Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget (19969 Views)

Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal / I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher / Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by zoghys: 6:15pm On Feb 21
Pemisire113:
Hey family, am glad to be here, am a 28 yrs old Nigerian lady with a great determination spirit. I couldn't attend a university to study a nursing degree which is my dream career but I attended a college of health with struggles due to financial incapability. I was raised by a mum who lost her husband at early stage. We are four am the third.

When I completed my secondary school i started working in a hospital as an hospital aid, I was able to raised some cash I proceeded to a college of health where i did a three years course and i graduated with flying colours.

I immediately moved to Lagos and start working in a hospital. I was able to raise some money that was in 2020. I did my pass port. I went online, I met some friends and i applied for a Dubai visa with the intention of getting there to do some care course, so I can work in care homes or hospital.

I got the visa. I traveled, i did the course i was able to get a caregiver job luckily for me with 2000 dhm salary. I was happy thinking my dream is gradually coming through i would able to save money, proceed with my nursing degree and take care of my mum, unfortunately for me, the issues of Nigerian cultists came up in UAE. They stopped all documentation for Nigerians, that was when the ban started. I waited a bit but nothing changed i had no choice than to come back to Nigeria in 2020. I quickly landed in Lagos and started applying to hospital all over again, i got a job again, salary was way below the offers i got in UAE, since then till now, i was able to raise 2M.

Now my people please advice me, which country can this amount take me to with flight tickets etc.

A country I can be able to work and may be further to earn a degree later.

Pls Advice me 🥺

Thank you sir /thank u ma

The best you can get to with 2million naira with travel ticket inclusive is Togo or Cote d iviore. It's that bad, and so I suggest you work much more here and re strategize.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by dammywapes(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21
2M small o
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by mrjojo: 6:16pm On Feb 21
I hope the 2million is in dollar equivalent
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by RichIgboBoy: 6:17pm On Feb 21
Courageous lady

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by CandidAdmin(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21
So 9ja caused ya down moments in 2020?
God save us.
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by blowjohn(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21
forsaleitem:

Just like someone suggested, you can check the Canada thread and see what you can take out of it

I wish you the best of luck

Kindly WhatsApp me on 09081577626, I have something to discuss with you

Note: I am not asking you for any money and I am not a visa agent, but something that I thought might be helpful to some extent.

Thanks

Oga say it here.
No private chats.

Abi u be scammer abi u be spiritual counsellor?

Say it here.

OP don't engage in any WhatsApp chat o.

Funny nigerians everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Beverlyjean(f): 6:20pm On Feb 21
Ayinke93:

You are more than qualified for the Canadian Express entry. You should easily be nominated for the healthcare worker category. Use that 2m to evaluate your credentials with WES, and write IELTS. You'll figure out proof of funds on the way.

Do u know how much plane ticket is to Canada??
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by NaijaCover(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21
Na small money ooooo
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by gentlesmithugo(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21
Jennyclay:
Denmark or Sweden
see dis one wey sabi nothing except to dey bash me.nothing dey ur head.u think 2 million can take u to some African country not to talk of countries like Sweden and denmark.u be confirmed mugu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Greenback: 6:21pm On Feb 21
Darien4:
While chatting people privately, be careful with your 2m naira. Don't give out shi shi to anybody for whatever help they would want to render.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by blowjohn(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21
Darien4:
While chatting people privately, be careful with your 2m naira. Don't give out shi shi to anybody for whatever help they would want to render.

Pls warn the OP well o.
This one wey some people don't hear 2 milla, their ears and eyes don begin sharp like nepa high voltage

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21
Mods ban this scammer asap

forsaleitem:

Just like someone suggested, you can check the Canada thread and see what you can take out of it

I wish you the best of luck

Kindly WhatsApp me on 09081577626, I have something to discuss with you

Note: I am not asking you for any money and I am not a visa agent, but something that I thought might be helpful to some extent.

Thanks
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Oblongata: 6:25pm On Feb 21
Gerrard59:

N2M will take her nowhere in South Africa. This is assuming she even gets a visa to enter the country. Nigerians who plan to write the NCLEX exams in South Africa don see something in visa application. Hopefully, the newly opened centre in Nairobi will offer them chances to write the exam.

Her best bet is the UK. OP should look for well-wishers, especially relatives or friends who reside abroad, to support her lofty dreams. Continue to work and save what you can. I am not too familiar with nursing degrees, but are you sure a degree from a college of health would open you to opportunities as BSc in Nursing? This would help adjust your plans and ambitions.

Also, does it mean since the ban, Nigerians cannot get a work visa to work in the UAE? What about those in the country who will need a renewal of their work visas?
cc: Pemisire113
UK ke??

N2 million is less than £850. Wetin she wan use am do?

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by blowjohn(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21
In fact OP that person wey say make u WhatsApp am, no try am o.

If to say e get better advice why him still dey naija.

No just try am o before them track u collect ur money

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by deyplay: 6:26pm On Feb 21
Ayinke93:

You are more than qualified for the Canadian Express entry. You should easily be nominated for the healthcare worker category. Use that 2m to evaluate your credentials with WES, and write IELTS. You'll figure out proof of funds on the way.
I think this should be the better advice. My only concern is the POF, but as the writer said, there are always way around it, and you will figure it out yourself
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by blowjohn(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21
Firstorderwizard:

Mods ban this scammer asap

The guy think say e smart.
Consequence of hunger. Him Brain don boot.

