Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In (1739 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out / El-rufai: APC Had No Plans For Nigeria; We Just wanted Jonathan Out / Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by gidgiddy: 9:19am On Feb 16
When you compare why they wanted Jonathan out of Aso Rock 10 years ago, vs why they want Tinubu to remain there today, you will just laugh

Jonathan, 2014

Petrol - N140 a litre

A bag of rice -N4,600

1$ = N165

Insecurity - NE only

Response- massive 'Occupy Nigeria' protest! Jonathan must go! He is clueless! Jonaidiot!

Tinubu, 2024

Petrol - N700 a litre

Bag of rice - N65,000

1$ = N1,500

Insecurity - NE, SE, NW, NC, SS, SW, Abuja

Response: No reason to protest! He is fixing Buhari's mess! He is less than a year in office! He will deliver!

grin grin grin There is God

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by Leboska(m): 9:22am On Feb 16
Tinubu already made disaster

5 Likes

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by AcuraZDX: 9:23am On Feb 16
Tinubu the greatest disaster of all time.

I was in Akure last week, you needed to see his brothers curse him πŸ˜‚.

Baba Tinubu na failure everywhere I went to

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by mbaise1000: 9:27am On Feb 16
AcuraZDX:

When we told them earlier, they CALLED us wailers, and we told them that he who wails last wails loudest, we, them and everyone else had a good laugh.
HE WHO WAILS LAST WAILS LOUDEST

27 Likes

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by matify83: 9:41am On Feb 16
The pervasive hunger may just be the catalyst we needed to midwife the RESTRUCTURING we have been clamouring for.

It is the hand of God in disguise.

The lesson from our turmoil is that leadership must be given to whoever the cap fits the best, any attempt to introduce primordial sentiments in who governs us will always set all of us backwards.

If we don't come out wiser after this, then Nigeria will never be great.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by blacknp(m): 9:45am On Feb 16
mbaise1000:

When we told them earlier, they CALLED us wailers, and we told them that he who wails last wails loudest, we, them and everyone else had a good laugh.
HE WHO WAILS LAST WAILS LOUDEST
Lazy man go and prosper your life with the vision that you used to warn them about Tinubu.

Nonsensical Almijiri.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by mbaise1000: 9:48am On Feb 16
blacknp:
Lazy man go and prosper your life with the vision that you used to warn them about Tinubu.

Nonsensical Almijiri.

You should be more concerned about the truth in what I said, BTW whatever I say doesn't mean nothing if they are lies, but you know your position and condition now, enjoy

18 Likes

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by Streetdoctor: 9:48am On Feb 16
blacknp:

Nonsensical Almijiri.

8 Likes

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by blacknp(m): 9:50am On Feb 16
AcuraZDX:

The Almijiris on the streets in Jigawa & Gombe curse Tinubu, you lazy Almijiris in the South living on the Internet also curse him, that the man you detest with a passion, he should come and transform Nigeria in 2 years so that an ungrateful thing like yourself that has been suffering since childhood will start enjoying in The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Quite obvious that you are not a serious minded person, make you dey wait for Tinubu, nonsensical lazy things, if you like do not go & help yourself.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by Streetdoctor: 9:50am On Feb 16
D most terrible tribe should be Westcoast, bcs they claimed to be educated but reverse is d case.
Out of their so called educated men, it's only Tinubu they could support. Right now, na dem dey protest pass every other southern region. See hunger

8 Likes

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by blacknp(m): 9:55am On Feb 16
Streetdoctor:
D most terrible tribe should be Westcoast, bcs they claimed to be educated but reverse is d case.
Out of their so called educated men, it's only Tinubu they could support. Right now, na dem dey protest pass every other southern region. See hunger
Na Tinubu make you lazy people dey hungry abi?

Poor lazy person, must always find someone or something to blame for their own shortcomings, nothing new.

I have no pity for you whatsoever, keep waiting for Asiwaju, you go suffer well well, na still stage 1 suffering you dey inside, by the time U reach stage 3, we go see whether you get power to come internet come complain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by blacknp(m): 10:09am On Feb 16
mbaise1000:

You should be more concerned about the truth in what I said, BTW whatever I say doesn't mean nothing if they are lies, but you know your position and condition now, enjoy
Bruv, The Federal Republic of Nigeria has over 220 million people situate within its borders, from the green savannah up North, to the Atlantic Ocean in the South West, the sooner you understand that, and get with the program the better for you.

