlow2:
When you say the truth they tag you enemy of Nigeria, if you chose to be docile some can not be, apc has wreaked this country,they re worse than talibans of Afghanistan, very unfortunate Nigeria is irredeemable,that is just the truth, some One diverted 3billion from a ministry but she is still doing make up in her house, but civil servants and lecturers can’t get pay rise, an accountant general stole 300billion he was giving a welcome party in his house, he is in his house sleeping in fully air conditioned rooms, looters dnt go to jail in Nigeria but a military guy whom put his life on the line to protect the country is paid 50k a month that can’t buy a bag of rice, may apc members and supporters continue to reap the fruit of their Labour from generation to generation
Likewise those that are praying against and wishing bad for Nigeria so that they can say that they warned them not to vote for Tinubu.
May they not live to witness the goodness of this land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by noskcid(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11
I just dey wait make dem announce big brother nija first. Na that time una go know say we get 2 president for Nigeria.
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by Ilaje1: 9:54pm On Feb 11
This Okoye is a fool.
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by Blaze14k: 9:55pm On Feb 11
richiemcgold:

AMEN.

You and who?
We're talking about Eagles and AFCON, you are derailing to policts. Wetin concern me with your useless leaders.

Let's pray make eagles win this cup first. Tomorrow you can talk politics again.

AMEN

This enemies of Nigeria u people are shouting up and down how does it help to make the country better. Is it not better for u to say more positive stuff than gaslight others. Those enemies r they the cause of Nigeria's predicament or u just comfortably target enemies. U don't realise u r part of the problem?

1 Like

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by Calitoscassius(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11
jmoore:
Cement 8,500 naira
10,000 in my area.
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by ade4real2016: 9:58pm On Feb 11
burp18:
Even after e clear. There's nothing anyone will do about it.

So, you're okay with this dejected lifestyle...Think with ya thick skull before reacting nah...
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by AskNgige2: 10:00pm On Feb 11
Lordsonn:
What is delaying the protests from going round Nigeria is AFCON. After AFCON, expect more protests

This is reason I want Nigeria to lose, let the anger boil well

1 Like

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by tctrills: 10:01pm On Feb 11
richiemcgold:

AMEN.

You and who?

AMEN
The enemies of Nigeria are all the idiots who's votes put us in this problem and you corrupt leaders.
Amen to your prayer. May they all roast in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by tctrills: 10:07pm On Feb 11
Omoluabi16:
With or without AFCON, we're all aware of the hardship. Why does it feel like some of these people are not so happy about this our little moment of joy?
I honestly pray you are not among those who's votes put us in this problem because there is no joy for the wicked.
Let's not allow football erase the memory of this hardship.
Let's not forget that 3 times in a row, certain Nigerians voted APC and today, everyone is crying.
Football cannot feed a hungry stomach. Please don't be carried away. Millions of Nigerians are going to bed hungry and with no hope for their next meal.

1 Like

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by Fuckyoumod: 10:08pm On Feb 11
richiemcgold:

AMEN.
after voting stupid and useless leaders, you are still accusing Nigerians of wish the country bad.

Well done

You and who?

AMEN
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by Otiwaikuku: 10:09pm On Feb 11
richiemcgold:

AMEN.

You and who?

AMEN

Wait o!
Who are the real enemies of the country? The politicians looting the economy and turning deaf ears to the cries of the masses,the mumus supporting the politicians that are looting the economy or the poor masses complaining of the evil going on in the land?
When you go ever get sense?
For how much you take dey behave like this?

1 Like

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by Calitoscassius(m): 10:09pm On Feb 11
So football will save the Zoo's economy and the useless naira. It is not Tifnubu again. grin grin
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by Calitoscassius(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11
ZombiePUNISHER:

you are the enemy of the country

football is just a game
it means nothing
Don't mind the idiat! grin football will save the useless naira and the Naigeeria economy. Those are the kinda morrons people have to share air with.

1 Like

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by Lagyaovye33: 10:15pm On Feb 11
chisomkachy:

RudeboyPsquare
You de mind them?
I wish Nigeria luck in the game but I don't no if something like that is happening sef
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by Jayhome24: 10:18pm On Feb 11
All these caeer dead people want trend by force by fire.

