Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians (39429 Views)

Umar Sadiq Celebrates 25th Birthday Today / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich / Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Rechargeam247(f): 6:41pm On Feb 14
Obainoman6:
Always pay evil with evil it will end the cycle of evil.
This one no dey Bible.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Tetraozonaitera: 6:43pm On Feb 14
I love this
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Jacksonwar099: 7:01pm On Feb 14
Am typical terrorists
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Yirnggau(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14
Hmmmm
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Verbtips(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14
E be like dis guy get ulcer better make una no give am pepper or una eye o see some thingDgringringringrin
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Verbtips(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14
(._.)
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Natbrowny: 7:15pm On Feb 14
CoolAmbience:

Story!!

Go and troll Sadiq na.

You think it is everyone that takes such rubbish. Which team struggles to qualify for any competition just to loose it?

Why the troller no leave trolling go play ball?

Mtchewwww.

U didnt get the message. Thats unfortunate really.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by elpochas: 7:18pm On Feb 14
joseph1832:
Atta boy
what does dis Atta boy mean
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by ncoolsome(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14
bluecircle470:

How many people him wan reply

Hv u heard of using one stone to kill 2 birds...E get the way u go stroke one person others go mellow..
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Solsix(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14
MisterBanny:
Pls keep quiet before Men start to dey Banter you. If niggaz reason ur matter, na u go run from social media I swear.

It is well with you guys, we appreciate ur input for the super Eagles, we had expected that u won the AFCON cup but that's Sports for u. At times u win, at times u lose. We win together, we lose together.
How many people he wan reply back

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Bobloco: 7:23pm On Feb 14
illicit:
Correct

Anybody wey insult Tinubu

I insult them too

Free of charge

🥵

Your foolery is legendary
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by maasoap(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14
d142475:
Everything was right until you induced the Hausa part. What does typical Hausa boy mean? You think sa na by gra gra?
E don tell u say Hausa guys no dey fear, deal with it

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by aalangel(f): 7:43pm On Feb 14
solbase10:
Super Eagles striker, Umar Sadiq has issued a stern warning to Nigerians who attempt to insult him due to the team’s failure to win the 2023 Africa Cup of Nation.

Sadiq stated this on the backdrop of the cyber-attacks on Alex Iwobi after the final of the tournament, where the team lost 2-1 to Ivory Coast on Sunday.

As a result, Iwobi, who currently plays for Fulham in the Premier League, confirmed leaving social media after the AFCON final match following the bullying.

In a post shared on his Instastories, Umar warned that he is not Alex Iwobi and will insult anyone who comes for him.

“I no even play you con dey insult me. Abeg oo me i no be Iwobi, I go insult person papa with him mama join. Yes I be dat typical Hausa boy abi u see fear for my eyes.

“Pushing someone into depression and mental breakdown. Yet you want life to be better for you. e no fit ever better for una!

Read also:https://www.completesports.com/im-not-iwobi-ill-insult-your-parent-if-you-insult-me-sadiq-warns-nigerians/

O jare...don't mind them!!
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by ericmor: 7:55pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Ehen see correct original naija man here and not some vegetable that couldn't stand little heat and started deleting pictures and posts on his social media accounts and doing like earth worm.

Weak men irritates me to hell.

Insult is different from correction and sincerity. If it is insult, then you can fight back if you wish but if you did not do well it will surely be mentioned by the people. If you play good football people will surely praise you and encourage you. But it is not easy to face the people, most especially the people of Nigeria, they are so difficult to deal with It is advisable to just ignore in this kind of situation because there is no way iwobi can win because he had a bad game at the competition

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by ericmor: 7:56pm On Feb 14
Solsix:

That is another point to look at it.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Tzar(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14
Attention seeker!
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by MySolace: 8:34pm On Feb 14
Emu4life:
Sadiq wasn't in Super Eagle's Camp in Ivory Coast.
oh, u see. someone da didnt euen get call-up... his reaction is normal.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Emu4life(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14
MySolace:

oh, u see. someone da didnt euen get call-up... his reaction is normal.
He was called up but left the Camp due to injury which made space for Onuachu. Still Nigerians went to his timeline to drag/insult him.
His comment is justified. Players are humans afterall and overzealous Nigerians should do better too.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by kmaster007: 9:00pm On Feb 14
Him won collect
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Mrexcell(m): 9:25pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Ehen see correct original naija man here and not some vegetable that couldn't stand little heat and started deleting pictures and posts on his social media accounts and doing like earth worm.

Iwobi na ajebuta he didn't grow up in the streets.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by babeface3: 9:38pm On Feb 14
Children everywhere

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Earthquakes: 9:45pm On Feb 14
MySolace:

Oga dis is not bitterness... Its done everywher. In england, spain, italy, germany. Football is a game of passion. If u play well u get praised, if u play rubbish u get critised. No sentiment about dat. Dats why a club can sack a coach da just gave dem trophy d previous season wen he starts performing poorly.

Iwobi shouldnt be invited next time. Hes too soft for african football, period!

Really??
You see nothing wrong with this??
Then I don’t see the need of engaging you. So it’s normal if Iwobi fall into depression or even die, e no concern you na football ba??
It’s well

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by lordsharks(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14
This one wey just dey play rubbish for Real Sociedad
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by MisterBanny(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14
Wizpa:

Shut up you foool

Close dat ur maggot infested mouth Biko, ode!
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by elonize(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14
Why are they insulting iwobi na...dats nonsense
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Badmashiii: 10:23pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

For once you made sense
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by wiseoneking: 10:24pm On Feb 14
Emu4life:
Dz Na real Hausa boy. No Nonsense!! cheesy

You think that every person is brought up in hardship like you or born in your present sh••*t hole? Is like you Nigerians are under curse. You called him worm?
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Benrosaria(m): 11:17pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

You should be smarter than supporting this man how doesn't have love for himself. You should be happy to be critized because it brings room for improvement which leads to perfection
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by lagonovo: 11:21pm On Feb 14
We go help him reply the rest grin

Solsix:

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 11:39pm On Feb 14
Scholace:
i don't take that as golden. Remember that woman working as foreign affair during election period, she's supporting Tinubu. Remember how she was giving it back to back to the mob, and the mobs began to cry claiming she's a public figure she shouldn't have respond to them bla bla bla. Not everyone anyone can bully and not everyone banter to the mobs

I will go low with any mobs even if I'm the president.

That's why I like daddy freeze, reno omokri dem no dey take shit from those useless ill-bred children on social media.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Egoveen: 12:59am On Feb 15
MisterBanny:
Pls keep quiet before Men start to dey Banter you. If niggaz reason ur matter, na u go run from social media I swear.

It is well with you guys, we appreciate ur input for the super Eagles, we had expected that u won the AFCON cup but that's Sports for u. At times u win, at times u lose. We win together, we lose together.
Sadiq na the real nigur,that's my type,insult me on social media and collect wotoporously if una like make una reach 1million,una go collect aswear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by charlizonto: 1:19am On Feb 15
Bench warmer both club and country...

The only people who can troll him is his fellow substitutes on the bench...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fifa Women Under-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Mexico, FULLTIME (1:1) / Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm / FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.