Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed (3899 Views)

H / Study Free In Istanbul Turkey For Absolutely Free. Apply Now! / Education In Istanbul/cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by afrowale(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
How ya'll doing? Please i just need to know if i could get a job while schooling in Instanbul, cos i'll be there next year by God's grace.
[FULL DETAILS PLS]
keep up the good work.
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by Vicjustice: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
afrowale:

How ya'll doing? Please i just need to know if i could get a job while schooling in Instanbul, cos i'll be there next year by God's grace.
[FULL DETAILS PLS]
keep up the good work.
   Turkey is a very industrialized nation, in fact, it's more industrialized than 80% of the countries in the EU, so i don't think you'd have much of a problem finding a "shabu-shabu" (Turkish word for Quick-Quick) job in a Turkish factory; but the problem is the wages, you would be paid less than 600 Turkish New Liras (240 Euros) a month
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
You are right Vic , and when you make your 250euro per month i will advice you to go to Arasta Bazaar you can get a Male suite for 18$ cheesy i bought 100pcs in the year 2008 i was giving 40kilos free of charge each suite weighed 1.5kilo considering 9ja customs cool cool but naija buy on credit and pay you after 6months, embarassed embarassed

Goodluck when you go to Turkey wink
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by Vicjustice: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
bandiejay:

You are right Vic , and when you make your 250euro per month i will advice you to go to Arasta Bazaar you can get a Male suite for 18$ cheesy i bought 100pcs in the year 2008 i was giving 40kilos free of charge each suite weighed 1.5kilo considering 9ja customs cool cool but naija buy on credit and pay you after 6months, embarassed embarassed

Goodluck when you go to Turkey wink
Experience is talking cheesy grin
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by mikkyangel(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
Afrowale,
what do u intend to study in Turkey?,i wonder why Turkey, theres a seminar for a school in Switzerland nxe week wednedsay, There was a seminar last week For a medical school in Hungary (Schengen zone), and theres another seminar for University Of Alberta, Canada,it was held today,
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by olaoluwa13: 6:40am On Nov 11, 2011
@afrowale,am also plan to study in turkey next year,pls can we do it togeda and which skul do u intend to do?do u have information about their entrance exam (oysm)?pls ur e mail addres pls?
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by olaoluwa13: 6:40am On Nov 11, 2011
@afrowale,am also plan to study in turkey next year,pls can we do it togeda and which skul do u intend to do?do u have information about their entrance exam (oysm)?pls ur e mail addres pls?
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by afrowale(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2011
@Vicjustice
Thanks for the Info, but how is the economy?. Are the Citizens free and friendly unlike Ukraine??.
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by afrowale(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2011
@Bandiejay
Cool suits, lol. So, na so so suit u come Naija con distribute abi. I don't buy on credit doe but ur Info is more than useful. God bless man.
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by afrowale(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2011
@Mikkyangel
Computer Science but ama entre with another package. But how sure is ur seminar? Cos i no wan leave this worst economy and return quick quick, lol. At least 4 years. Am interested in ur seminar package.
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by afrowale(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2011
@Olaoluwa13 Boss mi, i hear u. Mine has nothing to do with oysm or something. I'm on a #LowKey package. Gimme urs (Email).
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by iamcapela: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2011
@afrowale,

Boss nor vex I hail you, I think I would be interested in the student visa for Turkey, I would like the low package things too that has nothing to do with the oysm or something. feel free to drop me a msg, my email is callmecapela@yahoo.com, I will wait to read from you.
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by olaoluwa13: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2011
@afrowale,pls giv me d name of univ dat is osym free,admissions deadline
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by Vicjustice: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2011
afrowale:

@Vicjustice
Thanks for the Info, but how is the economy?. Are the Citizens free and friendly unlike Ukraine??.
  Turkey and Ukraine are two different worlds, there is almost nothing in which Turkey and Ukraine correspond; now, let's make the comparisons:
  Turkey is a secular state howbeit predominately Muslims, therefore, they consider racism as a sin; so the only racist attack that you might experience in Turkey may be from some worthless people who might call you "Yham-Yham" which means Cannibal: It is unheard of that a Muslim person would attack another person on racial ground, that is just not Islam. But as for the Ukraine, their Skin Head Racists are extreme in physical violence and can attack you with deadly force; they could shoot, stab, or even beat up a black or Asian looking person to death.
  Ukrainian standard of living is one of the worst in the whole of Europe with its minimum wage as low as 85 Euros a month.
  One point in which Ukraine is superb is the availability of their beautiful women for romance and marriage compare to Turkey where most of their women are protected from you on Islamic grounds.
Read more about Ukraine in this quote:
Vicjustice:

