Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation (15570 Views)

2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Okunbo, Oshiomhole Planning To Disrupt Edo Governorship Election - Obaseki / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by Omobude244: 5:17pm On Feb 17
chopnaira:

Obi is a saint to alot of Obidients. I am surprised you haven't insulted me for posting a funny meme about the agulu messiah 🤣
is a only a foolish man that dont know u guys tactics
Mannabbq defended APC for 8yrs during Buhari, he was here defending Tinubu till november that baba tire and start thinking about his life.

we all know the tactics and we all know that APC is master of lies and propagandas
so nothing u think you are doing now is new here
we have seen the worst of the lies and propgandas, so continue till u join ur mates in thinking about their lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by Sirianese: 5:45pm On Feb 17
Nemere2020:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/02/17/breaking-show-of-shame-as-thugs-disrupt-edo-apc-primary-election-results-collation/?amp=1

That was expected with a murderous thug like Kabaka as the real boss of Edo APC...just like Lagos where veteran tout MC Oluomo orders the junkie governor around
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by israelmao(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17
Snatch-it-and-run-away-with-it politics.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by Rejoice28(f): 5:58pm On Feb 17
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by Promax4321: 6:00pm On Feb 17
I was watching this on TVC when suddenly I had to switch channels to France24 to watch MSM.

This thug party called IPOBI can do anything with Atiku PDP.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by Moneyboyz: 6:07pm On Feb 17
The zombies used for this act will come out tomorrow and complain about bad government.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by aswani(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17
Who is surprised to hear this news, not me.

APC Edo state is a complicated beast.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by Orlu13: 6:53pm On Feb 17
Zetty177x:

Why u de quote Labor matter for APC post?

he is a zombie dats why

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by christistruth01: 6:58pm On Feb 17
chopnaira:

I am sure you are one of Abure's youth the LP women below was talking about. You are about to lose your meal when Abure gets kicked to the curb and picked up by EFCC 🤣🤣🤣

We told them

Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by Faposky95: 7:12pm On Feb 17
When will we agree that we are a country of brutes, disgruntles and riff Raff.....?
You like turban, wear tie, signs of the cross... it's just who we are......
We are not is we say it's time we turned a new leaf.....
I teach and I see it all ....even in the kids
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by Lumarstone: 7:13pm On Feb 17
Am not surprised! APC is made up of political thugs right from it's formation, those thugs are learners from the party national leader and the president of Nigeria BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

I left...!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by freemanq(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17
Same old pattern
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17
NzogbuNzogbu:
Apc Edo and violence
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by ufuosman(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17
Normal
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by Nchenches: 9:06pm On Feb 17
Wow. Does APC believe in election? Tinubu must have made his choice candidate. Every other thing like primary is mere cosmetic.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by osigiepurr(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17
Thuggery and APC/PDP/LP are synonymous to code 5 & 6...Una go learn!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by Honestey: 12:29am On Feb 18
So no conclusion now? What do I even care,
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by aswani(m): 12:47am On Feb 18
Nchenches:
Wow. Does APC believe in election? Tinubu must have made his choice candidate. Every other thing like primary is mere cosmetic.

This has nothing to do with President Tinubu or Obidients.

Why not allow people with an interest in the matter being discussed to do so peacefully?

There are lots of other threads to fight your battles in, please go to them as you clearly have nothing to contribute to this one.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Edo APC Primary Election Results Collation by Patojargz: 12:45am On Feb 19
See lamba! So no security officers dey around? Ona dey carry us play too much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In / How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi / 2023: Court Stops INEC From Ending Voter Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.