Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

The Only Solution To Nigeria Problem Is To Allow Farmers Return To Farm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Solution To Nigeria Problem Is To Allow Farmers Return To Farm (80 Views)

Farmers In Northern Nigeria Pay Bandits Up To N100,000 For Permission To Farm / 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo / Shehu Sani: The Problem Is Not Going To Farm But Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Solution To Nigeria Problem Is To Allow Farmers Return To Farm by gratiaeo(m): 8:05am On Feb 15
If Tinubu can fight Fulani bandits disrupting farmers across Nigeria his problems will not be this huge. Pampering FULANI BANDITS killing farmers and chasing them out of farm land is the only reason we have food shortage in Nigeria.
I did not vote for Tinubu but i was not expecting him to fail this massively
Re: The Only Solution To Nigeria Problem Is To Allow Farmers Return To Farm by crossfm: 8:16am On Feb 15
Exactly what I have been saying.

If farmers don't return to farm,what we are going through now will be a child's play by this time next year.

All these propaganda of ghost palliative and releasing of food won't solve this problem.

Even food price regulations at this point is useless. You don't expect farmers who paid millions to bandits not to recuperate their money.

Secure farmers now before it's too late.

(1) (Reply)

Inflation Rate Surges To 29.90% In January 2024- NBS / Buratai: We Must Use Culture To Promote National Security, Unity / You Have Responsibility To Manage The Forest: Oludotun Charges Foresters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.