Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) (37224 Views)

Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by PHAYOL81: 10:59pm On Feb 12
N900. BOKKU mart sells their quality bread at that amount. Still bought a couple of the loafs at SURULERE on my way to the ISLAND this evening. The children always love the yummy taste.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by PrettyIfy7: 11:10pm On Feb 12
Goodnewsforlife:
so u are telling us here that this bread was 200 naira 9 months ago

Ur insincerity is what is making people not to vote for anyone from your tribe

And this your stupid comment is the reason why every other tribe down south sees your tribe as senseless.
Can't you read to comprehend before displaying your hatred for a whole tribe?
What a shame!
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Goodnewsforlife: 11:12pm On Feb 12
PrettyIfy7:

And this your stupid comment is the reason why every other tribe down south see your tribe as senseless.
Can't you read to comprehend before displaying your hatred for a whole tribe?
What a shame!
senseless tribe that is ruling over d brave n courageous billionaires n they keep shouting marginalization with nothing they can do about it

Senseless coward dey show brave man coward

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:15pm On Feb 12
Na those who voted failures had been going about lamenting the high cost of commodities! Una brain go format by fire by force!
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by ScamDemicEra: 11:19pm On Feb 12
Creditalerts:
U voted apc right?

Cry me a lagoon

U never see anything

Renewed shege banza

....you wey no vote APC dey buy am for N5

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by PrettyIfy7: 11:19pm On Feb 12
Goodnewsforlife:
senseless tribe that is ruling over d brave n courageous billionaires n they keep shouting marginalization with nothing they can do about it

Senseless coward dey show brave man coward

I can see your level of bigotry.
Continue in it and "ebi npawa" will always be your slogan. Shameless

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Mcslize: 11:32pm On Feb 12
₦1500

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by blowjohn(m): 12:22am On Feb 13
Melagros:

The bread you saw is better than market square bread, apart from nextime bread, i haven't taste any bread that is better than this one

Hmm

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by maestro299: 1:20am On Feb 13
iLegendd:
Anything I want to buy, I always calculate how much it is in Dollar and I never feel bad again.

I have my $1 fixed as ₦1000 (even though I know it's almost ₦1.5k).

I usually do mental calculation of how much I used to buy these things abroad that year and I concluded that Naija is still cheaper.

Na poor men wey no fit control their dxcks dey born too many children I dey laugh. They've not seen anything yet.

Most things are cheaper in Nigeria except the imported ones.

We should enjoy this hardship now because what APC has in store for us is worse than what we're currently experiencing.

The poorer you make the masses, the easily you can control them with just a loaf of bread. Na who eat well come get strength they fight rich government officials.

They will tell you 'Give birth, God will train them'. Like WTFH!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by BeeNG3: 2:51am On Feb 13
😄😄😄it is well brother.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by BeeNG3: 2:53am On Feb 13
successmatters:
From your story, you went to see someone off early in the morning, who is she?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by oloriooko(m): 2:54am On Feb 13
Alexis11:

Lol let's avoid incompetent man like Obi by all means pls.

Tinubu is better.

Yeah Tinubu is better at least we can see the immediate impact of his governance and his future plan for Nigeria
By all means irrespective of what we are facing as a result of gross incompetence and shallow thinking which is the hallmark of this regime I think Tinubu should rule us for 16 years QED!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Hauzy2020: 4:42am On Feb 13
Bought something of that size for 800 naira yesterday, am presently in Okene.d weight wasn't encouraging

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by onyxo76(m): 5:53am On Feb 13
successmatters:
From your story, you went to see someone off early in the morning, who is she?
he never mentioned early in the morning, na you dey add early, anyway e fit be the care taker wey come collect annual rent, na that kin time dem fit catch you for house.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by onyxo76(m): 6:04am On Feb 13
It depends on the size, but in a supermarket I buy from, the size of a 1k loaf is the same as when it was 800 a few weeks ago.
Aside this, the quality is quite poor now no thanks to a crate of eggs at 4k and bag of sugar at 78k.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Father4all: 6:18am On Feb 13
Must you eat bread grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Xiaohei(m): 6:36am On Feb 13
We4all:

Did I mention in the post that they were the same? Have you produced either bread or biscuits before to know the time used? Both of them have a similar way of production and the time spent cannot be the reason why biscuits are cheaper.

