Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians (39514 Views)

Umar Sadiq Celebrates 25th Birthday Today / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich / Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Rantingpiglets: 5:14pm On Feb 14
Its weak men that RANT and BARK like useless Alsatian Dogs.

The most deadly and brutal people dont rant or make noise.

Iwobi, must have performed badly, but he is 2000000% more matured and coordinated than this uncouth idiot you think is strong willed.

EreluRoz:
Ehen see correct original naija man here and not some vegetable that couldn't stand little heat and started deleting pictures and posts on his social media accounts and doing like earth worm.

Weak men irritates me to hell.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by FireUpNow(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14
I love this Umar kind of person, He dey serve them as e dey hot. Nigerians and their bad mouths don jam baba who nor dey gree for anybody

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Scholace: 5:14pm On Feb 14
Chillext:
this one no normal before

Warning to Nigerians
only you
Dem go chop you raw
you think you can bully just anyone? Not everyone banter to the mob if you care to know
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by abobote: 5:15pm On Feb 14
Get a call up first to the national team first.
I haven't heard that name before as a player
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by EreluRoz: 5:17pm On Feb 14
Rantingpiglets:

Iwobi, must have performed badly, but he is 2000000% more matured and coordinated than this uncouth idiot you think is strong willed.

But your matured Iwobi couldn't take ordinary criticism, what stops him from apologizing to Nigerians and moving on rather he started playing victim and doing rubbish.

Blaming players for losing a game started since time immemorial and won't stop with Iwobi
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by guideman: 5:17pm On Feb 14
Some people will choose to bet with their entire life. When they loose, they will start to look for someone to hold responsible for their woes. In every game there must be a winner and a looser. Our own case is not different.
Sports betting is harmful and injurious. They should leave Iwobi alone and go home and mourn their financial losses. That's their choice.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by lagonovo: 5:17pm On Feb 14
Sadiq Umar replying them in the only language that they understand. Watch them start preaching after the gbas gbos grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by nairalanda1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14
Earthquakes:
Nigerians are weird!
Same people will criticise Germans for insulting Ozil, England for insulting saka because he's black but here trying to kill their own.
Did South Africa kill the guys that lost their penalties??
Let's be guided, football is a game of win and lose, let's not bring bitterness into this beautiful game!

Heck, Guinea got sent out in the second round and got a hero's welcome self.

We got to see football as a game, not as something that is our life
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by phemmie06(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14
Don't bully the enemy of the nation continue to bully Iwobi?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by phemmie06(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14
If this same way you bully Iwobi was how you bully those given billions of naira to make living better for us, I wouldn't have had any problem with you guys. You keep on promoting those that put this nation in this mess in one way of the other to fight someone whose life is not determined by your looters.

What value will the trophy 🏆 added to your life, education,health etc. even to take am drink water is not possible

Chillext:
this one no normal before

Warning to Nigerians
only you
Dem go chop you raw

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by ussv: 5:19pm On Feb 14
I`m not sure he said that.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by OgwuEgo: 5:19pm On Feb 14
I dare you to play spoil ball see if we no go spoil your life with insult.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Wizpa(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Ehen see correct original naija man here and not some vegetable that couldn't stand little heat and started deleting pictures and posts on his social media accounts and doing like earth worm.

How are you different from those that insulted him, preying on emotional people... you are an iddioot!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 5:19pm On Feb 14
This one na attention seeker, we no know am.

Make he gerraout.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Shikena(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14
grin
He is the Legend of No Gree

FireUpNow:
I love this Umar kind of person,l. Serve them as e dey hot. Nigerians and their bad mouths don jam baba who nor dey gree for anybody
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Wizpa(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14
MisterBanny:
Pls keep quiet before Men start to dey Banter you. If niggaz reason ur matter, na u go run from social media I swear.

It is well with you guys, we appreciate ur input for the super Eagles, we had expected that u won the AFCON cup but that's Sports for u. At times u win, at times u lose. We win together, we lose together.

Shut up you foool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by KnownUnknown: 5:21pm On Feb 14
solbase10:
Super Eagles striker, Umar Sadiq has issued a stern warning to Nigerians who attempt to insult him due to the team’s failure to win the 2023 Africa Cup of Nation.

Sadiq stated this on the backdrop of the cyber-attacks on Alex Iwobi after the final of the tournament, where the team lost 2-1 to Ivory Coast on Sunday.

As a result, Iwobi, who currently plays for Fulham in the Premier League, confirmed leaving social media after the AFCON final match following the bullying.

In a post shared on his Instastories, Umar warned that he is not Alex Iwobi and will insult anyone who comes for him.

“I no even play you con dey insult me. Abeg oo me i no be Iwobi, I go insult person papa with him mama join. Yes I be dat typical Hausa boy abi u see fear for my eyes.

“Pushing someone into depression and mental breakdown. Yet you want life to be better for you. e no fit ever better for una!

Read also:https://www.completesports.com/im-not-iwobi-ill-insult-your-parent-if-you-insult-me-sadiq-warns-nigerians/

Make the team first and don’t be a bench warmer. Then you can receive your insults after you Bleep up. Until then STFU. Same goes for your parents.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Scholace: 5:21pm On Feb 14
Rantingpiglets:

if iwobi attitude towards the mob is your definition of real men then i beg to disagree. One thing i always tell those around me is NEVER BANTER TO THE MOBS. Do not allow anyone born of a woman to bully you. To me, that is what i referred to as real men. A man that doesn't take trash from anyone. How can you be bullyed to the extent of deleting your post? That's crazy
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by EreluRoz: 5:21pm On Feb 14
Wizpa:

How are you different from those that insulted him, preying on emotional people... you are an iddioot!!!
If he can't take blame then he should go home and suckle.