Waiting for 1 man in Abuja to come & change your lives, is a false imagination mixed up with misconstrued hallucination.

The longer you wait for him, the more you will keep suffering, they say a word is enough for the wise, but in your case na epistle that will be required.

1 Like

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by nairalanda1(m): 10:11am On Feb 16
gidgiddy:
When you compare why they wanted Jonathan out of Aso Rock 10 years ago, vs why they want Tinubu to remain there today, you will just laugh

Jonathan, 2014

Petrol - N140 a litre

A bag of rice -N4,600

1$ = N165

Insecurity - NE only

Response- massive 'Occupy Nigeria' protest! Jonathan must go! He is clueless! Jonaidiot!

Tinubu, 2024

Petrol - N700 a litre

Bag of rice - N65,000

1$ = N1,500

Insecurity - NE, SE, NW, NC, SS, SW, Abuja

Response: No reason to protest! He is fixing Buhari's mess! He is less than a year in office! He will deliver!

grin grin grin There is God

In 1983, a car cost 12000 naira, by 1993, same car cost a million naira..assembled in Nigeria car

I no like tinubu, or Jonathan, but what happened between 2014 and now was simple.

Oil price crashed and our revenue in dollars fell.

Same thing happened between 1983 and 1993.

Now in 1998, one dollar was 21 naira by 2014 one dollar was 140.

Maybe by your own reasoning we should bring back abacha.

The cost of maintaining that 140 naira to one dollar was our foreign currency reserve. And using the excess forex we earned from 2008 to 14 was why our reserves fell and part of why Buhari borrowed and had to borrow.

So, here we are.

Our naira has been falling because we have the wrong kind of economy. A resource dependent economy

And pdp did not fix that and apc and tinubu are not fixing that.

And you guys want to.play games instead of seeing the truth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by blacknp(m): 10:13am On Feb 16
nairalanda1:

In 1983, a car cost 12000 naira, by 1993, same car cost a million naira..assembled in Nigeria car

I no like tinubu, or Jonathan, but what happened between 2014 and now was simple.

The cost of maintaining that 140 naira to one dollar was our foreign currency reserve. And using the excess forex we earned from 2008 to 14 was why our reserves fell and part of why Buhari borrowed and had to borrow.

So, here we are.

Our naira has been falling because we have the wrong kind of economy. A resource dependent economy

Thanks good to know, that we still have a few intelligent people in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, all hope isn’t lost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by Couldntfigurean: 10:15am On Feb 16
Tinubu would rather spend more money on propaganda than on Good Governance
He would rather pay 20,000 jobless ronus to wash his image online than provide jobs for the same people

Nigeria no be Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by blacknp(m): 10:24am On Feb 16
Couldntfigurean:
Tinubu spends more money on propaganda than Governance
He would rather pay 20,000 jobless ronus to wash his image online than provide jobs for the same people

Nigeria no be Lagos
Like you spend more time on the internet hypocritically wailing, than you entering the real world to try & help your lazy ass?

I Hope you realize sooner than later, that no one in the Federal Republic of Nigeria owes you anything, maybe other than your parents, that is if they have not already driven you from their house, due to your laziness, & lack of zeal to want to help yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by Streetdoctor: 10:37am On Feb 16
blacknp:
Na Tinubu make you lazy people dey hungry abi?

Poor lazy person, must always find someone or something to blame for their own shortcomings, nothing new.

I have no pity for you whatsoever, keep waiting for Asiwaju, you go suffer well well, na still stage 1 suffering you dey inside, by the time U reach stage 3, we go see whether you get power to come internet come complain.

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by Couldntfigurean: 10:54am On Feb 16
blacknp:
Like you spend more time on the internet hypocritically wailing, than you entering the real world to try & help your lazy ass?

I Hope you realize sooner than later, that no one in the Federal Republic of Nigeria owes you anything, maybe other than your parents, that is if they have not already driven you from their house, due to your laziness, & lack of zeal to want to help yourself.

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by gidgiddy: 12:00pm On Feb 16
nairalanda1:

So, here we are.

Yeah, this "truth" that people see while Tinubu is office, but turned blind to while Jonathan was in office

6 Likes

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by nairalanda1(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16
gidgiddy:

Yeah, this "truth" that people see while Tinubu is office, but turned blind to while Jonathan was in office

Actually it was under gej regime that my eyes got opened to the things i am telling you now.