I was expecting a smart response and not your aggressive comment. And now it just dawned on me that the most significant reason is because [b]biscuits have a longer life span compared to bread which is perishable. [/b]I just didn't think about it before.

Under the current hardship brought about by Tinubu and a lot of sycophantic Nigerians, people will gladly eat expired and moldy bread. The shege has just begun.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by ayanbaba2(m): 7:08am On Feb 13
Expanse2020:
Fortunate bread Na 1500
Unfortunate own Na 700
Osinwin🤗

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Fortuneed(m): 7:47am On Feb 13
I bought 1500

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by nini007(m): 8:07am On Feb 13
#1,300

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Twoclans(f): 9:43am On Feb 13
I can stay ten years without eating bread .If they like they should increase price to one million .None of my business.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by LegallyBlunt: 11:25am On Feb 13
Melagros:

500-700 for a jumbo size bread? Please, your location, I could remember even in Jos I bought this sjze of bread 1000 late last year
Jos people dey ball na

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Hmsniki(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13
1800 in Asaba, Edith supermarket thesame size.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by tianababe(f): 12:39pm On Feb 13
try bokku bread. 900g is 900naira

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by merits(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13
Creditalerts:
U voted apc right?

Cry me a lagoon

U never see anything

Renewed shege banza

Everyone is feeling it,including you and your family.It touches every where nobody is left out.So stop all this criticism and focus on way forward.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13
LegallyBlunt:
Jos people dey ball na
Na lie, we no reach Niger Delta people, even quarter of their performance sef we no reach. I know wetin I dey see for PH cool
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13
onyxo76:
he never mentioned early in the morning, na you dey add early, anyway e fit be the care taker wey come collect annual rent, na that kin time dem fit catch you for house.
Lolzz grin grin grin
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13
Twoclans:
I can stay ten years without eating bread .If they like they should increase price to one million .None of my business.

Are you serious? Abeg people like me go die ooh grin
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 1:58pm On Feb 13
merits:

Everyone is feeling it,including you and your family.It touches every where nobody is left out.So stop all this criticism and focus on way forward.
My brother, I the wonder sometimes how these boys post recklessly on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13
Elsueno:
Around 1100 I think, it usually depends on the brand...Same size can go for over 1500 for others.

I buy bread a lot too, I dey use am make toasted sandwich 🥪 on weekends, store them for fridge & eat am slowly weekdays

Abeg, explain this your method... I love the way it sounds
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Elsueno: 3:13pm On Feb 13
Yampotatocarrot:

Abeg, explain this your method... I love the way it sounds

-Get ur bread( slice or otherwise)

Prepare some toppings( fish, chicken, meat with some vegetables & mayanise)

Some seasoning, mix together & put it in between two slices of bread.

Then put in a toaster. I Usually use one big bread like the opp, then put in the fridge, last for a whole week.

FYI, you can check YouTube for better recipes, trust me, this whole thing is freaking cheap & takes about 30-40 minutes to prepare
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13
Elsueno:

-Get ur bread( slice or otherwise)

Prepare some toppings( fish, chicken, meat with some vegetables & mayanise)

Some seasoning, mix together & put it in between two slices of bread.

Then put in a toaster. I Usually use one big bread like the opp, then put in the fridge, last for a whole week.

FYI, you can check YouTube for better recipes, trust me, this whole thing is freaking cheap & takes about 30-40 minutes to prepare

Thanks for this, I appreciate. But if I may, you said, "put in a fridge". Won't it get spoilt in a fridge?

But if you mean a freezer, will I need to microwave it when I want to eat it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger / FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.