Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigerians Are Cowards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Cowards (238 Views)

FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" / FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Cowards by BigBashiru: 2:18pm On Feb 17
These guys like to kidnap themselves instead of attacking the political elite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Cowards by Paraman: 2:57pm On Feb 17
Take the lead

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Cowards by Obainoman6: 3:45pm On Feb 17
Hunger everywhere suffering and smiling
Re: Nigerians Are Cowards by Obainoman6: 3:45pm On Feb 17
Paraman:
Take the lead
Keep shut, ronu
Re: Nigerians Are Cowards by nairalanda1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17
BigBashiru:
These guys like to kidnap themselves instead of attacking the political elite.
Obainoman6:

Keep shut, ronu

The thing is, I agree with both of you, but at the same time, I have been seeing comments like this on Nairaland for a long time.

Everyone comes and says...NIgerians are lazy, NIgerians don't want to do revolution, NIgerians need to target the political elite, NIgerians this, NIgerians that. I've even said similar here]

But the problem is, we just come here, comment, and expect other people to magically do the job of revolution.....the same Nigerians.

Personally, why don't we sometimes leave this site, join a party and agitate, agitate....because every year, I see comments like this, and nothing happens because at the end, most of us don't want to bell the cat. Yes, especially ME.

But at the end, on nairaland, people do a lot of grumbling and no action.

Oga Bashiru, you are here abusing the very same people you want to get to change the government. WOuld they listen to you, or can they even hear you? Most Nigerians don't use the internet, most don't even visit this crummy old site.

Plus, why should kidnappers lead the vanguard of revolution, plus kidnappers are in it for finances. Kidnapping the elite is still a crime, and kidnappers have no itnerest in changing the government, because it would put them out of ajob.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Cowards by nairalanda1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17
Paraman:
Take the lead

YO. Things are not better for this country.

AM sure when your side was not in power, you were here calling for revolution. Now your side is in power, you are happily enjoying.

Try to understand why people are angry. It may be enlightening.
Re: Nigerians Are Cowards by Paraman: 4:43pm On Feb 17
nairalanda1:

YO. Things are not better for this country.

AM sure when your side was not in power, you were here calling for revolution. Now your side is in power, you are happily enjoying.

Try to understand why people are angry. It may be enlightening.
There's never a time I called for revolution. Revolution does not mean a country will turn rosey eg Libya.

Things are not better but the leader is not sleeping. He's taking step to turn things around for good.... He's not a magician

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Time To Arrest Aisha Yesufu / Keke Rider Who Found & Returned Money Gets Scholarship From Obi & Datti / RE: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.