Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship (31597 Views)

Man Jumps Into Lokoja River Over Economic Hardship β€” Police / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by AllTheWayUp: 12:26pm On Feb 14
G
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by nesphil(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14
This is just the beginning of the great Tinubulation...

Spectators:

https://championnews.com.ng/economic-hardship-55-yr-old-father-of-6-commits-suicide-in-ibadan/#:~:text=A%2055%20year%20old%20father,door%20open%20on%20Monday%20morning.

2 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by TGreatGatsby: 12:26pm On Feb 14
Naija dis days

1 Like

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by PrettyIfy7: 12:26pm On Feb 14
Igbo man will never become the president of Nigeria in the mud.
Chai...otilor

3 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:27pm On Feb 14
Deziwealth:
like say una no feel the heat for being, smiling and suffering cheesy grin
Are you also buying fuel at110 naira or gas at 200naira? Hypocrite.

You think sey na everybody the thing dey touch abi?

Inside this same Nigeria, people dey build house, buy car, do wedding etc.

So dye that talk abeg.

1 Like

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Deziwealth: 12:27pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
One thing many Nigerians don't know is if they elect a bad leader, na people from his region dey suffer am pass.

Just look at!
Sebi una no dey suffer am ?
Enugu woman selling her three kids for 850k grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by ZekeYeager: 12:28pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz you dey see wetin I dey see?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:30pm On Feb 14
Deziwealth:

That has been existing before now, it happens in Ogun, Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo in the past, even during Yaradua's short tenure, so forget that talk.

...but that can't be said for the suicide case.
Na una the economic hardship dey samankwe pass, to the point a line has been coined out for you guys "Ebi *** wa."

11 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Patojargz: 12:30pm On Feb 14
Normally, u suppose dey obs your income b4 u begin brings kids 2 d world... RIP to d dead!
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14
A woman that decide to separate from her hardworking husband who is neither a cheat or a wife beater is a wicked woman
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by OmoOshodi(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14
He's in a better place....no need for power supply, no APC suffering anymore.

1 Like

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Deziwealth: 12:33pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

You think sey na everybody the thing dey touch abi?

Inside this same Nigeria, people dey build house, buy car, do wedding etc.

So dye that talk abeg.
sure thing but stop making it look like only one region is affected? I no even dey same country with una, igbo Yoruba and hausa suffer through this same government, and same way igbo Yoruba and hausa are building house and doing weddings, my guy four days ago bought a house in lekki na Yoruba boy, so don't make it look like na Yoruba dey suffer am.

Sebi ibo woman sell her pikin for 850k due to hardship

2 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by PotatoSalad(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14
Jewessgratitud3:
Maybe he was part of the tinwa tinwa group only God knows.

You people have seen now that tiyin no send una and I'm undecided undecided sure he hears news of you people crying and dying of hunger but he no send.

Next time we will not allow sentiment
override our sense of judgement.
Bro, if there's election tomorrow, you'll see people dying to vote for Tinubu again.
It's more than just sentiments. If you think that millions of Nigerians are crazy and foolish, you're definitely right
Tinubu supporters have turned to the blame game + tinubu just started, give him time. It has to get worse before it gets better.
Anyway, it's not even up to a year yet and people are already giving up. Now add 7 more years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Ekehwinz: 12:33pm On Feb 14
Nigerians will rather commit suicide than fight bad governance.

- Rotimi Amaechi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Deziwealth: 12:34pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

That has been existing before now, it happens in Ogun, Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo in the past, even during Yaradua's short tenure, so forget that talk.

...but that can't be said for the suicide case.
Na una the economic hardship dey samankwe pass, to the point a line has been coined out for you guys "Ebi *** wa."
Christmas day, we all say how billionaires went to blords apartments to beg for rice grin cheesy
As obi no enter the pain went straight to una heart cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Fcwilly: 12:35pm On Feb 14
Suicide is never an option, it's like abandoning your mission and run away disappointing those whose care are your responsibility.

God have mercy on us.

2 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Fortuneed(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14
Tinubu has destroyed this nation

2 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by ZUBY77(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14
Wasn't it in Ibadan he Pronounced Emilokan?