Reason being the gej times reminded me of the glorious old days of the 1970s that my parents and their contemporaries told us about. How bread was 50kobo and a car could be gotten for 500to 600 naira.

In 2011, i read an article that changed my life. Pass thebooks and holdthe oil.

That is how i understood a lot of things. It also is why even now, i am critical of all our leaders from day one to today.

And it includes tinubu and buhari. Especially them.

They had the chance to.change our economic narrative and they blew it.

That does not let gej off the hook or his predecessors ( ironsi and muritala were not in power long enough to do anything)

Resrouce dependency.

3 Likes

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16
That u guys see everything from the tribal lens says alot about the next generation of Igbo youths

I thank God everyday that Nature was kind enough not to make me an Igbo

I would have been down there as the most delusional tribal groups ever known, with very very lowIQ cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by Quodseverismete: 2:28pm On Feb 16
Is God not Wonderful.

"All of you shouting Change Change, By the time APC is done with you, even Changi wey remain for una pockets, e no go buy anything" - Patient Jonathan in Calabar 2015.

The two saw the future and warned us but we were too religiously and tribalistically deaf to hear.

1 Like

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by Soulsymbol99: 2:46pm On Feb 16
Is funny hw tinubu wnt to shift the whole blame to the buhari administration. Is he not the one that helped bring Buhari to power?

1 Like

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by chopnaira: 2:52pm On Feb 16
All these funny threads that keeps getting opened per minute. Come 2027, it's still going to be between APC and PDP. i.e. Tinubu vs Atiku grin

Some of us wey follow chop money for PDP are waiting for PDP to return grin
Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by dettolgel: 3:51pm On Feb 16
nairalanda1:

So, here we are.

Wait...

First, I am not sure I got your drift but if I understand correctly your position is that the fall in oil price is the major cause of our problem?

I am sorry I don't think that is entirely correct, the drop you mentioned is not a sufficient reason look at the chart below.

https://www.macrotrends.net/1369/crude-oil-price-history-chart

If you had argued that the number of barrels of oil sold was lower, hence, low revenue from crude oil sale. However, this is also not and never a valid excuse but a valid explanation for the low revenue generated by the government

https://ycharts.com/indicators/nigeria_crude_oil_production

Why did I say that it is a valid explanation of the drop in government revenue but not an excuse for the poor state of affairs?

Right from when I was a kid, everyone that is somebody in this country had always voiced their opinion in support of diversification - till date no government has done that from GEJ down to Tinubu. So anyone complaining about non-performance of crude oil in the market as an excuse for poor revenue generation is looking for cheap excuse. Moreover, I am not here to discuss what should be done or what not.

Why we should hold Buhari accountable for his tenure, likewise Tinubu without trying to pass the buck to GEJ?

During GEJ regime he was held accountable because most Nigerians believed we deserved better and that he should perform. They had hopes but he squandered it ( this is a conversation for another day).

Buhari had been in power before 2015, he knew what to look at, he knew what didn't work in his previous administration and based on that he promised to move Nigeria forward. But he failed woefully and now you are trying to cut him some slacks based on oil price/quantity sold during his tenure?

Why are you guys like this? Forget about the general economy let us focused on one single sector that I am sure I can tell you for a fact we had the money to have at least build that sector under Buhari if he had any common sense - health care.

Before becoming president, Buhari asked why would any sane president go abroad for medical checkup? Through out his tenure he sent billions traveling to the UK for medical care. His son was flown to Germany for urgent medical care and his wife also had medical services abroad. Where did the money came from - the same oil money that you said was not enough, isn't it? With the amount he spent on his health tourism he could have at least equipped one teaching hospital to international standard (cost of labour in Nigeria is one of the cheapest in world) even if it was in his village.

Apart from Buhari, Ike that is in jail in UK has been in politics at least since 1999 and do not have any hospital in his state that is capable of performing simple kidney transplant. Both Enugu state and FG combined have spent billions on medical services abroad and yet there is no single hospital either in Enugu or Daura that can be classified as world class. Not anywhere in this country.

Tinubu is also towing the same path as Buhari.

Back to why Buhari should be held accountable for his tenure - he promised to make things better than GEJ era and rather he left us in worse situation. He neither improved the economy nor diversified it like promised. So please he should be blamed for things that happened during his tenure and not GEJ.

