Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period (33290 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16
Villa12:
hahaha, no they be woman grin onukukube grin
It's all insults nothing making sense... mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by VTJN(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
There's always an exception in everything, reality is that you modern woke forming women wants to eat your cakes and have it back!
guy you no get sense o. Person dey appreciate him wife you come here dey talk otherwise. So you get sense pass everybody wey support the man ba? With that idiot tochez24 wey never see food chop sef dey talk.This your bad energy towards women go land you somewhere wey you go regret for the rest of your life

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16
folks4luv:

And they are part of the reasons i hate coming to Nairaland these days. Gone are the days this place is filled with intelligent people capable of holding quality conversations. These days, it is small boys running up and down like hungry toddlers
No one fvcking cares!... lots of you hates truth BTW, why should I worship my wife and say she control me for doing her routine home affairs??, maybe my boss will take do same on SM for me doing my job and getting paid, you all get it wrong, showing love is different from passing stupid narratives and being childish!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by VTJN(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
The point always eludes you because you think I hate women... the point is his wife is not doing anything special, infact my wife works with migros here in Europe, her schedule is mad, don't see my self praising her for normal duties, this makes lots of women feel entitled and you as the man undeserving, might push you off the edge, you think I hate women that's why you can't get the point!
na your praise? Allow him praise his wife na. Why the thing dey pain you?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Airoflaw(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16
Lalami3232:
Congratulations to you!!! But my aim here is to preach the good news to all men.

Oga if you know say you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
virgin without character that one na wife? Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by VTJN(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
It's all insults nothing making sense... mtcheww
you deserve the insult. No be everybody go stoop so low to engage your type. I like as he dey give you and that pauper tochez24 gbazgbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16
VTJN:
guy you no get sense o. Person dey appreciate him wife you come here dey talk otherwise. So you get sense pass everybody wey support the man ba? With that idiot tochez24 wey never see food chop sef dey talk.This your bad energy towards women go land you somewhere wey you go regret for the rest of your life
When you reach home tell your father he no get sense!... nkita ara, is she doing birthday or house opening??, celebrating a woman for what every reasonable woman does every day in her home??, why your wife no celebrate you for providing for your family??, you all reek of lowlife, bunch of nyash lickers hahah

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16
VTJN:
you deserve the insult. No be everybody go stoop so low to engage your type. I like as he dey give you and that pauper tochez24 gbazgbos
Same way I'm giving you imɓeçiles same insults... ochicha mmiri, weak men without balls, allow your wife to be controlling your life, Anumanu!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by VTJN(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
When you reach home tell your father he no get sense!... nkita ara, is she doing birthday or house opening??, celebrating a woman for what every reasonable woman does every day in her home??, why your wife no celebrate you for providing for your family??, you all reek of lowlife, bunch nyash lickers hahah
Na your praise? Why the thing dey pain you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16
VTJN:
Na your praise? Why the thing dey pain you?
Yes e dey pain me!... now fvck off!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by VTJN(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Same way I'm giving you imɓeçiles same insults... ochicha mmiri, weak men without balls, allow your wife to be controlling your life, Anumanu!
na your controlling? Why e dey pain you like this?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 2:28pm On Feb 16
Hathor5:

Every other woman is showing love to a broke brother? Nigerian women have advanced to saints today. No more gold diggers? You people contradict yourselves left, right and center. Damn, so much cognitive dissoance. It must be hard to cope.

Just admit that you can`t see another man happy because you have unresolved emotional issues with your ex and know peace. smiley

EOD

Suddenly every woman is good because one man decided to appreciate his wife.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Raymeg7(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

Whenever we alphas caution SIMPs, very loose lonely evening newspapers will be weting everywhere⚠️

If you think this is an appreciation, then you really need a thorough medical examination♂️

Exposed men and alphas know exactly how to appreciate their women, and jumping online at any slightest chance to type long epistles of baseless jargons is not one of them.

White/foreign men take their women out on a dinner date or get them flowers on their way back from work, they don't storm online with long epistles⚠️

We African alphas get our women g strings, take them to bush bars or Bleep them well until they cum... We don't storm online with long epistles too⚠️

Sometimes i wonder how these idiots in men's clothing reason??⚡
. I can see ur frustration, I'm very sorry if women has shown you shaggy, I understand, but that does not mean we should not appreciate the good once, maybe he does all those things, like taken her out and all the rest, but telling the world 🌎 how u love her is another way too to appreciate ok, even the people u mentioned also celebrate theirs like that yoo

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16
Hathor5:

Take a chill pill! No need to get high blood pressure over a damn single feminist failure. wink
Can't even do nothing in reality, you are all trash, hence all bitter women online are FEMINISTS!, ndi ara, you all want to mess up the society, won't work when there's still men with spines!, the pain is on you all and no pity, till you all cease to exist, the movement is massive in Europe now, thieves and scammers!, men with spine knows better now!, FAILURES hahaha

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16
VTJN:
na your controlling? Why e dey pain you like this?
Pointless!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:

You have strength my brother 😆😂😂😂

Pigs have no problem fighting dirty, for me i have logged off!!!!

