Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

4 Powerful Ways That You Can Make Lots Of Money From Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Powerful Ways That You Can Make Lots Of Money From Whatsapp (84 Views)

Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Powerful Ways That You Can Make Lots Of Money From Whatsapp by Deez247(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12
I don't think you understanand how much money you can make from WhatsApp. 🤔

So, let me break it open for you.

Here are 4 powerful ways that you can make lots of money from WhatsApp.

➡️ USE IT TO MARKET YOUR BUSINESS.

Whether you sell
- Digital Products
- Physical Products, or
- Services

Understanding how to sell on WhatsApp will open you to a world of new possibilities and give you endless clients per month.

I am talking from experience.

🟠 BECOME A WHATSAPP INFLUENCER

There is a growing need for those who can advertise others' businesses on WhstsApp.

Thousands of business owners are willing to throw their money at you, for you to give them visibility on this app.

Just imagine you charge them 5k each.

And you get 2 people per day.

That's an easy 10k per day.

Multiply it by 20 and you have 200k at the end of the month if you do this for only 20 days a month).

what did you hear about a profitable side hustle again? 🤔

🟣 BECOME A WHATSAPP CLOSER
Many businesses are running ads.
Many businesses get hundreds of WhatsApp chats.

But, not many of them know how to convert these chats to sales.

If you understand whatsapp marketing, you can position yourself as a WhatsApp closer and just close sales for businesses.

Work from the comfort of your home and earn cool cash per week.

Is that not sweet? 🤤

🔴 TEACH OTHERS HOW TO SELL ON WHATSAPP
If you have the results and ability to teach, this is another side hustle that can bring you loads of money.

See ehhh, you don't want to know... 🤤🤤
________

I know you are salivating at this point.

But, it all begins with understanding HOW TO SELL ON WHATSAPP.

And this is what the WhatsApp Hack Course is ALL About.

In the course, I you will be taught the process of selling on this green app and what works.

What are you still waiting for?

Business owners like you have started learning, implementing, and getting mad results.
That's where the WHATSAPP GROWTH HACK COMES in.

INSIDE THIS COURSE, YOU'D LEARN ;

1. The 3 skills that brings clients consistently.

2. The steps to growing a profitable audience on WhatsApp.

3. How to get your first 100 contacts without spending money.

4. How to save over 1,000 contacts automatically.

5. How to create irresistible offers + done for you templates for over 11 industries. E.g. Fashion, Real Estate, network marketing, coaching etc.

6. How to create, shorten and customize your WhatsApp link.

7.The key to creating valuable content +10 days ready to use content templates.

8. How to generate organic and paid traffic to your WhatsApp.

9. How to run ads on Instagram.

10. How to sell on a Whatsapp TV.

11. 8 WhatsApp TV ideas you can use to make money.

12. How to never lose your audience.

13.Three key habits you need for growth.

14. Why Your List Isn't Converting To Paying Clients.

15. Access to a workbook for execution.
Contact me
HERE to learn more and give me a WhatsApp DM .

(1) (Reply)

Jesam Micheal Donates N15m To Nana Berry Orphanage, Buys New Home / Over Taxation: We'll Shut Down Filling Stations In Anambra ,if.... / How To Request Seller Verification On Facebook Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.