Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,757 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

President Jonathan Is God Sent! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is God Sent! (1284 Views)

Edited / There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Is God Sent! by Lenny5000(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
The rate at which so many Nigerians are insulting President Goodluck Jonathan of resent is no longer funny. Barely a year in office the man has received every type of insult and it's not stopping, but the strange thing about this, is these insults are coming from most of the people that said "PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS GOD SENT"  My question to these people is are you not afraid of insulting a man ordained by God to lead? During the election Campaign so many came out in large numbers saying they were not voting for PDP, but for Goodluck Jonathan. Nollywood was not left out as virtually every known star came out to support President Jonathan,  So many different versions of music and Video clips were made praising GEJ, even Veterans like "Onyenka Owenu" made a beautiful song urging President Jonathan to go ahead. Now it's not even a year and a lot of those that voted for him are now regretting it. The proposed removal of "Fuel Subsidy" spell untold hardship for ordinary Nigerians as if the people have not suffered enough. But then it is a choice Nigerans made and they must live with that choice for another 3yrs

Nigerians had the choice of picking between Ribadu(Acn) Buhari(Cpc) Jonathan(Pdp) The track records of these three men are known to Nigerians. As the EFCC boss people felt Ribadu's impact on the fight against corruption. (Which is still Nigeria's Biggest Problem) He was the first to touch (arrest) the untouchables, he even arrested his own boss. Buhari's track record as someone who is not corrupt is there for all to see. He is about the only ex head of state without landed properties and houses in Abuja. Despite being in charge of the petroleum trust fund, the man doesnt have an oil filed like his colleagues, he lives a very simple life but Nigerians rejected these two men and choose a Christian man that seems very quiet because they all believed he is Ordained by God.

Personally I Campaigned for Buhari vigorously because I believed in the man. I believe he is a very sincere man that wish Nigeria good. He walks around freely because he has no skeleton in his cupboard. He is about the only ex head of state in Nigeria that has never been accused of stealing a kobo. And now he has decleared that there is no such thing as "Fuel Subsidy" He said what they are calling "Subsidy" is actually corruption and ways to steal more money. He challenged the person in charge to come and explain this thing called "Fuel Subsidy" that would bring so much hardship to the ordinary Nigerians. Having said all these, do I now begin to weep for Nigeria because of the coming hardship the PDP led Government has in store for Nigerians? No I wont! But I will definitely take Nigerians for their words that the current president is God sent and so they should be patient and expect a Miracle! So insulting a man (President Jonathan) you proclaim was sent by God can delay or stop your Miracle. Be warned! By the way I am a Christian but I was raised never to allow Religion or tribe bias my views on issues. So my dear Nairalanders insulting President GEJ on the web wont move Nigeria forward especially to those that VOTED for him and believe  HE IS GOD SENT. I employ you to summon that same faith, and pray for him because you are stuck with him for another 3yrs years.  God Bless the federal republic of Nigeria. God bless you.

Re: President Jonathan Is God Sent! by BootyOnMe: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2011
At the mention of your name. . .EVERY KNEE SHALT BOW! grin
Oh J-es o!
For God so loved Nigeria. . .he sent it Jonathan!
. . . .And Patience too! cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Is God Sent! by Lenny5000(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2011
BootyOnMe:

At the mention of your name. . .EVERY KNEE SHALT BOW! grin
Oh J-es o!
For God so loved Nigeria. . .he sent it Jonathan!
. . . .And Patience too! cheesy
lol
Re: President Jonathan Is God Sent! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2011
But according to the Bible, isnt Jonathans position higher than that of Adeboye?!

Why is he kneeling before his subordinate?
Re: President Jonathan Is God Sent! by jaso1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
This is one of reason why the country is retrogressive. The quality of any leader lies on his or her antecedent which merit must be criteria. Is unfortunate that reverse is the case here in Nigeria, we are so lazy to do our own research all we are after is money which is reason behind average people that attend house of God today. A pastor went to Jonathan house and he came back to tell us that his purpose or outcome of his meeting was not for people consumption but he can communicate to us message from God and we never sense or smell dubious act! These pastors own private jets, sparking houses and Tertiary institution that cannot be afforded by poor who raised the money due to expensive fees. With this facts our brain still remain weak because we've been both spiritually and demonlly finished by these crooks colluding with kingpins of these criminality in the name of govt. The only different is direct and indirect way in which they operate. God has done marvelous in our lives we should not tag leadership failure, madness and ineptitude to God. If people have access to basics things God will rest of his name been abused by Nigerians whom doesn’t know quality of good leadership.
Re: President Jonathan Is God Sent! by Lenny5000(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
jas_o:

This is one of reason why the country is retrogressive. The quality of any leader lies on his or her antecedent which merit must be criteria. Is unfortunate that reverse is the case here in Nigeria, we are so lazy to do our own research all we are after is money which is reason behind average people that attend house of God today. A pastor went to Jonathan house [/b]and he came back to tell us that his purpose or outcome of his meeting was not for people consumption but he can communicate to us message from God and we never sense or smell dubious act! These pastors own private jets, sparking houses and Tertiary institution that cannot be afforded by poor who raised the money due to expensive fees. With this facts our brain still remain weak because we've been both spiritually and demonlly finished by these crooks colluding with kingpins of these criminality in the name of govt. The only different is direct and indirect way in which they operate. God has done marvelous in our lives we should not tag leadership failure, madness and ineptitude to God. If people have access to basics things God will rest of his name been abused by Nigerians whom doesn’t know quality of good leadership.

You mean [b]Yaradua's House
, That was Bishop Oyedepo I beleive.
Anyway Nigerians, like must humans on earth love money so they will flock and worship anybody that promise to teach them how to get that money in a Flash! Heck! They will even worship the person, even better if the person add MOG (man of God) to his name. Nigeria will be better whenever the people decide they truly want change and want to better their lives. I mean less than 10,000people just cant hold over 150million people Hostage. It is just not possible except the people are willing participant and in this case they are.
Re: President Jonathan Is God Sent! by egift(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
Re: President Jonathan Is God Sent! by Kx: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
Na today!
Re: President Jonathan Is God Sent! by egift(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^ One went in the Day, and was happily received. The other went in the thick of the Night to be delivered of his Demons and rescued from his Calabash
Re: President Jonathan Is God Sent! by homerac7: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2011
I believe dt Nigerians deserve d kind of leadership we currently hav.

Slightly aside, met someone who was in Uniport when GEJ was doing his Ph.d. he told me d dude failed his defence six different and consecutive times, it took Alameiyiseigha's intervention wt d university's high authority to waive it for him. I will like Beaf to once again post GEJ's CV so dt we can check his date of receipt of ph.d against Alams' tenure. I'm sure If It were against Tinubu or Sahara reporters, Beaf will b quick to dig up "his evidences". Since I'm sure hes also in possession of ds "exhibit", I implore him to tender it for general scrutiny.

(1) (Reply)

Is Boko Haram Real Or The Metaphor Of An Agenda Against A Section Of The Country / Bomb Blast In Bukuru Area Of Jos / Ondo People Have Rejected Tribalism – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.