Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen (22337 Views)

Sowore: The FG Is Fighting Obi & Datti Because They Are Partners In Crime / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Streetdoctor: 8:37am On Feb 15
nairalanda1:
Many of the people supporting Reno were abusing him ten years ago and calling him Wendell

Many of the people supporting Sowore used to call him tinubu's lapdog years ago.

And you expect such people to unite? For what?

Nigerians are not ready for revolution. cheesy
When Westcoast used propaganda against Jonathan while north used insecurity una no see that one
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Gkay1(m): 8:38am On Feb 15
Hmmmmm
Na who get strength and chop baleful dey protest now.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by nairalanda1(m): 8:38am On Feb 15
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by HeroicMeastro: 8:38am On Feb 15
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlMENJRrZGY

Ministry of Injustice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Funny country, funny people!!
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:39am On Feb 15
nairalanda1:
Many of the people supporting Reno were abusing him ten years ago and calling him Wendell

Many of the people supporting Sowore used to call him tinubu's lapdog years ago.

And you expect such people to unite? For what?

Nigerians are not ready for revolution. cheesy

Guy, I Don de see your comments since. Political correctness have never helped this country. Stand like a man and stop swinging like a pendulum.

Tinubu is destroying Nigeria and you know it. Your constant gaslighting changes nothing. Keep blaming the citizens rather than the person INEC declared winner

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Ayblast: 8:40am On Feb 15
Well spoken sowore, revolution is imminent. Hunger will soon push people out irrespective of tribe, region or religion.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Thomasankara(m): 8:40am On Feb 15
[/color]u go come Nairaland and vomit thrash wash, cause u be obidient, most obidients acts immature[color=#770077]
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

A revolution willl never occur in Nigeria
Should I tell you a secrete about Nigeria
Nobody is angry about bad government in this country we all are pretending to be angry because it is not our tribesmen or religion person that is in government..
The end sars protest the north did not participate because it was seen as a fight against their own son Buhari. Even some major part of South west did not participate because it was seen as a disruption to the quest and ambition of tinubu's 2023 candidacy
We were all aware that Tinubu's administration is gonna be a repetition of Buhari's tenure because Tinubu was part of it and he was the one who brought upon us Buhari's administration
Instead they allowed tribalism and religion sentiments again
Oh so the suffering of tinubu is greater than that of Jonathan subsidy removal but yet the voices that led a protest and shut down Jonathan subsidy removal suddenly lost their voice.
Should I tell you another secret.
It will be difficult for the nation to unite against any president from the three major tribe due to tribalism

Light up my weed with anger while I stake some football games this morning
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by mightyhaze: 8:41am On Feb 15
Bat go beat this boy o grin
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by oyebanji(m): 8:41am On Feb 15
Weed?
Abajo...
I understand

slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nobody is angry about bad government in this country we all are pretending to be angry because it is not our tribesmen or religion person that is in government..
The end sars protest the north did not participate because it was seen as a fight against their own son Buhari. Even some major part of South west did not participate because it was seen as a disruption to the quest and ambition of tinubu's 2023 candidacy
We were all aware that Tinubu's administration is gonna be a repetition of Buhari's tenure because Tinubu was part of it and he was the one who brought upon us Buhari's administration
Oh so the suffering of tinubu is greater than that of Jonathan subsidy removal but yet the voices that led a protest and shut down Jonathan subsidy removal suddenly lost their voice.
It will be difficult for the nation to unite against any president from the three major tribe due to tribalism

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by EnglishUsa: 8:42am On Feb 15
V
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Thomasankara(m): 8:43am On Feb 15
[/color]the only presidential candidate I support[color=#770077]
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by nairalanda1(m): 8:43am On Feb 15
Akwamkpuruamu:

Guy, I Don de see your comments since. Political correctness have never helped this country. Stand like a man and stop swinging like a pendulum.

Tinubu is destroying Nigeria and you know it. Your constant gaslighting changes nothing. Keep blaming the citizens rather than the person INEC declared winner

I don't mind if TInubu is removed, but most of you revolutionaries are suggesting policies that are just basically what tinubu is doing, but on a grander scale.

I have yet to see anyone propose an answer to Nigeria's problem which is we are not earning enough. Instead all i hear is 'we whould share money equitably'. Meanwhile we have a debt that is eating most of our revenue, which is why we don;t have subsidy as much as before, and why we got the naira floated, to save money. Act of desperation by the tinubu government....because no one would lend them enough cash until they did both...and see the loans we got. Tiny.

I don't mind a revolution...that's why I shout we should vote out APC and PDP and associates every election. But the revolution has no answers to the questions that matter like the politicans it seeks to remove....and that worries me.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Shinor(m): 8:44am On Feb 15
Franklyspeakin:
There is an imminent crisis coming and it worries me. Tinubu has to take charge before muslim fasting commences. I see the north starting a major uprising then. what could fuel this crisis is the increment in Electricity, Gas and PETROL.
Things are quite expensive and there is serious hardship in the land. Also if i where the president i will limit external travels. A coup could occur with the loud support of the north and silent support of the East. Wahala dey come ooo. DSS take note

Thank you for your thought provoking analysis.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Honestey: 8:44am On Feb 15
It's here already, we are going through hunger revolution at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Major7: 8:45am On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn niggar,that's some truth been spoken up there grin
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Maxxim: 8:46am On Feb 15
Someone should help translate this, oju yin a bo
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Bmaster(m): 8:48am On Feb 15
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Sowore trying so hard to present himself as a freedom fighter.

