Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians (39525 Views)

Umar Sadiq Celebrates 25th Birthday Today / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich / Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Emmyxclusive: 4:53pm On Feb 14
Sheuns:
Oga calm down. You don’t have to respond to insults. Don’t let them get under your skin. All the insults no pass online. They can’t do that to you when they see you in person.

Oga this one no be matter of calm down. are they the first to lose a game, Nigerians too dey over do. do they think they will enjoy a win more than the players themselves that would have taken home the gold medal?

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by money121(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14
Ok
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by OZIOGU1: 4:54pm On Feb 14
Mazaje maza kworai....Masugudu sugudu, i don talk am say when you are a village brought up we no dey know what is called depression coz we don pass through the original depression from childhood, fetching fire wood, get knock on the head for going to buy biscuit we no go reach your mouth, me self dey call me dull man for class omo na me dey pay some of them children school fees today, Alhamdulilah na God...But kwechiri no go gree for any Naija man, if it is easy let them go and play the ball.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by 1stola: 4:54pm On Feb 14
grin
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Tonytonex(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14
To show say you lack proper upbringing abi?

Good education is really good.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Quality20(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14
Emu4life:
Na real Hausa boy be dz. No Nonsense!!
I think he is from ondo state
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by airsaylongcome: 4:54pm On Feb 14
Person wey no dey first 11 na hin dey run mouth. Na first 11 we dey drag. Not bench warmers

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by BluntCrazeMan: 4:55pm On Feb 14
How many people will he insult??
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Karismatik(f): 4:55pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Ehen see correct original naija man here and not some vegetable that couldn't stand little heat and started deleting pictures and posts on his social media accounts and doing like earth worm.

Weak men irritates me to hell.
Hope you would have maintained this same stand should Iwobi descended on your entire generation with insults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Trophy12: 4:55pm On Feb 14
I don't even no this one or even heard is name before . Aboki way be say na mumu then be . Werey one shine by force , we can't even allow u self play for Kano pillar not to talk of Nigeria as a whole. Yeye they smell
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by SSpeter(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Ehen see correct original naija man here and not some vegetable that couldn't stand little heat and started deleting pictures and posts on his social media accounts and doing like earth worm.

Some of us are from responsible homes where we were taught use of language, empathy and emotional intelligence. If you think your crude way of life is the standard, and it means being strong then you're mistaken. It is highly irresponsible for Iwobi to display crude manners just because some ghetto kids are trolling him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Olurondo: 4:58pm On Feb 14
Idiot and rubbish Sadiq.When he does not have any regard for his father,mother and ancestors why will he not insult other people's father.Did you see the rubbish they played in the finals?Mediocre and nonsense over hyped rubbish players.Nobody should praise mediocrity.Shameless idiot!!
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by nyabinghi(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14
Trophy12:
I don't even no this one or even heard is name before . Aboki way be say na mumu then be . Werey one shine by force , we can't even allow u self play for Kano pillar not to talk of Nigeria as a whole. Yeye they smell
you be mugu,he played in last nations cup,he was in the current team before he got injured,get sense even if you no fit buy am

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by DJInfluence: 4:59pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

Not responding to cyber bullies doesn't make one weak. A bigger man will rather stand tall and walk away rather than engage in a war of words with faceless mob. For me Iwobi is not only strong but matured enough to avoid the bullies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Feb 14
Sheuns:
Oga calm down. You don’t have to respond to insults. Don’t let them get under your skin. All the insults no pass online. They can’t do that to you when they see you in person.

he did not let them get under his skin hence his response
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by EreluRoz: 5:01pm On Feb 14
SSpeter:
Some of us are from responsible homes where we were taught use of language, empathy and emotional intelligence. If you think your crude way of life is the standard, and it means being strong then you're mistaken. It is highly irresponsible for Iwobi to display crude manners just because some ghetto kids are trolling him
It is also stupid for him not to have that emotional intelligence of taking responsibility for his actions. We all know he played woefully and sold us out, so was he expecting to be hailed for playing a bad game? He should get out
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by lexy2014: 5:01pm On Feb 14
Olurondo:
Idiot and rubbish Sadiq.When he does not have any regard for his father,mother and ancestors why will he not insult other people's father.Did you see the rubbish they played in the finals?Mediocre and nonsense over hyped rubbish players.Nobody should praise mediocrity.Shameless idiot!!