There's no need exchange points with people that are already are going through alot😆🤣🤣
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Kcxee(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties⚠️

You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman♂️

I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves😔😔

Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp💯

If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space😡

To you, you are wise but i feel your knowledge is limited.

Why should you make another race a standard for your own race.

The man(OP) knows what he has seen, let him show appreciation.

Saying thank you for a service you paid for and got is a bad thing to do.

Grow up sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

You have strength my brother 😆😂😂😂
If dem like make dem buy commenters/insulters I dey gallant, will tell the truth with a combination of hot insults since that's what there low and miserable brains can analyse, no form of sense in there counters only insults, signs of a society in decadence, Ezigbote ndi ara! Lol
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 2:42pm On Feb 16
pocohantas:

You know them well. They have a problem with happy marital threads. E-demons.

Please continue to enjoy your wife and marriage. May God keep you two.

And who said he should not enjoy is wife, she just like creating an imaginary enemy in her head (3D) lipsrsealed ...

doing eye service won't change what we already know .. tan ni E-angel isonu grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16
Kcxee:

To you, you are wise but i feel your knowledge is limited.

Why should you make another race a standard for your own race.

The man(OP) knows what he has seen, let him show appreciation.

Saying thank you for a service you paid for and got is a bad thing to do.

Grow up sir
That's an example, BTW Africans don't divorce??, making another race your example is right because they colonised you and I, most things you utilise is made by them!, so leave that nonsense talk!
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16
chidiokay:

And who said he should not enjoy is wife, she just like creating an imaginary enemy in her head (3D) lipsrsealed ...

doing eye service won't change what we already know .. tan ni E-angel isonu grin
Big time feminists forming like they care about men, that term "keep controlling me" I keep tackling naim dey pain dem, na mumu men I blame wey go allow woman you marry and provide for control you, Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 2:48pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
That's an example, BTW Africans don't divorce??, making another race your example is right because they colonised you and I, most things you utilised is made by them!, so leave that nonsense talk!
Shut up. Stop defending your fellow career begi begi begi tochez24

We go eulogise our wives as we like. You fit go hang yourself
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16
Scholace:

Reality is na men when dey do like you and OP dey kpai quick sef, dem dey here for Europe, most homeless and thrown out now...Hahaha, nyash lickers!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 2:50pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Big time feminists forming like they care about men, that term "keep controlling me" I keep tackling naim dey pain dem, na mumu men I blame wey go allow woman you marry and provide for control you, Hahaha

Nothing will happen to his marriage.

He is married and he loves his wife controlling him.Cry! grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 2:51pm On Feb 16
chidiokay:

i will call my uncle to follow OP step and sing his beautiful darling wife praises to una. If that will reduce your type of men existence on earth then so be it
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16
Scholace:

May your breath seize any time you stop quoting me⚡⚡

I don't talk to you
I don't even want to associate with you
I don't have anything in common with you

Yet you keep quoting me at every opportunity you get⚠️

Well i still wouldn't come down to your level to argue or whatever!!!!

When you're done, you can go back to your miserable life oga😆😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 2:51pm On Feb 16
Scholace:
i will call my uncle to follow OP step and sing his beautiful darling wife praises to una. If that will reduce your type of men existence on earth then so be it

Please call your uncle. They need to wail more.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16
pocohantas:

Nothing will happen to his marriage.

He is married and he loves his wife controlling him.Cry! grin grin
No na we dey single... insignificant feminist like you, no go help your miserable life, dey here dey form feminist when your life is depressed and in shambles, Agu uno! Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
No na we dey single... insignificant feminist like you, no go help your miserable life, dey here dey form feminist when your life is depressed and in shambles, Agu uno! Hahaha

Lol 😆😂😂😂
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16
pocohantas:

Please call your uncle. They need to wail more.

grin grin grin
No body is wailing anything, the truth na fuu ka shege!, ya fugbu gi there, umu ogwugwu oge!
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 2:53pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
No na we dry single... insignificant feminist like you, no go help your miserable life, dey here dey form feminist when your life is depressed and in shambles, Agu uno! Hahaha

You go cry tire. One happily married man is praising his wife. If you like, remain single till death. No one cares and No one asked.

If you didn't mention it, I wouldn't care.
Now you mentioned it, it is still good riddance.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 2:54pm On Feb 16
Scholace:

grin grin grin grin, you are not nice at all, we need them make thgem no kpai biko..at least make them make some of laugh small...since a single use of condom would have prevented some of these calamities befalling NL

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video / Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? / How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.