Came in Tinubu, the same guy was quizzed about exchange rate instability during election his response was if we were paid in dollars ? And you still think the problem is about the price of crude oil? Mind you Nigeria is not the only country selling crude oil - let's not even go there so as not to digress. The same guy was asked a question citing figures and facts and his response was if we are going to eat statistics. Today the cat is out of the bag.

As a president, he cannot and no one should indulge him in passing the buck. He knew what the challenges were and he promised to fix it. He is not a foreigner and has been in politics for a long time. In fact his selling point was that he was the fixer, that he fixed Lagos state.

From my point of view every sitting president should be held accountable for their tenure (they all contested, they were all in the corridor of power before now and most of them before becoming president were dishing out economic advice).

To be frank with you, if your position was explanation on how we came about government having little fund to steal from( if it was a lot they could steal and still have something to work with) then my only position is just that it may not be the oil price per se maybe the quantity sold during this period or a combination of it at most might be responsible for the low revenue from oil.

But if your position is an excuse as why the president is performing so badly, then I am really really disappointed how you could fall for such cheap lies. They asked for the job, we are paying them for it every month given them all they need to do the job (foreign medical trips, free hand to chose their advisers, PAs of their choice, access to the national purse for them to furnish their quarters, fully paid holidays, presidential fleets at their disposal and many more) so there is no excuses.

I would think that if when they got into power and realized that they don't want to be "held accountable for someone's mess" the honorable thing to do is to resign. But as long as they are sitting tight to finish their mandate they have no excuse but to perform and do that which they promised Nigerians. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

Let him start making policies and start implementing useful ideas that will move us to prosperity not giving out appointments as a reward for "loyalty". It is his presidency and the ball stops at his desk.

1 Like

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by nairalanda1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16
dettolgel:

Your long response shows you completely misunderstood me.

Here is the thing. Just because I think your GEJ was a bad leader does not mean I think that Tinubu is a good leader. Yet, that is how all of you PDP folk think...that anyone attacking your leaders is automatically a tinubu or buhari supporter. It shows that you are only invested in your side, not in actually understanding what I have to say.

Anyway, here is the short version of my comment

Nigeria has never had a stable economy because we are a resource dependent economy. Our economy is dependent on the price of whatever we sell.

If oil prices were high today, or high under Buhari, I would say the same thing. DItto GEJ.

That is why we never have a good economy. Even when it appears good, it is really in a bad state. People suffered under the good times of PDP, and under the good times of APC.

What is needed is that we diversify, and eventually hopefully become an exporter of manufactured goods and services.

Is tinubu doing that. No. DId Buhari do that NO.

SO, why do you and many others assume I support APC.? Their leaders are not doing what I want for the country, and I never even voted for them. I don't want to even vote for them. At all.

Yet pointing out Nigeria has never had a good economy is excusing APC. What kind of reasoning is this? Weird , very much so.

When I get angry at being called an APC supporter, it is because you guys misunderstand me completely. GEJ was a bad leader, so also Tinubu now, and buhari. AND I WANT BETTER. Not the same old we have had for decades of 'sharing national cake leaders'.

Anyway, my message is not for all.

If you don't get it, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by dettolgel: 9:58pm On Feb 16
At the bolder is an indication that you did not read my long post grin because if you did you wouldn't have included the bolded in your text.

There is no where in my post that I said you are either Tinubu supporter or Buhari support or that you were against GEJ. Please if there is kindly point it out to me and I will retract that.

I will summarize my points to your initiation post:

1. You alluded that oil price was low all along ( which gives the impression that previous governments as well as present government are not blamed for the current economic situation) - my response was that not necessarily true on the average it hasn't changed much by decade and I provided a link to historical oil price and even to historical oil sales. I will be surprised if you find huge statistical differences between the decades under consideration.

2. I asked if your position was in an attempt to cut the leaders some slack or an attempt to explain the possible cause of low revenue on the sides of the government? To which I said if the later was the case then that is not entirely true as it could be a combination of low price and quantity sold.

The two points above summarized my post and you didn't even attempt to answer any of them rather you chose the path of name calling.

For some reason when I made my post I had the feeling that I was having a conservation with someone that is reasonable enough to hinge their assertion on facts ( given that you started alluding to oil price), which was the reason I included links to those charts maybe at least you could look at it and come back if there is something I missed, but given that your started your response with name calling I can see I was wrong.

