Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna (5801 Views)

Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Armed Thugs, Massive Rigging And Violence Reported In Akwa Ibom State Pics!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by prettyG: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
At least one person has been reported killed in fresh ethno-religious fighting in Kafanchan, southern Kaduna State on Wednesday.

An eyewitness said violence broke out between the Hausa/Fulani community and the indigenous people of Kafanchan, a predominantly Christian town.

Residents have fled the affected areas after mobs torched cars and houses, and blocked exit roads, a witness said.

Two residents said the fracas started after a Hausa boy was mysteriously killed by the locals. “The boy was a spy for the Hausas," said a resident who gave his name as Gimba.

The police could not be reached immediately to confirm the details.

Kafanchan and other parts of southern Kaduna State have for years been a melting pot of religious and ethnic violence.

Hundreds were killed and several properties destroyed in post elections violence early this year.

The recent trouble came amid heightened security fears in the country after the Islamist group,Boko Haram, killed at least 150 people in Yobe and Borno states over the weekend.

The group has warned of more attacks on security formations, government establishments and churches.

The threat has created anxiety in many cities including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

As of Wedesday, the FCT, which has itself seen repeated attacks, remained scanty after the Sallah break.

Many government offices did not fully open while workers and other residents remained apprehensive.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/fresh-violence-reported-kaduna-state
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by Afam4eva(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2011
[size=16pt]Fresh Air 2011[/size]
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by jmaine: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
The southern Kaduna folks are at it again . . .returning provocation with provocation . . . these incessant violence for or against any group citizens in the North is becoming too regular sad
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by BootyOnMe: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
Serves them right!
I pray that continues till all those nosey, 'ashawo, pastor-phocking' Christians leave the North with their tatafoism!
You are not wanted there. . . get the heck out! kiss
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by ifyalways(f): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2011
One Naijeria,Up Naijeria.
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by PointB: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Serves them right!
I pray that continues till all those nosey, 'ashawo, pastor-phocking' Christians leave the North with their tatafoism!

They'll stay and fight for their rights in One Nigeria. Or they'll leave for the place in many Nigeria.
We need to be sure which one we want!
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
Interesting article.

Hausa spy?
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by Fhemmmy: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2011
In this jet age, people are still killing one another like this?
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by ASOROCKb(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2011
Dats nigeria 4u
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by nku5: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
Who's fighting who now abeg?
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by BootyOnMe: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2011
PointB:

They stay in fight for their rights in One Nigeria. Or they'll leave for the place in many Nigeria.
We need to be sure which one we want!

When it comes to religion, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS!
QURAN SAYS CHRISTIANS ARE INFIDELS!THEY ARE!!!
Don't go to 'enemy' territory. Period!

Bible says:Love they Islamic neighbours as thineselves!
They are both legitimate.
No Christian infidels/churches in the North.
Muslims are Christian neighbours. . . love them ASIS!!!!

No convertion necessary!
Soooooo,. . . . .WHAT IZZZZZ DA PROBLEM? undecided
CHRISTIANS OF COURSE!!! TROUBLE MAKERS!!!
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by Rgp92: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
BootyOnMe:

When it comes to religion, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS!
QURAN SAYS CHRISTIANS ARE INFIDELS!THEY ARE!!!
Don't go to 'enemy' territory. Period!

Bible says:Love they Islamic neighbours as thineselves!
They are both legitimate.
No Christian infidels/churches in the North.
Muslims are Christian neighbours. . . love them ASIS!!!!

No convertion necessary!
Soooooo,. . . . .WHAT IZZZZZ DA PROBLEM? undecided
CHRISTIANS OF COURSE!!! TROUBLE MAKERS!!!

Quran:

"Slay them wherever you find them, (Surah 2:190-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people, They desire nothing but your ruin, You believe in the entire Book, When they meet you they say: 'We, too, are believers.' But when alone, they bite their finger-tips with rage." (Surah 3:118, 119)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches, " (Surah 3:156-)

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:103-)

"The Jews and Christians say: 'We are the children of God and His loved ones.' Say: 'Why then does He punish you for your sins?" (Surah 5:18)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by BootyOnMe: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2011
Rgp92:

Quran:

"Slay them wherever you find them, (Surah 2:190-)

"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people, They desire nothing but your ruin, You believe in the entire Book, When they meet you they say: 'We, too, are believers.' But when alone, they bite their finger-tips with rage." (Surah 3:118, 119)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches, " (Surah 3:156-)