did you see him play in the finals?
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by MrDelima(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14
Kiss Daniel no lie "Mallam na Mallam" Home or Abroad #
Emu4life:
Na real Hausa boy be dz. No Nonsense!!
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by EreluRoz: 5:02pm On Feb 14
DJInfluence:
Not responding to cyber bullies doesn't make one weak. A bigger man will rather stand tall and walk away rather than engage in a war of words with faceless mob. For me Iwobi is not only strong but matured enough to avoid the bullies.
There was no bullying anywhere or was he expecting to be praised for playing a bad game?

He should learn to take responsibility, it's not a family football
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by EreluRoz: 5:04pm On Feb 14
Karismatik:

Hope you would have maintained this same stand should Iwobi descended on your entire generation with insults.
Tell him to learn to take responsibility for his actions, he played woefully and as such will warrant negative reactions. This is not Iwobi family match
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Haaland21: 5:04pm On Feb 14
The average obidafts are mob , cyberbullies and brainless.

Insult is only what they can offer......

Avoid them.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Blazetrailer: 5:04pm On Feb 14
...so says the dude who dodged national duty and ran off to his club...who even knew him before now. Same person who thought the team will never make it beyond the group stage and scampered off claiming injury only to play for his club the next day he arrived at his club.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by SSpeter(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
It is also stupid for him not to have that emotional intelligence of taking responsibility for his actions. We all know he played woefully and sold us out, so was he expecting to be hailed for playing a bad game? He should get out
It is a game, for one team to win the other must commit and error or play below par. However, when a team performs poorly, the manager should take responsibility not Iwobi. The fact that Iwobi played for 72mins means that for that duration he was the best Nigeria could offer. If there were someone better, the coach should have subbed him. A coach cannot keep a better player on the bench and field in an unfit player. The moment we understand this subtle nuances, the more mature we will become

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by EreluRoz: 5:08pm On Feb 14
SSpeter:
It is a game, for one team to win the other must commit and error or play below par. However, when a team performs poorly, the manager should take responsibility not Iwobi. The fact that Iwobi played for 72mins means that for that duration he was the best Nigeria could offer. If there were someone better, the coach should have subbed him. A coach cannot keep a better player on the bench and field in an unfit player. The moment we understand this subtle nuances, the more mature we will become
It has been a tradition to praise and blame players based on their performance and it will not stop with Iwobi.

If he wants to be praised all the time then he should always play well and not showing a subtle sign of grandiose narcissism. You must never criticize them undecided
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Bonjovi13: 5:08pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

Hopefully when you experience the level of bullying and actual threats against you and your family, you can withstand it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Bahamas95(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14
He spoilt everything with that "typical Hausa" part.

So he's indirectly telling Nigerians they own the country or what? undecided

No wonder they move around with dagger and cutlass but Southerners ain't allowed to try that..... You'll be tagged an armed robber or a cultist.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by sirchim(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14
Magana gaskiya ne. Ba dogon turenchi.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by EreluRoz: 5:12pm On Feb 14
Bonjovi13:

Hopefully when you experience the level of bullying and actual threats against you and your family, you can withstand it.
Nobody bullied him, he's just a grandiose narcissist who will never take responsibility for their shortcomings but want to hailed, praised irrespective of what they dish.

His action of playing victim even irritates me. Nigerians are not bad, if he had come out to apologize, trust Nigerians to urge him on to try better next time.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by shortgun(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14
Na we born this one no need for DNA grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14
I completely align with him on this one...!

That's how some of these morons behave on this Nairaland too.

Just carry your generational frustration enter social media dey abuse people wey you and your lineage no go ever come close to for life.

You cyber bullies are the ones making decent and liberal people believe that social media should be regulated and restricted.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Profsod1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14
I sell data at a cheaper rate, 30days validity
MTN
1gb-₦350
2gb-₦650

Airtel
1gb-₦300
2gb-₦550

Glo
1gb-₦300
2gb-₦550

9mobile
1gb-₦250
2gb-₦450

WhatsApp number: 08096981799
Tested and trusted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times / Burial Photos Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By Soldiers / William Troost-Ekong In Branded Keke In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.