Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Money Was Withdrawn From My Friend's UBA Bank ATM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Was Withdrawn From My Friend's UBA Bank ATM (1674 Views)

Electric Cable At First Bank ATM Mile 12, Lagos (photos) / My Experience With UBA Bank. (must Read!!!!!!!) / My ATM Card Was Stolen And Money Was Withdrawn Within Hours - Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Was Withdrawn From My Friend's UBA Bank ATM by Lordrama: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2011
Can Somebody Help Plz. We Are Just Comeing Out From UBA Bank Now. My Friend Last Night 11:21 pm Lost His 83,000 Naira On His Bank Account. He Show Me The test sms He Got From His Bank So today Me And Him enter The UBA Bank And They Tell Us That The Money Is W/D Via ATM. THat we will come back 2omo. plz what will my friend do now can we call the police. and my friend atm is wait him plz help help help.
Re: Money Was Withdrawn From My Friend's UBA Bank ATM by stepo707: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
Someone has cloned your friends ATM.That money might probably not be recovered.UBA ehn! .SMH
Re: Money Was Withdrawn From My Friend's UBA Bank ATM by Lordrama: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
but we are in kano and they told us that the money have been withdrawn from ikeja lagos. how come what is clone? his card is chips card
Re: Money Was Withdrawn From My Friend's UBA Bank ATM by stagger: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
Where is your friend's old card?

Many people carelessly dispose of their old magnetic strip cards without cutting them up, not knowing that if you repeat the same details like passwords on your new cards, someone could get the discarded old card, clone it and it will be as good as cloning your new card.

Your friend's card may have been exposed at a point of usage. As for recovering the money, na very long thing.
Re: Money Was Withdrawn From My Friend's UBA Bank ATM by joudini(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
For those who havent changed their UBA atm card passwords, do so immediately. Their debit card processor linked with a major processing company was hacked. The vulnerable server was run on windows, smh. Niggis hit the bank so hard it had to scale atm operations in april 2011. Cant believe the shiit is still on.

@op, l think ur friend can still get his money if he pressurizes hard enuf.
Re: Money Was Withdrawn From My Friend's UBA Bank ATM by Lordrama: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
oh! my good friend musa is carrying b/c of this money. may allah kill he or she that hijack his money via atm in lagos

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Ebook Creator From Or Pdf Creator / Cryptogene ICO Starts 24th September 2017 / How To Make #25k Monthly With CPA Free Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.