3 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by fx45(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14
Spectators:

https://championnews.com.ng/economic-hardship-55-yr-old-father-of-6-commits-suicide-in-ibadan/#:~:text=A%2055%20year%20old%20father,door%20open%20on%20Monday%20morning.
On Asiwaju mandate we must all stand... Until leg begin pain us

3 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by sportskid(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14
Deziwealth:

Where you in the cave when the SS AND SE where voting massively for OBJ, YARADUA AND EVEN ATIKU?

6 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Godstiger(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14
Now he just added to the surferings of his family hood rip

1 Like

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Streetdoctor: 12:45pm On Feb 14
PrettyIfy7:
Igbo man will never become the president of Nigeria in the mud.
Chai...otilor
I swear to gawd bro, 2027, we igbos will massively vote for Tinubu. Dis one dun kick d bucket and more to go

3 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by superCleanworks(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14
yesloaded:
Suicide doesn't solve anything

at a point some people find out that they have spent their whole life trying to make good out of bad situations, SOLVING AND SOLVING problems that keeps coming back like hydra and they decide to STOP solving. Not everyone cares if walking out of the door solves anything.
For us that still remain, We hope and pray for mental strength and more importantly, BREAKTHROUGH.

5 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by tenpipsperday: 12:46pm On Feb 14
Jewessgratitud3:

You people have seen now that tiyin no send una and I'm undecided undecided sure he hears news of you people crying and dying of hunger but he no send.

Bro off the mic. Obi is learning his lessons.

My childhood pal stopped talking to me during elections. He claimed that as a Yoruba I should support son of the soil but if I fail to do that it means I am not a good and true Yoruba. I told me that hardship doesn't discriminate.

Today less than one year in office the good and true Yorubas are committing suicide after collecting a cup of rice.

Let Obi continue to learn his lessons.

8 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by SisterAnn(f): 12:46pm On Feb 14
Hei God!
Which kain wahallur be dis everyday?
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Streetdoctor: 12:47pm On Feb 14
Deziwealth:

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Blaze14k: 12:49pm On Feb 14
Jewessgratitud3:

They will do it over and over again even if they are dying in numbers. Our politicians know very well we not ready for change

3 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by PotatoSalad(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14
Deziwealth:
Own goal.
Funny enough, the majority of the people who saw through tinubu's bs during campaigns knew what's coming and spoke up.
But funny enough, the minions 🫡🏽 that don't have any dreams and goals for their lives came here to shut people who are far better off and knew the implications of that man becoming president up.
Me I can comfortably fill my tank and won't complain, but can you.

See Nigerians complaining about heat stroke. A reasonable president would have addressed the nation on safety protocols to follow and ensure that light dey at least. But una dey use am catch cruise for social media.
Of course there are people who can't relate. Heat or no heat, their house is steady chilling and they were among the ones who spoke up during the elections.

It's all going downhill from here.
Tinubu cannot and will not fix your country.
The best thing for him now is stepping down.
But you know he won't.

So enjoy your hardship till 2027. But remember that time dey go.you'll be 3 years older in 2027 and ask yourself how you tend to compare with your foreign counterparts.

6 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by smartemperor042: 12:49pm On Feb 14
No mind them, We must teach Peter Obi a lesson!

Na the tutorial we dey so. grin

slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
No pity and if you quote me... me and you go get problem

A friend of mine in Ghana told me before that election that if tinubu should get up to 100 thousand votes knowing fully well that he brought upon Nigeria Buhari and Apc and knowing fully well he was part of Buhari's administration then it means we Nigerians are wicked, tribalistic, fake and the worse part of it is that it will reveal that we Nigerians don’t really hate bad government and the way our politicians are treating us we are just pretending to be angry because it is not our tribesman that is in power

Look at what is going on here on nairaland..if you criticise tinubu his blind supporters will quote you and insult you...
This tribalism how long will it end. It is ruining us already.

2 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by phobia2002: 12:50pm On Feb 14
Obi supporters are trying hard with their propaganda. This election loss pain Dem die
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Lastmessenger2: 12:51pm On Feb 14
Jewessgratitud3:

they will soon ask you what peter Obi would have done different when you didnt mention obi in your post. Those guys are lost with hate reason why they will rather vote someone they know has nothing to offer just to spite you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clamp Down On Mad People In Anambra State Begins (Photos) / I Need A Cure For Catarrh / Advice On Edmark Health Products???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.