Oga rest abeg.
Nobody send you message.
mumu!
Hope you've eaten since last night!
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by arantess: 8:49am On Feb 15
Stevenson20:
The revolution will start from North, after hunger don reset their brains.
I heard they are eating grass in some localities there
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by ogbe88(m): 8:50am On Feb 15
Thomasankara:
[/color]u go come Nairaland and vomit thrash wash, cause u be obidient, most obidients acts immature[color=#770077]
U are not wise, what he said is correct.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by PS712: 8:50am On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Slawomir, the damn nigger crooner. They will soon put a ban on betting and other schemes o, lol
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Skillsnigeria: 8:52am On Feb 15
grin hmmm
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Abagworo(m): 8:52am On Feb 15
They started their government with attack on property of Igbos in Lagos then hiring thousands of media influencers to blame Igbos for every bad thing happening in Nigeria and because people rely on social media for information they were blocked from seeing the implication of such action. They made Emefiele who was just a CBN Governor the boogie man and demonized his good intentions of a cashless economy using compromised telecommunications. If Tinubu government wants to control the brewing crisis most of the ill conceived policies must be reversed especially devaluation of Naira through floating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Stevenson20: 8:54am On Feb 15
arantess:

I heard they are eating grass in some localities there

Very true, but Until they start eating themselves, that's when we'll take them serious.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:54am On Feb 15
nairalanda1:

I don't mind if TInubu is removed, but most of you revolutionaries are suggesting policies that are just basically what tinubu is doing, but on a grander scale.

I have yet to see anyone propose an answer to Nigeria's problem which is we are not earning enough. Instead all i hear is 'we whould share money equitably'. Meanwhile we have a debt that is eating most of our revenue, which is why we don;t have subsidy as much as before, and why we got the naira floated, to save money. Act of desperation by the tinubu government....because no one would lend them enough cash until they did both...and see the loans we got. Tiny.

I don't mind a revolution...that's why I shout we should vote out APC and PDP and associates every election. But the revolution has no answers to the questions that matter like the politicans it seeks to remove....and that worries me.

On Fuel Subsidy, till date, no one knows how much fuel we consume per day as a nation. Why is it an impossible data? Well, na data we go chop as said by Tinubu.

Find the exact range of our consumption er day, take of the corruption factor in that sector, the subsidize, things will come down.

With the current naira rate, we are still in secret subsidy, so how does the common man benefit?

No nation leaves its economy totally under the forces of demand and supply...

Tinubu said he has been preparing for the presidency since 20yrs ago. So what's the result of the preparation?

A man can't give what he does not possess

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Tukor1759: 8:56am On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

damnnn niggar ,share code
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:56am On Feb 15
Bmaster:
mumu!
Hope you've eaten since last night!

It seems all you dream about day and night is only food?

Don't you ever quote me again if you are that bereft of intellectual sagacity.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Thomasankara(m): 8:56am On Feb 15
[/color]na u no fit reason logically cos u can be swindled with half truths and falsehood, so tell me which part of major Southwest state failed to participate in Endsars? And generalizing that no northern state participated in Endsars is a fallacy based on ignorance. I doubt u and the guy know the states that make up northern states[color=#770077]
ogbe88:
U are not wise, what he said is correct.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by nairalanda1(m): 8:57am On Feb 15
Akwamkpuruamu:

On Fuel Subsidy, till date, no one knows how much fuel we consume per day as a nation. Why is it an impossible data? Well, na data we go chop as said by Tinubu.

Find the exact range of our consumption er day, take of the corruption factor in that sector, the subsidize, things will come down.

With the current naira rate, we are still in secret subsidy, so how does the common man benefit?

No nation leaves its economy totally under the forces of demand and supply...

Tinubu said he has been preparing for the presidency since 20yrs ago. So what's the result of the preparation?

A man can't give what he does not possess

Well, we do know the range, about 99 million liters per day, with about 30 million liters smuggled.

Even if we 'knew' it still won't mean subsidy costs fall. RIsing oil prices, rising cost of refining, and rising shipping costs are things we cannot control. Domestic refining only removes shipping costs...which amount to N70 per liter reduction in price.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Nurability(m): 8:57am On Feb 15
The real reason of Northern silence during end sars is not for the love of Buhari, don't try to toxicate the reality, when Boko Haram came to operation many unknown lives are dying in every single day, from bombing to shooting, and execution, but the southern people comment us a very irritating words when we Post the incident on media, saying " IS A FAMILY ISSUE", we managed our problems by ourselves, with no support from southern medias or activists, few people have Mercy on us and came out and speak on how militants and criminals killing innocent on daily basis, some of the Nigerians Christians turned the matter to comedy, making fun and joke on Tik Tik and Facebook.

We lost national consciousness, patriotism, and respecting one another, hate, ethnicity, tribalism, religion, regionalism, shadowed our eyes from seen the reality and truth, some hate us for Buhari, we have been betrayed by Buhari more than you, all the atrocities of Buhari administration happened in Northern Nigeria, Northerners Become helpless and no choice rather than been Silence and watching the game, I prayed May God open our eyes to unite ourselves against our tyrants regardless of our differences, and stop hating ourselves for our biological of religious identities.

NURA HUSSAINI MOHAMMED
nurabilitykano@gmail.com
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Entusky(m): 8:58am On Feb 15
Mtcheeew
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Southwestidiot: 8:59am On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

na man you be.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by ogawisdom(m): 9:00am On Feb 15
He should focus on protest to reverse floating naira.

The word revolution is too sensational and will seem like trying to overthrow the government. It may end like end SARS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House / Obiano Rewards Hardworking Traffic Warden, 34 Others / What Osinbajoโ€™s Call For Naira Devaluation Could Mean For The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.