Okoye face front and enjoys the doles you already made we have buried your career for supporting and be a member of satanic movement called obidients.

U neva see shometin yet we go silent you forever because flavour, Phyno etc are Igbos super star but they played a political low key and never allow bitterness to ruined their life like you and your brothers.
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by tfelicityk(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11
Make e organised free concerts every Saturday for Nigerians from one state to another state for 9 weeks... E go clear the clear na 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by sweetkev(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11
richiemcgold:

AMEN.

You and who?

AMEN
Your real enemies are the politicians. Peter is made already but I appreciate him for standing for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by Starz825(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11
Emusan:

But it's people like you who always wish the country bad by reinforcing failed leaders.

The funny thing is, you people always claim to be the most patriotic and lover of the country.

When will you guys understand that there is no credible election in Nigeria hence should not blame any Nigerian for anything...

Most of these guys bought their way up...we all witnessed how the last election went..say na the highest bidder win

So you all should rest on all these election have consequences shit wey he na dey always yarn for here
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by SirBunky85(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11
Lordsonn:
What is delaying the protests from going round Nigeria is AFCON. After AFCON, expect more protests
I hope,you and your immediate household shall lead the protest from your street?
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by SirBunky85(m): 10:28pm On Feb 11
naijaboy756:
I told people that AFCON is keeping people low at the moment

After the tournament, the way Nigerians will hit the streets, our leaders may start running out of the country
yes,the sincere ones will hit the streets in their respective States and protest against their wicked Governors who,have been pocketing all the humongous amount of money given to them from the FAA C.
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by Johnn87: 10:33pm On Feb 11
matify83:
We shall enjoy the euphoria while it lasts just like you guys do cocaine.

grin
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by haffaze777(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11
Basic123:

Your candidate PETER OBI lost and he will never be president.
One will think na so he loves the country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqh1EygmOvU?si=18czYGQaaN2eqIhP

That clown will never be President of my beloved country
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by naijaboy756: 10:35pm On Feb 11
SirBunky85:
yes,the sincere ones will hit the streets in their respective States and protest against their wicked Governors who,have been pocketing all the humongous amount of money given to them from the FAA C.
you mean like the Save Nigeria Group or the occupy Nigeria group protested against their Lagos governor in 2012?

1 Like

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by SirBunky85(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11
naijaboy756:
you mean like the Save Nigeria Group or the occupy Nigeria group protested against their Lagos governor in 2012?
I mean like the deluded psquare who ignores his clueless state governor but will rush to protest in Lagos ,which has one of the best performing governors. Mischievous things.
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by unbiased2021: 10:40pm On Feb 11
richiemcgold:

AMEN.

You and who?

AMEN

Who are these enemies of Nigeria ?
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by Streetmovement(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I hate the leaders of this country with passion

If I could murder them, I would

1 Like

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by oyeb15: 10:43pm On Feb 11
Nigerians no dey reason. Am sorry to say, most of our population are dogmatic people. We don't reason at all.
With d high cost of school fees rent, fuel,food some overfed children who don't know what it takes their parents to put food on their table are shouting AFCON up and down.

1 Like

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by arantess: 10:44pm On Feb 11
richiemcgold:

AMEN.

You and who?

AMEN
Why cursing your self?

Have you forgotten that enemies of a state are those who support evil leadership?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by MrSly(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11
richiemcgold:

AMEN.

You are either blind or a part of the problem at hand. Enemies of Nigeria will surely go to hell. All hiders of truth, all those who look for the slightest opportunity to shift the goal post. They are the real enemies of this nation. Fuel is 680, your #1400 is equal to a dollar, killings are everywhere yet your president and his vice are in Abidjan watching a football match. Shame on you all.

You and who?

AMEN
Re: Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye by MrSly(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11
richiemcgold:

AMEN.

You and who?

AMEN

You are either blind or a part of the problem at hand. Enemies of Nigeria will surely go to hell. All hiders of truth, all those who look for the slightest opportunity to shift the goal post. They are the real enemies of this nation. Fuel is 680, your #1400 is equal to a dollar, killings are everywhere yet your president and his vice are in Abidjan watching a football match. Shame on you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alibaba Meets With Obasanjo In His House In Abeokuta (Photos) / Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.