Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding (25217 Views)

Kogi Guber: Wada Under Pressure To Step Down,major Stakeholders Withdraw Support / Flood Takes Over Major Roads In Uyo Despite Multimillion Dollar Drainage (pics) / Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Pennywise(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
We are just here working ourselves up. It wont be surprising if the bride walks into her matriminial home a billionaire with all the contractors and wannabe politicians climbing over themselves to hand in cheques.

Yep, some lucky groom will be popping a billion naira cunt tonite.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by DrummaBoy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
Why can't Uduaghan be impeached
All this Uduaghan dis, Uduaghan dat
U peeps should deliver urself from those plunderers!
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by igbalajobi: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
Actually the girl fine now abeg dont let the hatred for the papa's overshadow that. cheesy wink[img]http://[/img]
[img][/img]

Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by igbalajobi: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2011
[img][/img]

Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by tpia5: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
She's Not Too Bad For Bleeping's Sake. Can Anyone Here Share Her Contact No?

why do you need her contact number when the thread title tells you she's doing her wedding.

We are just here working ourselves up. It wont be surprising if the bride walks into her matriminial home a billionaire with all the contractors and wannabe politicians climbing over themselves to hand in cheques.

Yep, some lucky groom will be popping a billion naira womanliness tonite.

true that.

its good to have a rich papa.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
The nose is somehow sha. Was it pressed down with a hot iron?
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Arabambi1: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The nose is somehow sha. Was it pressed down with a hot iron?
ileke grin grin grin grin grin grin
but you should say she take that one resemble papa
[img][/img]

Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by lagcity(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf ma guy. I know it must be annoying d way ppl dey summon u for this thread grin. But please no forget my cake ooo. Cake wit no icing please. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by otokx(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
I'm tired of all these complaints from my delta brothers; is it not you guys that voted Uduaghan in? Did you not see what ROCHAS did to an incumbent? Why did OGBORU not do the same? Please manage the situation until the guy end his tenure. Next time you shine eye; also bayelsa people take note.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by sheyguy: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
Uduaghan was neva voted in he rigged it.
R u in the ND at all.
otokx:

I'm tired of all these complaints from my delta brothers; is it not you guys that voted Uduaghan in? Did you not see what ROCHAS did to an incumbent? Why did OGBORU not do the same? Please manage the situation until the guy end his tenure. Next time you shine eye; also bayelsa people take note.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
he is the GOVERNOR
everybody should go and sleep
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by tpia5: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
wedding photos?

just want to see what people were wearing.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by otokx(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
sheyguy:

Uduaghan was neva voted in he rigged it.
R u in the ND at all.

Rigging cannot take place except with the connivance of the local people in the community so please stop disturbing us. Fish would not leave the water and come to rig on land where human beings stay. Your people sold their mandate and helped put him now you want to disturb us. SHAME on you; please enjoy the fresh air you voted.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by seedord247(m): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
why is it  that the Igbo's  like buying Illiteracy plus Ignorance.

Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
seedord247:

how
cow like you angry angry angry
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by seedord247(m): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

how
cow like you angry angry angry

[b]Ibu oyonchi

Someone is using your money to close street and celebrate in mediocrity and you are here asking me how.

Are you alive when yara'Dua daughter wed with Katsina State Governor.
[/b]
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Outstrip(f): 12:14am On Nov 11, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

he is the GOVERNOR
everybody should go and sleep

Wow. Oya clap for yaself. Some people are truly made to be slaves.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by asha80(m): 12:18am On Nov 11, 2011
seedord247:

seedord247:

[b]Ibu oyonchi

Someone is using your money to close street and celebrate in mediocrity and you are here asking me how.

Are you alive when yara'Dua daughter wed with Katsina State Governor.
[/b]

so delta state equals igbo?
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Beaf: 12:20am On Nov 11, 2011
^
Its the level of education some NLers have.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by manmustwac(m): 12:51am On Nov 11, 2011
Why do the masses of warri allow this man to get away with it. Why can't they all block the wedding route with a sit down protest on all the roads leading to the venue. angry angry
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by sheyguy: 1:08am On Nov 11, 2011
otokx:

Rigging cannot take place except with the connivance of the local people in the community so please stop disturbing us. Fish would not leave the water and come to rig on land where human beings stay. Your people sold their mandate and helped put him now you want to disturb us. SHAME on you; please enjoy the fresh air you voted.

1). For the records i didn't vote for him or his opposition but it is pretty clear that Uduaghan rigged that election with few pple's consent. stop attacking me and face the message more, pls.

2). Most pple i Know actually voted Great Ogboru but Uduaghan has this hold on delta state. his hold on delta state is such that the common man ,except his Thugs/Loyalist are hardly needed when they are rigging it.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 11, 2011
Arabambi1:

ileke grin grin grin grin grin grin
but you should say she take that one resemble papa
[img][/img]

Her father's nose looks better, tbh. The hot iron never touch that one.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by ghboytelle(m): 1:53am On Nov 11, 2011
she looks like a panda bear
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by oseiwe(m): 4:37am On Nov 11, 2011
make una take una head knack wall jor. he no send una, cos if boko display na una go first hala why him no do somtin.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by tpia5: 4:41am On Nov 11, 2011
I need to assess and critique people's dressing plz.

are relevant photos going to be made available somewhere or not.

will consider the other issues later.

and btw why wasnt the wedding held in lagos or somewhere around that side, instead of blocking the street.

uduaghan is pdp? or acn.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by OAM4J: 5:35am On Nov 11, 2011
Lord have mercy! shocked

[b]cogent [/b]thanks for the pictures, I almost didnt want to believe the story till I saw those pictures.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by OAM4J: 5:37am On Nov 11, 2011
michelin89:

A bomb in the parliament nko?

hahahaha grin not funny grin
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by lagcity(m): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2011
manmustwac:

Why do the masses of warri allow this man to get away with it. Why can't they all block the wedding route with a sit down protest on all the roads leading to the venue. angry angry

ah ha. see this comedian cheesy cheesy. u wan make mopol take tear gas blind dem eye? Poor Deltans, make una no try am ooo.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by OAM4J: 6:16am On Nov 11, 2011
^^ grin grin grin
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by btlasisi(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2011
Honestly, Beaf response on this subject matter has restored my hope for this country again.

It shows when we cry and shed tears we still can see.

Let us join hands to condemn people's bad acts most especially when they are not  tolerable
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by akins56(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2011
manmustwac:

for where!make dem no try am Ooo! Police go spray dem bullem like water! U think say na europe.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by gbengu(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2011
Shey OBAMA and Jonathan dey come cos I've already invited the UFO to do the event coverage, Al-queda and Boko-haram to handle the security while the Niger millitants will share the drinks.

Na your governor ooo, leave am ooo. We need the picture of his daugther.

Congratulations ooo. After the event, the Deltans can go on one month deliverance prgramme.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Am Dying': Animiyefa John Shot During Election Cries From Hospital / 23 PDP Reps Set To Defect To APC / Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.