Take these points into account:
*Be prepared to always watch your back whenever a person walks behind you as the Skin-Head racists there are extremely physical and can attack you with deadly force.
* Always make sure you don't walk alone at night or in an empty street during day time.
* Always make sure you're fit and athletic enough to enable you run fast for your life whenever you're being chased in the streets by their Skin-Head racists.
* Prepare yourself to always elude banana missiles that would be thrown anonymously at you in the streets from storey windows.
* Be prepared to get familiar with the "Hail Hitler" salute, and also with the name "Makaka" (Russian word for Monkey) without protest as protesting them may cost you blood.
* You'd learn to be appreciative whenever someone says to your face "Go home Nigger" or calls you "Makaka" because, the same person could have shot or stabbed you and ran away.
* Be prepared to be mockingly offered bananas occasionally, and know that you won't have any police to report the abuses to as there is no law in place against racism in Ukraine.
* Ensure that you have enough funding from Africa to maintain yourself as you would never find a job how much more to talk about its poor wages ranging from 754 to 900 Ukrainian Hryvnia (about 70 to 85 Euros) a month.
* Be prepared to sometimes sleep in extremely cold room during their biting winter as you might find it difficult to pay for the Soviet style central heater.
* Be prepared to study in an ancient Greek style alphabets
* Bear in mind that your education certificate will not be recognised in EU countries as you will definitely have to upgrade.
* Bear in mind that you would have to return to Africa as soon as you finished your education because, you would not like to become a wayward person like many stranded and frustrated Africans before you.
* If you're not yet married, then, you may benefit from the only good thing that i reckon about them, they have some of the most beautiful women in the world: tall, slim, blonde an elegant sexy girls who crave for black guys.
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by afrowale(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2011
@Vicjustice
Lmfaoooo!!! Hahahaha! Ukraine is already out of my plans. I see you are far better and experienced. I'm happy you came to my rescue, So which country are you in right now??.
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by Temayo: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2011
@afrowale,
Pls, detail me on the best way to get to Turkey. My email: tayodeji180@gmail.com
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by Vicjustice: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
afrowale:

@Vicjustice
Lmfaoooo!!! Hahahaha! Ukraine is already out of my plans. I see you are far better and experienced. I'm happy you came to my rescue, So which country are you in right now??.
Ireland
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by afrowale(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2011
@Vicjustice
Wow! My old school mate is there (Dublin). But she said its an expensive country. Av u ever been to Istanbul before?
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by Vicjustice: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2011
afrowale:

@Vicjustice
Wow! My old school mate is there (Dublin). But she said its an expensive country. Av u ever been to Istanbul before?
That greatly depends on her understanding of "expensive", as for me, i wouldn't say the same because, i know it is logical to make calculations and comparisons, let's not forget that the majority of workers in Ireland receive more than 10.30 Euros per hour, therefore, pound for pound, Nigeria is more expensive than Ireland.
And yes, i've been to Istanbul, and not only seen it, i've also lived in it.
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by afrowale(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2011
@Vicjustice
Na so my brother, i said the same thing to her and she said her dad pays a lot, that if things continues like that, she'll have to come back to Naija for her schooling. Na me tell am say make she no try am, say she go regret. "Abroad go do hin own, and Naija go maintain hin level"
Please can you help with the Ireland Visa Process? And how much is it gon cost??. + Work Permit.
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by Vicjustice: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2011
afrowale:

@Vicjustice
Na so my brother, i said the same thing to her and she said her dad pays a lot, that if things continues like that, she'll have to come back to Naija for her schooling. Na me tell am say make she no try am, say she go regret. "Abroad go do hin own, and Naija go maintain hin level"
Please can you help with the Ireland Visa Process? And how much is it gon cost??. + Work Permit.
If anyone offers to send you an invitaion letter, that is perhaps a very possible thing to do, but if anyone promises to help you with a visa of any category, there there's only one thing that this explains, the person is a Thief; only Visa Officers can do that, but i'm not one, so, i can't help in that.
But you said you'd be schooling in Istanbul next year, if so, why are you not talking about Irish work permit?
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by afrowale(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
@Vicjustice
yeah! I was only trying to help my friend with the info. Definately i will be there next year. I taught you said work is guaranteed??. Or is there any more steps to take on the work permit ish. And what is the plane ticket price range to Istanbul from Naija?
Thanks
To all my haterz, i gat summin for ya'll,, "Go chop chicken & Die fast", #Imeanit.
Night Night Ya'll
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by Vicjustice: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
afrowale:

@Vicjustice
yeah! I was only trying to help my friend with the info. Definately i will be there next year. I taught you said work is guaranteed??. Or is there any more steps to take on the work permit ish. And what is the plane ticket price range to Istanbul from Naija?
Thanks
To all my haterz, i gat summin for ya'll,, "Go chop chicken & Die fast",  #Imeanit.
Night Night Ya'll
   But i am not the labour minister of Turkey, so,there is no way that i could have guaranteed anyone a job?
   Besides, you will not be eligible to work in Turkey if you don't have her Residence/Work permit, and finally, you'd need to use a search engine to see Airlines time-table and costs.
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by afrowale(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2011
Thanks
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by mujiboy(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2012
@afrowale u shud b in turkey nw pls wud lyk 2 study medicine in turkey pls give me d necesary info I wil nid, fanks mujiboy09@yahoo.com
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by osram(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
Plz vicjustice n oda gurus in d hauz..plz i av an interview at d turkish embassy at abuja on d 17th of july..i was actualy selectd 4 d turkish govmnt scholarship.plz wat r d likely questions am i to expect durn d intaview..tnx
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by osram(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
Pls u pple shud reply now..i beg
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
please brother's i was admitted to a university in ankara please i want to know if there is work there as a student and the level of racism there
Re: In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed by mevisbleek: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
@afrowale, why turkey? shabu-shabu. lol. is 240 euro not small to live on for a month. Turkey na for business and not for hussling. I beg go better country forget this shabu-shabu thingl lmao

(1) (Reply)

Renewal Of Usa Visa / Nigerians In China! / How I Got My New Yellow Card From Port Health Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.