"The Jews and Christians say: 'We are the children of God and His loved ones.' Say: 'Why then does He punish you for your sins?" (Surah 5:18)

Supported!
You are an unbeliever! An infidel according to them!
STAY AWAY!!!
Or, I will gladly join the Boko Haramites and KILL of of you myself for being busy-bodies! kiss
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by Rgp92: 12:50am On Nov 10, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Supported!
You are an unbeliever! An infidel according to them!
STAY AWAY!!!
Or, I will gladly join the Boko Haramites and KILL of of you myself for being busy-bodies! kiss

Kill me, and ill kill you back. what what? u mad? cool
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by jimokpe: 1:00am On Nov 10, 2011
here they go again animals in human skin
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by BootyOnMe: 1:16am On Nov 10, 2011
Rgp92:

Kill me, and ill kill you back. what what? u mad? cool

Abeg, go kill Boko Haram first.
Not mad at all.
Nor be to make mouth for h-internet! kiss
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by Rgp92: 1:20am On Nov 10, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Abeg, go kill Boko Haram first.
Not mad at all.
Nor be to make mouth for h-internet! kiss

umad? uafraid? cool
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by yoji: 3:38am On Nov 10, 2011
@ rgp and bootyonme
its a two way thing, only that d northern christians are either outnumbered or gone soft
luke 19-27 says "but those enemies of mine who do not want me to be king over them-bring them here and kill them infront of me"
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by 1759odin(m): 4:34am On Nov 10, 2011
Naija & religion matters,it sucks.i think i'll go back home to worship our sango in my mother's village.Afterall,sango & ogun,no dey kill one another.
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by anishe(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2011
Aren't we tired of all these unrest?
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by afm4ever(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2011
See my name sake @afam4ever chei !!! 4 dis ember month God save ur people
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by gogodaye(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2011
See what the real problem with Nigeria is and where is lies, US ARROGANT EDUCATED FOLKS. We are too busy spreading the gospel of hate to our less privileged 'UNEDUCATED' folks. Genuine Nigerians should rise up to save Nigeria. Violence begets no good.
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by showstopa: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2011
I still don't understand why when there is problem of any kind, people come and shout FRESH AIR.For cryin gout loud, these problems existed eons before Jonah was born so what is it about it again? Can't you guys proffer solutions or shut ur dirty stinking mouth according by somebody I know. Fresh AIR is all you scream here, nansense.
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by wellheads(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2011
@Booty on me & Rpg92,
Both of you are very wrong in quoting the Holy Book. I think you should be careful, in attributing NL jokes and craze with the holy books. Except of course, if you need and fear nothing from the Author.
RMC
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by islamrules(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2011
Serves them right!
You are not wanted there. . . get the heck out!

But Kaduna people are christians. Hausas are immigrants.

So you expect Kaduna people to leave their lands, just as to show they dont phuck ?
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by onchefx: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2011
afam4eva look here you dont make a mockery of our nation you here, before we go land you slap from here
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by sadyeek(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2011
[size=22pt]You people should stop it with this misleading topics! Haba!!
Kafanchan is in southern kaduna, kaduna city is as peaceful as it can be.
[/size]
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by sadyeek(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Serves them right!

[size=22pt]did you read the article well at all?? it says"indegineous" that means thats their home town and they are christains and not hausas. so where do u want them to run to?? besides they are the ones causing the trouble.[/size]

Rgp92:

Quran:

"Slay them wherever you find them,  (Surah 2:190-)

[size=22pt] please ppl stop google-ing things and not taking the time to actually research. Have you taking th time to actually read this verses? The complete verses that is because some of these verses you quoated are not complete?? My guess is NO!
Have you read the verses before and after the ones quoted?? Lemi guess, NO!

Please people stop this.,.
[/size]

islamrules:

But Kaduna people are christians. Hausas are immigrants.

So you expect Kaduna people to leave their lands, just as to show they dont phuck ?

[size=22pt]kasduna is not a christain state! The cristains are mostly found in the southern part, which if you ask me is not much part of the state!(No offence)[/size]
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by Gbenge77(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2011
This is getting out of hand.
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by islamrules(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2011
@sadyeek
Where is ur statistic. No wonder you people claimed Jos is dominated by Hausa.
Re: Fresh Violence Reported In Kaduna by sadyeek(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2011
[size=22pt]jos WAS no doubt dominated by the hausas, but it wasn't for d Hausas.,.
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election / #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. / IPOB: Help Identify This Soldier Who Killed And Burnt A Person- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.