Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

FG Seals Off Sahad Store, Abuja As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Seals Off Sahad Store, Abuja As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins (35720 Views)

Crackdown On "Hoarding" Will Frighten Investors - Peterside / EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano / AKIRS Seals Off Guarantee Trust Bank Over Tax Default (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: FG Seals Off Sahad Store, Abuja As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins by successmatters(m): 8:49am On Feb 18
Beraphiu:

The first time I was taken to this Sahad store was in 2017 to buy a rechargeable fan, The price in this store has been tagged already just pick and pay, the rechargeable fan I wanted to buy was N28,000 another one was N32,000. i and the person who took me to this store later went to another market in Abuja to buy the Fan, the same fan that was N28,000 was later bought at N17,500... what i saw in this Nigerian market is, that some stores will differentiate the rich from the poor. and it is not like that in other countries. When coke was still N150 there are some places or clubs where if you entered you couldn't get it for less than N500. all this should be regulated.

You are wrong.

There should sell at whatever prices they want. You should refuse to pay more by going to another shop. You were not forced.
Re: FG Seals Off Sahad Store, Abuja As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins by bodeyX: 11:04am On Feb 19
Gerrard59:

So, Fulani herdsmen who kidnap, fleece farmers and slaughter them is not the cause of food inflation, but innocent traders who are subject to changing farm gate prices are the ones behind the inflation?

Nigerians, who do una this thing na?

IbeOkehie: Your people are at it again.

Read what I typed SLOWLY !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore"s Convoy Blocked By Area Boys, Demands For Money Or Deflate His Tyres / Obiano Holds Mass Burial For Unclaimed Bodies Of Fuel Tanker Victims (Pic) / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.