Adenosine Tri phosphate don dey work.
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Ayinke93(f): 6:33pm On Feb 21
Beverlyjean:

This is the problem. You focus first on all the things that'll stop you 8 steps ahead instead of focusing on the problem right before you. Do you know how many steps she has to take on the Canadian PR journey before she gets to the plane ticket part? that should be the least of her worries. She should focus on getting the PR first.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by AllenSpencer: 6:33pm On Feb 21
Pemisire113:
Hey family, am glad to be here, am a 28 yrs old Nigerian lady with a great determination spirit. I couldn't attend a university to study a nursing degree which is my dream career but I attended a college of health with struggles due to financial incapability. I was raised by a mum who lost her husband at early stage. We are four am the third.

When I completed my secondary school i started working in a hospital as an hospital aid, I was able to raised some cash I proceeded to a college of health where i did a three years course and i graduated with flying colours.

I immediately moved to Lagos and start working in a hospital. I was able to raise some money that was in 2020. I did my pass port. I went online, I met some friends and i applied for a Dubai visa with the intention of getting there to do some care course, so I can work in care homes or hospital.

I got the visa. I traveled, i did the course i was able to get a caregiver job luckily for me with 2000 dhm salary. I was happy thinking my dream is gradually coming through i would able to save money, proceed with my nursing degree and take care of my mum, unfortunately for me, the issues of Nigerian cultists came up in UAE. They stopped all documentation for Nigerians, that was when the ban started. I waited a bit but nothing changed i had no choice than to come back to Nigeria in 2020. I quickly landed in Lagos and started applying to hospital all over again, i got a job again, salary was way below the offers i got in UAE, since then till now, i was able to raise 2M.

Now my people please advice me, which country can this amount take me to with flight tickets etc.

Pls Advice me 🥺

If you have the guts, travel to Mexico, pay cartels and cross into the US

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Beverlyjean(f): 6:38pm On Feb 21
Ayinke93:

This is the problem. You focus first on all the things that'll stop you 8 steps ahead instead of focusing on the problem right before you. Do you know how many steps she has to take on the Canadian PR journey before she gets to the plane ticket part? that should be the least of her worries. She should focus on getting the PR first.

U can't start planing without having enough funds ...
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Emmanuel30a: 6:39pm On Feb 21
With that amount, I would allows you stay in my room... Carry all your food along, bring bed and bedsheet too... Just me that amount, I know what and how to surmount any mount...
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Dybala11(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21
JayTripz:
Omoooo

You try to save that much in this economy

I wish you well on your travel plans

There are cheaper countries like Romania, Malta, Ukraine... Their visa is easier than the likes of UK, US
Which Ukraine?? 😂😂
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Ayinke93(f): 6:42pm On Feb 21
Beverlyjean:

U can't start planing without having enough funds ...

I know from experience that this is simply not true. If you only dream just as far as your eyes can see, you won't go beyond what your eyes can see. Trust me I'm not even giving fake motivation, this worked for me. She has enough money to carry out the most important steps in the process, she'll figure out the rest along the way.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by BigDawsNet: 6:44pm On Feb 21
Pemisire113:

Pls Advice me 🥺

Cancel out any north America, Europe, Asian, and South American countries ... that 2m will only cover your ticket expenses

With your profile and Cv, tou have two options

Apply for a care work visa or any healthcare visa
Apply for study permit to study any medical health related program

These two routes won't Cost you nothing less Dan 17m naira...

The High exchange rate can make ur japa dream legally work now..

Advice: try keep ur savings well and continue saving more from ur salary or income ... I hope the dollar comes down... den you can start having some hope

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by ustorp(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21
To japa no easy at all .. cause it's *5 of the amount
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Lildav07: 6:47pm On Feb 21
AllenSpencer:

If you have the guts, travel to Mexico, pay cartels and cross into the US
Which kind guy be this na?? 🤔 lol! Pity this Lady.
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Segzy19: 6:50pm On Feb 21
Don't attempt SA o except you have a relative there who is well settled and willing to accommodate you till you are sorted... The crime rate there will worry you and you will even find it hard to adapt.
Those ones are crazy on that side o. It's a very closed economy they run there. You won't get much opportunities except you have their SA ID...
sunnymighty:

Try SA, atleast you already have the exposure and the travel experience.
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by MisterBanny(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21
Darien4:

I hope they don't hypnotize her to get that money from her

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Nostring: 6:54pm On Feb 21
Beverlyjean:

u dey mind am....even the pof sef ,shey na 1 kobo den dey do am😂
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by TheTravelingOne(f): 6:55pm On Feb 21
I say continue saving sis. 2m is honestly not a lot of money. It won’t even go far in this Lagos.
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Uche559(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21
Why everything happen for 2020 na? Abi na hunger wey dey do me since 3 days ago.
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by oilyngbati(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21
Beverlyjean:

plane ticket to Canada shouldn’t be a problem, once she secure the visa. She can borrow money

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Yankee101: 6:56pm On Feb 21
Flight tickets alone are like $1500 return to most major countries today

I’ll advice you seek direct entry and finish nursing here in nigeria then look for sponsors abroad if you can pass NCLEX (this one ma na expenses, you’ll need to go to the Philippines or South Africa just to write and you have to pass in one sitting or new expenses again)

Alternatively marry someone abroad who will file for you, look for admissions that offer scholarships abroad etc. But sincerely the naira depreciation is not helping anyone planning to japa with Nigerian naira as source of funds right now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: The Beautiful African City Of Windhoek, Capital Of Namibia / Passengers Stranded At Rigasa Train Station Kaduna As Booking App Stops Working / South West Regional Railway Will Link 44 Cities -DAWN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.