Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) (37222 Views)

Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by MrBroke(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12
N1600

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Expanse2020(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12
Fortunate bread Na 1500
Unfortunate own Na 700

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by ClearFlair: 8:11pm On Feb 12
Alexis11:

Lol let's avoid incompetent man like Obi by all means pls.

Tinubu is better.

The same one or another one? Comedian go fit you o

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Teejaney88(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12
1000 and above...

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by ClearFlair: 8:11pm On Feb 12
Goodnewsforlife:
so u are telling us here that this bread was 200 naira 9 months ago

Ur insincerity is what is making people not to vote for anyone from your tribe

9 years
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by bemeruca: 8:12pm On Feb 12
During GEJ time how much was market square bread? I bet it was less than 400 naira. Buhari came and take it up to 800, although them say the Russian war with Ukraine add to the cost but now it's all about tribalism and y'all are paying the price.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by CaptainFM1: 8:12pm On Feb 12
What is the gram?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Upoo: 8:13pm On Feb 12
In Asaba, crunchies bread is #1,000

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by MurderX: 8:14pm On Feb 12
successmatters:
From your story, you went to see someone off early in the morning, who is she?

Dont mind the OP after knacking Olosho all night long, He is now complaining of bread in the morning. How much you give your friend for transport?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Elsueno: 8:19pm On Feb 12
Around 1100 I think, it usually depends on the brand...Same size can go for over 1500 for others.

I buy bread a lot too, I dey use am make toasted sandwich πŸ₯ͺ on weekends, store them for fridge & eat am slowly weekdays

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by jojothaiv(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12
Some folks on this thread will say it's better you home bake your bread, it's cheaper.

Koboko will soon be a starter pack.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by tefund(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12
venabili:

He meant apc in general. Thats circa 2015.
Never mind that Agbadorian!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by tnerro1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12
1,250 Kinimanjaro bread

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by iamtardey: 8:21pm On Feb 12
Na β€˜happy time’ we dey chop for Ikeja tongue

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by kmaster007: 8:22pm On Feb 12
Booku bread is 900

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by newfhace(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12
Melagros:
High cost of living in Nigeria, honestly, I don't know where we're heading to

This morning, when I saw-off a visitor, on my way back I entered a supermarket to get a loaf of bread, and I had only 2k cash with me, I didn't come out with my atm card

When I went to make payment, then the attendant said; 'oga the bread don add money ooh' shockingly, I asked! How much? She said 1,700. Then I said, but I bought it here three days ago 1,500, she said yes, the price don go up again. Then I said 'no wahala take your money, anyhow we go survive am'

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, unless in an usual situation, a day doesn't pass me by without taking at least a cup of tea/ coffee, and this loaf of bread called 'jumbo' before 2015, I could remember I used to buy it 350 Naira

COMRADES, Please tell us how much does it cost in your area, city or state. I could remember vividly as at January 2024 the price of the aforementioned item was 1,200, and I don't how much it will cost before the end of the year

Another wahala, there's beans scarcity in my area, what's happening actually I don't know
Thank you very much

We go use bonjour bread know people wey dey stay for pH

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Omobude244: 8:23pm On Feb 12
Alexis11:

Lol let's avoid incompetent man like Obi by all means pls.
Tinubu is better.
Tinubu is better than nobody
he was the worst candidate at the last election
you guys are just tribal bigots
nothing less

Goan and find out how the health sector in Anambra was during that strike.
Tinubu till 2099

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12
1200 from ShopRite
1100 from roadside

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by killsmith(f): 8:24pm On Feb 12
The yorubas killed this country.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by elinaxy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12
Data has increased in price
Adewale1603:
I think it's only recharge cards or airtime that hasn't increased in price

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by RepoMan007: 8:26pm On Feb 12
Forget all those baking wahala.

Just corner bag of flour and be making swallow from it. Lol.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Ykc2(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12
Is not about buying bread 1000 naira,there is nothing inside all the breads in nigeria again, all those 🍞 are scharf at moment, how can a Baker make gain by adding all the necessary ingredients for bread ? Not possible

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:27pm On Feb 12
successmatters:
From your story, you went to see someone off early in the morning, who is she?

Upon all the story only this important to you....

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Greenback: 8:27pm On Feb 12
Whenever I do video call with my peeps in the States and it's noon over there and you see them go to the light switch on the wall and put it on and you always wonder,the power is ever available!!!!!

But here,that ain't possible anymore for the past decades!!! I mean,even right now,I can't confidently get up and put the damn switch on,no fkn way,there ain't no power!!! We be living in darkness in Nigeria and darkness,spiritually and physically is bad...it's evil.... OMG!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by themanderon: 8:28pm On Feb 12
Maybe we should scrap the naira and start all over again.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12
I just bought bread I used to buy 1300, 1400 few minutes ago. I didn't complain because everyday price increase is now a general phenomena.
We would survive this great tinubulation.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by magzey: 8:33pm On Feb 12
Creditalerts:
U voted apc right?

Cry me a lagoon

U never see anything

Renewed shege banza
As you did not vote for APC ,is APC Selling bread in your Area? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by UNDFTD: 8:42pm On Feb 12
Melagros:
High cost of living in Nigeria, honestly, I don't know where we're heading to

This morning, when I saw-off a visitor, on my way back I entered a supermarket to get a loaf of bread, and I had only 2k cash with me, I didn't come out with my atm card

When I went to make payment, then the attendant said; 'oga the bread don add money ooh' shockingly, I asked! How much? She said 1,700. Then I said, but I bought it here three days ago 1,500, she said yes, the price don go up again. Then I said 'no wahala take your money, anyhow we go survive am'

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, unless in an usual situation, a day doesn't pass me by without taking at least a cup of tea/ coffee, and this loaf of bread called 'jumbo' before 2015, I could remember I used to buy it 350 Naira

COMRADES, Please tell us how much does it cost in your area, city or state. I could remember vividly as at January 2024 the price of the aforementioned item was 1,200, and I don't how much it will cost before the end of the year

Another wahala, there's beans scarcity in my area, what's happening actually I don't know
Thank you very much

In response to your question, I will tell you where your country is heading. Your useless and failed country, Liegeria, is heading to the bottomless pit of HELL. The rate at which it is sliding to economic ruin, be prepared to buy the same loaf of bread by year's end with a basket load of your useless and worthless Naira notes. Zimbabwe of yesteryears and Venezuela would be child's play compared to what will happen in Liegeria. Things will ONLY get worse and NEVER better, NOT in Liegeria anyway.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by ogbonti: 8:49pm On Feb 12
Creditalerts:
U voted apc right?

Cry me a lagoon

U never see anything

Renewed shege banza

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Felaincarnated: 8:51pm On Feb 12
Baba u still dey get erection for dis economy to even dey see a friend off.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Brushstrokes20: 8:51pm On Feb 12
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€eBOLA on rampage!πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
# the shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by iLegendd(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12
Anything I want to buy, I always calculate how much it is in Dollar and I never feel bad again.

I have my $1 fixed as ₦1000 (even though I know it's almost ₦1.5k).

I usually do mental calculation of how much I used to buy these things abroad that year and I concluded that Naija is still cheaper.

Na poor men wey no fit control their dxcks dey born too many children I dey laugh. They've not seen anything yet.

Most things are cheaper in Nigeria except the imported ones.

We should enjoy this hardship now because what APC has in store for us is worse than what we're currently experiencing.

The poorer you make the masses, the easily you can control them with just a loaf of bread. Na who eat well come get strength they fight rich government officials.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger / FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.