Blaming players for a bad game started since time immemorial and won't stop with Iwobi

You are referring to your female family members and not me.
Oniranu
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14
Built2last:
Good

Super Eagles had a target of getting to Semi Finals and they exceeded it.

People who have tried severally in life and failed now insult them.

Iwobi has options to face England or go to Saudi to make his money but in honour of the flag he came. Yet, people will not accept that you can't win all the time.

It's not even a matter of 'you can't win all the time'.

Super Eagles and their supporters have absolutely no business complaining.

As far as I am concerned, that was a win!

Why?!! Based on the quality of both finalists, Nigeria should have been disgraced by a minimum of 3:1.

That the host didn't annihilate them is more than enough reason for both players and fans to shut the fvck up, and be grateful.

Mtchewwww... Nigerians and entitlement.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14
Don't mind the bunch of ediots.
They are very il-mannered and uncouth. The moment the game ended, they started to tribalize and demonize the players.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by FireUpNow(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14
Shikena:
grin
He is the Legend of No Gree

Real legend of nor gree for anybody oo. He is brutal to the core. Naijas too dey bully online jare

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14
nairalanda1:

Heck, Guinea got sent out in the second round and got a hero's welcome self.

We got to see football as a game, not as something that is our life

Even Angolans heartily congratulated Nigerians after that game...!

Till now, I haven't seen Nigerians openly celebrating with Ivorians and congratulating them, not even their President that failed to turn up for the all important game.

Such sore losers and over entitled morons.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by MissSlimbody(f): 5:25pm On Feb 14
@Op, you forgot to add "Vagabonds"
😂😂

solbase10:
Super Eagles striker, Umar Sadiq has issued a stern warning to Nigerians who attempt to insult him due to the team’s failure to win the 2023 Africa Cup of Nation.

Sadiq stated this on the backdrop of the cyber-attacks on Alex Iwobi after the final of the tournament, where the team lost 2-1 to Ivory Coast on Sunday.

As a result, Iwobi, who currently plays for Fulham in the Premier League, confirmed leaving social media after the AFCON final match following the bullying.

In a post shared on his Instastories, Umar warned that he is not Alex Iwobi and will insult anyone who comes for him.

“I no even play you con dey insult me. Abeg oo me i no be Iwobi, I go insult person papa with him mama join. Yes I be dat typical Hausa boy abi u see fear for my eyes.

“Pushing someone into depression and mental breakdown. Yet you want life to be better for you. e no fit ever better for una!

Read also:https://www.completesports.com/im-not-iwobi-ill-insult-your-parent-if-you-insult-me-sadiq-warns-nigerians/
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Wizpa(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
If he can't take blame then he should go home and suckle.

Blaming players for a bad game started since time immemorial and won't stop with Iwobi

You are referring to your female family members and not me.
Oniranu

I pray one day the whole nation cyber bullies you, then you know how it feels. For now just shut da f-up and observe, you learn that way... stop spewing thrash!!!
You wey never achieve anything for your life dey call another person weak man, like most of your male family members are not weak men?? If they weren't weak men, you wouldn't stoop so low to call someone else weak, okponu!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Inobeyourmate: 5:25pm On Feb 14
Earthquakes:
Nigerians are weird!
Same people will criticise Germans for insulting Ozil, England for insulting saka because he's black but here trying to kill their own.
Did South Africa kill the guys that lost their penalties??
Let's be guided, football is a game of win and lose, let's not bring bitterness into this beautiful game!
So you know Nigerians are so daft? I swear, I still can’t comprehend what the backlash is all about, in this life, you can’t always win, like you said, did Sourj Africa kill their players, you celebrated this same players when they beat South Africa, all of a sudden, you turned against them and singled Iwobi out, e no go better for everybody wey bully Iwobi, starting that oloriburuku VeryDark black mumu and Tunde Ednut, they think e easy? 🤬

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Rantingpiglets: 5:26pm On Feb 14
If he responds foolishly, same you will say that he shouldnt have done that because he is a public figure. Right?

He exhibited total maturity...

Scholace:
if iwobi attitude towards the mob is your definition of real men then i beg to disagree. One thing i always tell those around me is NEVER BANTER TO THE MOBS. Do not allow anyone born of a woman to bully you. To me, that is what i referred to as real men. A man that doesn't take trash from anyone. How can you be bullyed to the extent of deleting your post? That's crazy
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Ogiame: 5:29pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

This is the first comment of yours I LIKED grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by PROPEACE: 5:29pm On Feb 14
MisterBanny:
Pls keep quiet before Men start to dey Banter you. If niggaz reason ur matter, na u go run from social media I swear.

It is well with you guys, we appreciate ur input for the super Eagles, we had expected that u won the AFCON cup but that's Sports for u. At times u win, at times u lose. We win together, we lose together.
Don't mind the nit wit. How many people can he insult?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Cueball190: 5:29pm On Feb 14
Men dey para
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Ogiame: 5:32pm On Feb 14
illicit:
Correct

Anybody wey insult Tinubu

I insult them too

Free of charge

🥵
Tinubu is an Ediot. cool

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by 12345baba(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14
Segunlulu:
Just look at this one
na MON u dey refer to like that? Look at yourself first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lucas Alves Presents Shirt To Cafu (Pictures) / Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw / Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.