Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) (19195 Views)

Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. / Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. / Lagos Police Statement On INEC Officials At Church In Ijeshatedo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by naptu2: 8:49am On Feb 15
Kome Nice @komenicee

Heavy protest ongoing in Ughelli against police brutality which has become rampant!!

#endpolicebrutality
#endsars
#Ughelli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzMcwprWgeE?si=uMRIdX84I0-ZsXc_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EriS3XFAo5c?si=5sIyirqcaQsOKtPu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by naptu2: 8:49am On Feb 15
DSP Bright Edafe PPRO DELTA STATE @brightgoldenboy

Regarding the ongoing protest in Ughelli, the Command wishes to inform members of the public that yesterday 13th February 2024, Policemen from Ughelli Area Command intercepted an unregistered Benz GLK without a plate number in Ekuigbo community, the men confronted the four boys who could not establish ownership of the car. In an attempt to arrest them, some of the youths attacked the Police, destroyed their vehicle, and broke the head of one of the officers. Nine of the suspects were arrested and will be charged to court. Youths are advised to stay off any protest because it won't deter us from doing our job.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Ogiame: 9:01am On Feb 15
Ughelli, same place that birthed the End SARS protest...

These uniform men nor wan learn.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by christejames(m): 9:05am On Feb 15
This is just a tip of the iceberg of what the upcoming demonstrations induced by hunger will be, Endsars will be a childplay... shocked

I just hope the SE and SS steer clear of that main protest.

Sultan of Sokoto has given a hint already.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by God1000(m): 9:09am On Feb 15
I don't believe the police story, they are known for illegal extortion and all sorts of nonsense

Our people should also protest against hardship or do both together, but let it be peaceful

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by reiddecuti: 9:11am On Feb 15
Sometimes I do wonder how daft Nigeria Police is. Finally, it might be the the Nigeria Police that will inflame this country.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 9:13am On Feb 15
Hmmm. This is the version of the police, we should hear the version of the boys arrested.

38 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Jennyclay(f): 9:18am On Feb 15
End sars part 2 is loading undecided.

Nonsense men on black uniform!!

33 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Anguldi(m): 9:18am On Feb 15
Where's the Mercedes Benz
CP will soon be transferred out tongue

16 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Stevenson20: 9:18am On Feb 15
Police is your friend

The greatest lamba that I've ever read.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by slaawomirr: 9:18am On Feb 15
Damnnn niggar

Here we go again

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by MatrixReloaded: 9:18am On Feb 15
In the adherents of misery real men are formed. Embrace this hardship to a new conquest.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 9:19am On Feb 15
In ur next life, can you wish to return to Nigeria?
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Anunakeeh: 9:19am On Feb 15
naptu2:
Kome Nice @komenicee

Nonsense.

Them suppose spleet the block skull.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by ajimo54(m): 9:20am On Feb 15
God1000:
They should protest against hardship first or do both together, but let it be peaceful

What are you doing? Take the lead nah? They are not your slaves or are they on your payroll?

6 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 9:20am On Feb 15
Okay
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Bubu4Sea: 9:20am On Feb 15
The police is Full of exBoko Haram members

7 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 9:20am On Feb 15

Nigeria police are the most useless set of organisation I've ever seen I'm my entire life, that's one of the job I can never take, even if they give me the position of IG for free, because it is evil job...

Can you imagine, do they think everybody are Yahoo boys?

Why must you be asking for the particulars of a car just because you see them as young boys driving what your 100 generations can't drive..

I used to think everybody are Yahoo boys, until I checked YouTube and see how people are making money legitimately in dollars...

No be everybody be Yahoo boys..

I see some politicians too driving big cars without plate number, why can't they stop them and ask why their cars was not plate numbered..

The entire police 🚔 force needs to be overhaul

5 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:21am On Feb 15
Nigeria police lies more than the devil itself

12 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by IPG25(m): 9:21am On Feb 15
Hungry man is an angry man
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by orion7: 9:21am On Feb 15
Honestly I think these annoying useless police should be dealt with. Fools

6 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Tinubugi: 9:23am On Feb 15
Nonsense
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Seefinish: 9:23am On Feb 15
Leave Police alone, don't vent your anger and frustration on them.
No be them cause hunger for the land
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Peakdesign23(m): 9:24am On Feb 15
They’re noting but disgrace.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Thundafireseun: 9:24am On Feb 15

Police brutality is too much in Asaba Delta state

You will never understand until you visit Asaba Delta state

4 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Vifx: 9:25am On Feb 15
Here we go again
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by badoh(m): 9:25am On Feb 15
christejames:
This is just a tip of the iceberg of what the upcoming demonstrations induced by hunger will be, Endsars will be a childplay... shocked

I just hope the SE and SS steer clear of that main protest.

Sultan of Sokoto has given a hint already.
We know you want the country to burn because your so-called Messiah lost the election. Your wish will not come to pass.

4 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Elliotwaveforec: 9:26am On Feb 15
Ogiame:
Ughelli, same place that birthed the End SARS protest...

These uniform men nor wan learn.
Yahooboy, read what your colleagues did to the officers nah. Can't you read again. How can you be driving an unregistered car and your friends even attacked and injured officers on duty.

4 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 9:26am On Feb 15
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Drags Senate To Supreme Court Over Magu, Others / Bola Tinubu Revalidates His APC Membership (Video) / Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.