Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC (6115 Views)

List of illegal degree awarding universities operating in Nigeria (NUC) / List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Inspirer1: 8:37am On Feb 14
BleedGraphix:
What kind of fake stats is this? Anyone that believes this clearly hasn't been to the four walls of a University. Anambra just 7? Starting from the VC, DVC, Registrar, Bursar....you will get 7 before we go to the Dean's and the HODs. And then this is just one institution.

Registrars and bursars ain't always Profs.
Furthermore, the list is by virtue of Universities in the states, if there are not much Universities there won't be much Profs

1 Like

Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Putinofrussia: 9:32am On Feb 14
a4cube:
Imo State has the highest number of profs followed by ekiti.

This is cruise post.
lol
Where did you see this your lie?
Imo state has the highest percentage of literates before but I don't know about now because it changes according to how serious a governor of a state is about Education.

Imo state has lower population than Oyo state.
If Oyo state has 7 million people and 200 professors or literate people and Imo state has 4 million people with 150 professors or literate people.
Imo state becomes more educated than Oyo state because of higher percentage but it does not have up to the professors or literate people that Oyo state has.
Most SW states have indigenous Professors and literate people more than the SE.
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by BleedGraphix: 9:47am On Feb 14
Inspirer1:

Registrars and bursars ain't always Profs.
Furthermore, the list is by virtue of Universities in the states, if there are not much Universities there won't be much Profs
I said that with an institution in mind. UNIZIK for instance has over 10 Profs I know personally in Faculty of Education. I don't even want to go to other faculties. Abeg that stat is false. No need to argue here.
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by BleedGraphix: 9:49am On Feb 14
BleedGraphix:

Well you are right about not always but I said that with an institution in mind. UNIZIK for instance has over 10 Profs I know personally in Faculty of Education. I don't even want to go to other faculties. So that stat is false.
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Inspirer1: 9:53am On Feb 14
BleedGraphix:

I said that with an institution in mind. UNIZIK for instance has over 10 Profs I know personally in Faculty of Education. I don't even want to go to other faculties. Abeg that stat is false. No need to argue here.
Okay.
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by a4cube: 10:25am On Feb 14
Putinofrussia:
lol
Where did you see this your lie?
Imo state has the highest percentage of literates before but I don't know about now because it changes according to how serious a governor of a state is about Education.

Imo state has lower population than Oyo state.
If Oyo state has 7 million people and 200 professors or literate people and Imo state has 4 million people with 150 professors or literate people.
Imo state becomes more educated than Oyo state because of higher percentage but it does not have up to the professors or literate people that Oyo state has.
Most SW states have indigenous Professors and literate people more than the SE.
I don't discuss If, if, if. I gave you a statement of fact. Prove me wrong.
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Putinofrussia: 10:32am On Feb 14
a4cube:
I don't discuss If, if, if. I gave you a statement of fact. Prove me wrong.
Imo state is behind as all SE states are behind SW.

https://www.nuc.edu.ng/

According to the NUC website which can be accessed seamlessly by any interested researcher,there is now a shift and a takeover by the Northerners as the Igbos are pushed off the sidewalk of Professorship into the 3rd position in the rank of who has the higher number of Professors between the two educational gladiators.

SW still continues to be the stallion and champion of Education in Nigeria as the number of their Professors is almost triple that of the Igbos according to the Directory of full Professors in Nigerian Universities.
Kudos to the gallant Igbos just as the Northerners are also heralded into the second position of Professorial hierarchy in Nigeria.
Welcome..

This is the Nigeria University Commission website's link...

https://www.nuc.edu.ng/

1 Like

Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Effiongman(m): 10:42am On Feb 14
Felimax:
Number of Millionaires and Billionaires by state? Please lemme confirm something.

Anambra people nor send this one so don't drag them.

So Oyo has many professors, and yet they are very dumb—those professors who can't add simple math. That was how Ekiti prof disgraced himself the other time. A professorship is not a degree.

Intelligence is not about being a professor. As you know, most professors are dumb in Nigeria. what has our prof achieved in the past 30 years?
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Putinofrussia: 11:34am On Feb 14
Effiongman:

So Oyo has many professors, and yet they are very dumb—those professors who can't add simple math. That was how Ekiti prof disgraced himself the other time. A professorship is not a degree.

Intelligence is not about being a professor. As you know, most professors are dumb in Nigeria. what has our prof achieved in the past 30 years?
Illiteracy does indeed intoxicate the ignoramus.
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Felimax(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14
Effiongman:

Which 30 years?
As far as I am concerned Nigeria has the highest number of dumb professors. You think I am lying wait till the next election.

Jonathan also was another dumb professor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Saw In The New Queens Primer*pics* / Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University / CONVERT YOUR DIPLOMA, ND, NCE, HND, PROFESSIONAL CERTS TO A BACHELOR DEGREE CERT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.