I will say this once if you want us to go the down the path of name calling "no wahala" I am up for it grin The call is yours!

To

nairalanda1:

Your long response shows you completely misunderstood me.

Here is the thing. Just because I think your GEJ was a bad leader does not mean I think that Tinubu is a good leader. Yet, that is how all of you PDP folk think...that anyone attacking your leaders is automatically a tinubu or buhari supporter. It shows that you are only invested in your side, not in actually understanding what I have to say.

Anyway, here is the short version of my comment

Nigeria has never had a stable economy because we are a resource dependent economy. Our economy is dependent on the price of whatever we sell.

If oil prices were high today, or high under Buhari, I would say the same thing. DItto GEJ.

That is why we never have a good economy. Even when it appears good, it is really in a bad state. People suffered under the good times of PDP, and under the good times of APC.

What is needed is that we diversify, and eventually hopefully become an exporter of manufactured goods and services.

Is tinubu doing that. No. DId Buhari do that NO.

SO, why do you and many others assume I support APC.? Their leaders are not doing what I want for the country, and I never even voted for them. I don't want to even vote for them. At all.

Yet pointing out Nigeria has never had a good economy is excusing APC. What kind of reasoning is this? Weird , very much so.

When I get angry at being called an APC supporter, it is because you guys misunderstand me completely. GEJ was a bad leader, so also Tinubu now, and buhari. AND I WANT BETTER. Not the same old we have had for decades of 'sharing national cake leaders'.

Anyway, my message is not for all.

If you don't get it, sorry.
Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by Forkthiefnubu: 10:08pm On Feb 16
They were scared GEJ will get it right and he was freeing up the usual slaves ( Igbos)who are being wasted by the so called true Nigerians ( Fulani and Yorubas) hatred against Gej was borne out if the deep anti Igbo sentiments whipped very high by the APC , Gej is an authentic Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by omoharry(f): 10:14pm On Feb 16
nairalanda1:

So, here we are.

So Tinubu became president to tell us how things have not been working since 1999? Why did he fight so hard to contest the presidential seat of he cannot help to improve the lives of the people ? Did Nigerians vote him in to be giving excuses ? Being a president has been his life ambition.. that is all he ever wanted, he just wanted to test that position without any plans In place to start fixing the country .. rather, what we are seeing is worse than when he brought about apc and hand ensured Buhari became president. He is responsible for the disaster we are currently experiencing.
Pls enough of the excuses .. China was once a 3rd world country but they are no more, because they thought deeply and acted to make their country great !
If people have no plans and solution to fixing this great nation ,then they have no business contesting for power in the first place . And we gullible citizens must stop enabling them .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by nairalanda1(m): 10:31pm On Feb 16
omoharry:
So Tinubu became president to tell us how things have not been working since 1999? .

LIke you did not even read my post.

Read it again, especially the bit where I state that

Re: Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In by nairalanda1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16
dettolgel:
At the bolder is an indication that you did not read my long post grin because if you did you wouldn't have included the bolded in your text.

There is no where in my post that I said you are either Tinubu supporter or Buhari support or that you were against GEJ. Please if there is kindly point it out to me and I will retract that.

I will summarize my points to your initiation post:

1. You alluded that oil price was low all along ( which gives the impression that previous governments as well as present government are not blamed for the current economic situation) - my response was that not necessarily true on the average it hasn't changed much by decade and I provided a link to historical oil price and even to historical oil sales. I will be surprised if you find huge statistical differences between the decades under consideration

Well, the ultimate point on oil prices was that the volatility is why we have a poor economy, plus I did not say oil prices were low all the time

(Which shows you too did not read my post).

A digression: you went on to say in your last paragraph that tinubu should do something...implying that I am his supporter, and I am excusing bad governance. If I am wrong in my assesment, sorry.

But at the end, Nigeria cannot rely on oil forever. That is my point. Oil prices need to be really really high like 130 dollars or more per barrel, before we get enough money.

2. I asked if your position was in an attempt to cut the leaders some slack or an attempt to explain the possible cause of low revenue on the sides of the government? To which I said if the later was the case then that is not entirely true as it could be a combination of low price and quantity sold.

And I answered that in my original reply to you. I ain't cutting any leader any slack. Like I say here repeatedly, we are not where we should be and have never been.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Slams Peter Obi On Taxing The Rich And Borehole Digging / Unoffical One Party System In Nigeria / Godfatherism In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.