Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ (10238 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To The Married Boyfriend Rumors / I Barely Know Iyanya”- Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Romance Allegation With Him / I Barely Know Iyanya - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Romance Allegation With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2011
X-Boy:

Truly truly , it is her body,her nyash , her life , her evrytin . But dat does not mean she should now blindly follow the white man's ways like one silly fool ooo,

Errr, if you research properly, you'll find that tattooing did not originate from the West. It has existed in Africa for centuries, originally by Chieftains, later as cultural symbols for different tribes.

Do some research into tattoos and Nigeria.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
aieromon:

I love you Toto D!kk!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by crackhouse(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2011
Ofcourse it's ur body given to u by God but u have mesmerize it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Fynist(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
D tattoo nor even clear sef.u can barely see the image.i 4 like d 1 wey dey her yansh.ode
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by tammyswits(f): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
I love her, she is being herself, yeah mayb the tats are abit much, bt hey, We all hav our dark sides!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
d
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by r231(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2011
Good for her

She can shave all her hair too sef wink grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2011
Short girls too get wahala.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by hollars(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2011
guyz its 2011 for bleep sake, ur TVs has a remote i suppose
she's not a kid besides, it's her body and she can do WATEVER she likes to it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2011
X-Boy:

oga Siena, i know of the traditional tatoos, they had more meanings, they held deeper cultural value, these tattooes didnt just appear on their bodies for the fun of it,  check all cultural backgrounds, tattooes were either a thing of beauty (which everybody will like) or a symbol of power. unlike the case we have now,Where she just dey paint all her body for nothing. Guy how can u you even stand to defend her  undecided . See me i no send her , na her body.

Bro, I hear you. But in the same way cultural tattoos hold meaning to those that have them, or those from the same background, they'll mean nothing to others. Myself included. Cultural tattoos are subjective, artistic tattoos are subjective, beauty is subjective. To you and me, her tattoos may be for nothing, to her they could mean something. We'll never really know.  smiley

Defend her? Bro, I don't need to, she's doing a pretty good job of that herself. In the same vein, I could ask why you condemn her. As you rightly said, it's her body, and she can cover every square inch of skin, no wahala!  cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by 1luvkipsus: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2011
What's the name of that little American singer that is seriously going mental now?when u see them becoming too darinh like this,watch out,its always a mental case.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Jadonaldson(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2011
tongue its her lyf nd nt urz so let her b
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by stanech: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2011
actors and/or actresses should act like role models, But all those clapping for her una want make she pull pants b4 una go know say the matter don serious?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by emofine(f): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2011
Jadonaldson:

tongue its her lyf nd nt urz so let her b

sha but it's our mouths grin tongue

[size=3pt]na joke I dey joke b4 una dey yab me finish o[/size] cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2011
q
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Wendy80(f): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2011
Genevieve, Omotola, Uche Jombo, etc were not like ds in dia dayz, yet see d height de've attained 4 dmselves, Tonto Dike, I pity U, Cos I'm beginin 2see U as A̶̲̥̅ Mental Case, SMH, I pray u end well, I doubt sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Decryptor(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
See naija girls wey no get money dey beef the girl tongue Is it not her money and her body for Christ's sakes? Abeg free the babe joor! Tonto carry go!!! cool cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by oobim(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2011
why did she hav to show off d ugly thing on her skin if didnt want people to talk.keep d sh.itty tats to urself n dnt show us.stewpid fine gal
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by helios: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2011
guys make una allow the babe now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2011
X-Boy:

Oga Siene, I hear you ooo. I just dey condemn her because I dey fear make she no go create more nigerian morons. Besides, you say there is notin there, dat its her body, but can you allow your daughter bring dat kain tattoo to your house, or can you allow your son marry that kain girl? undecided

I would prefer my daughter not to have tattoos. But if she did, she'll still be my daughter. And if my son chose to marry a girl with tattoos, he's quite free to do so.

As for your condemnation, you have no right to condemn anyone. Tonto Dikeh isn't creating any more Nigerian m[i]o[/i]rons, they create themselves.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by tontodike1: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From I ROCK @J_Parties’ Brunch Party In Lagos / Oyindamola Ajomole, Face Of Nigeria World Winner, Covers VL Magazine / This Racy Photo Of Singer Yemi Alade Has Got People Talking (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.