Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly (1683 Views)

Pls What Biz Can I Start With 500k ? / What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. / I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by jjjkkkooo: 2:25am On Feb 23, 2012
Pieces of advice welcomed.
Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
and then we wonder why so many fail, when some people expect a yearly ROI of 120%?!
if there was any such LEGAL biz then the whole country would be made of billionaires, duh!

@OP
just wait, many scammers will be quick to advise you on where to scam invest your funds. double your money in a year, try ponzi scams
Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by ajadek(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
Yes he can make it monthly,thats 10% yes very very possible but 1m cant start d busines dat wil vest u 10% monthly,if u can work hard more and get #3m or #4m definately u can make it,even sometime mothan that in oil and gas.
Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by mkmyers45(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

and then we wonder why so many fail, when some people expect a yearly ROI of 120%?!
if there was any such LEGAL biz then the whole country would be made of billionaires, duh!

@OP
just wait, many scammers will be quick to advise you on where to scam invest your funds. double your money in a year, try ponzi scams

They are innovative ventures that can cap you more than that weekly,

#Justbeinnovative

1 Like

Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by chuxy12(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2012
there are many , just look around. or you can mail chiyostar@yahoo.com
Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by Arthurston(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2012
There's a lot business to Do,with such an amount, the first thing is to ask God to direct your step and show you the steps you should take. All you need to succeed is the right information with the right people, the ability to use your number six, effort and with God by your side.
Visit: wwwtrueinformationzone..com
Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by ingot: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2012
You can do it, but lower your expectation so you won't be disappionted
Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by kcjazz(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2012
Wholesale Ice block manufacturing in very hot weather areas like Lagos, Abuja, Midwest and North

1 Like

Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by arewagold(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2012
I want to go in another direction, many have told u so many biz and ways to go about it, but u can do it a little more easy. even if u make 1% of the N1m daily for 22 working days, its very possible with forex, even if u dont want to learn the basics, it can be dont automatically. we can discuss it call 08056703934, you will handle your money yourself.
Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by moneymyway2012: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2012
may be my idea stand a chance after live demonstration with you one on one.moneymyway2012atgmaildotcom
Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by arewagold(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2012
@ moneymyway2012, i dont really understand u, pls be more explicit.
Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by Luckybelt: 9:04pm On May 18, 2017
any advice?
Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by brownlord: 9:34pm On May 18, 2017
ajadek:
Yes he can make it monthly,thats 10% yes very very possible but 1m cant start d busines dat wil vest u 10% monthly,if u can work hard more and get #3m or #4m definately u can make it,even sometime mothan that in oil and gas.

Drop more info sir
Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by Luckybelt: 10:45pm On May 24, 2017
more
Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by ifyjobs: 8:40am On May 25, 2017
i have a something to share with you

send me an email on iphievivian@gmail.com
Re: What Biz Can I Do Wt N1m And Get N100k Monthly by databoy247(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2017
There are a thousand businesses you can do to fetch you that amount monthly. Let me give you a few;

1. If you buy a very clean numbered car preferably Toyota or Benz product, list on olx, you are sure to resell before the month ends. Profit can be between N100 - 200k depends on your negotiating skills.

2. I started buying cows with N500k and make up to N70k every 2 weeks. I place order every week and when they arrive, they are sold within 2 days. In a month that is a profit of N120k and above. Spending N1m should give you over N200k profit monthly.

3. Buy fairly used laptops (clean ones). N1m can give you up to 20 laptops. If you don't have time to sell them (using social media), drop them in a very popular laptop dealer shop to sell for you. I know a guy here in Warri that sells more than 5 laptops daily. He is very popular and his shop rushes like crazy. People like that can help you sell your laptops for a commission. Your profit can still exceed N100k monthly.

4. You can go into foodstuff. Palm oil can give you x2 of your money if done right. You can also buy bush meat from the south and resell in Lagos. If you buy a dried antelope here for maybe N8k, you can sell it up to N17k in the island. People there would love to eat bushmeat but getting it may be a problem. Solve that problem. A bunch of plantain here sells for N700 and yet that same bunch sells for N2k in PH. Do the math.

The list goes on......

If you have capital and you are wise you will never be poor again in your life. That's why they say the rich keeps getting richer.

I barely comment on threads, but I got angry at that dude that said you CANNOT make N100k monthly with a capital of N1m. Utter nonsense.

But I have said enough. Forgive the typo, am using a phone.

Cheers.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? / Onlinenaira - Payment Gateway For Africa / Branded/customised Air-fresheners For All Purpose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.