Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT (34492 Views)

Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) / American Lady Who Killed A Nigerian Man In A Lagos Hotel Arrested While Escaping / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Exceed15: 10:49am On Feb 16
The person he was trying to steal from is also feeling the hardship.
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by CorrectionFLuid: 10:50am On Feb 16
faceland:

What about the wicked vigilanteee that carried a hungry man to hospital to pay hospital bill when they could have just buy abonaki and bandage and fixed his broken hand or leg.

Ah you're still talking of buying balm and bandage? You get money o.
They should have just gotten some onugbu leaves that people forgot to chew in this great Tinubulation.

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Entanglement: 10:50am On Feb 16
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by bukatyne(f): 11:00am On Feb 16
Exceed15:
The person he was trying to steal from is also feeling the hardship.

That's what irritates me in this discussion.

You claim you are stealing because of hardship; you don't steal from those who supposedly caused the hardship. You steal from people suffering like you.

I am sure if his senator or the president passed by, same thief would hail them for crumbs.

4 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Thomthom(m): 11:07am On Feb 16
MyExpression:

Stop this!
You think say that woman well?
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Achor1111(m): 11:08am On Feb 16
Name checkers are disappointed
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Bigkoko: 11:11am On Feb 16
Emilokanomics and bokoharamism two bad combination! Sha una go get sense Las Las! grin grin[center][/center] grin grin
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by EmekaA125(m): 11:12am On Feb 16
Hunger don wire Jamilu so tey he wan steal person foodstuff grin grin
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Bigkoko: 11:14am On Feb 16
You boldly capture it! The men are Lily livered....
Trust the women to beat Asiwaju as they promised him. The reason why Asiwaju is codedly avoiding markets because those market women don promise to beat the Bulablu comot for he coco filled head! grin grin grin
If Asiwaju get two head make he enter any Lagos market make we check something!

bukatyne:

That's what irritates me in this discussion.

You claim you are stealing because of hardship; you don't steal from those who supposedly caused the hardship. You steal from people suffering like you.

I am sure if his senator or the president passed by, same thief would hail them for crumbs.
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Raph82(m): 11:17am On Feb 16
So it has come to open theft of foodstuff. Hmmmmmn!!! I hope it won't come to a point where robbers will visit homes to cart away with their food stuffs.
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Akabuking: 11:18am On Feb 16
Jennyclay:
Yes!! That serves him right!!!

All they know how to do is to steal, murder and rape!! undecided

Nonsense men!!
this Tomboy, why do you hate men so much??
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Emmanuel909090: 11:37am On Feb 16
I don't see him as a thief, he is just hungry.
I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Agunesinjaweola: 11:40am On Feb 16
Late Arikosela Aare Musulimi from Ibadan once said Nigerians had not started eating from the Dust Bin.

He will be kicking his teeth in the grave now.
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by ufotunang: 11:43am On Feb 16
See what renewed shege has caused 🙄
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by ufotunang: 11:44am On Feb 16
See what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Menclothing: 11:47am On Feb 16
KingDash09:
E be like say hungry never beat you
Meanwhile na food him thief no be money oh

Cooked food go to canteen and wash plate

Do Labour

He thief uncooked food he is a pure thief and God judge him immediately his mate are carrying load in market and getting paid

Don’t Normalise theft

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by MyExpression(m): 11:47am On Feb 16
Thomthom:
You think say that woman well?

Lolzzz...na now I just see her name... Jennyclay. She truly dey cause wahala for this space.

The last line when she said that's what MEN do...it really troubled me, I had to make that comment.

Seeing it's her...what can I say... Jennyclay is something else.

Would love to engage her in physical conversation...not online typing.
Perhaps one can better understand where she's coming from...online convo usually seems like bantering.
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Agunesinjaweola: 11:51am On Feb 16
The wages of sin is death.
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Achoghim: 12:14pm On Feb 16
Jamilu wey Mu-Mu grin
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Goalnaldo(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16
His own reward was very fast. If people get this kind of immediate reward, court cases would reduce
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Testimony1988(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16
Karma.
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by KingDash09(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16
This guy you wicked oh
Menclothing:

Cooked food go to canteen and wash plate

Do Labour

He thief uncooked food he is a pure thief and God judge him immediately his mate are carrying load in market and getting paid

Don’t Normalise theft
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Amaggedon: 2:05pm On Feb 16
Jennyclay:
Yes!! That serves him right!!!

All they know how to do is to steal, murder and rape!! undecided

Nonsense men!!
You are a sycophant and not a feminist
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by stephanie79548: 2:17pm On Feb 16
This is where the evil party call APC has brought us..This is where the evil party call APC has brought us.....
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Bliztzer: 2:52pm On Feb 16
MyExpression:

Stop this!

Na that one u dey mind. Na core feminist
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Patojargz: 5:40pm On Feb 16
Normally, country hard...
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by geoworldedu: 6:19pm On Feb 16
fati2001:
Rest in peace from stress. Hope your new location will favor you.
He's not dead grin
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Gandrova: 6:34pm On Feb 16
He should be released and given enough food to feed his family.
He who gives would never lack.
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by EnterpriseMan: 7:42pm On Feb 16
Bababulalabala supporters have all started stealing after all the it will favor me and my family, first it was bread now its people's foodstuff. grin grin grin grin
Let's see how many of them will remain by the time Tinubu starts his second term.
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Benrosaria(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16
So when she is giving her testimony in church, she would say her god has put her enemies to shame. So she feels good that he is knocked down because he tries to steal??
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by Roozzaay(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16
Enemiesmasquera:
Hunger will finish these people and their brothers in the west before 2 years in this regime

Like any region is having it all rosy, arindin
Re: Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT by occfx: 2:38am On Feb 17
VeryWickedMan:
Jamilu wan thief food from Patience Raphael.
Agbado and cassava don go round finally.

All these funny miserable names must have voted for the corn man in the name of Muslim Muslim ticket. No pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery / Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos / 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.