Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG (38108 Views)

Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Jokerman(m): 8:17am On Feb 18
So Remi Tinubu is an ordained pastor in Redeemed??

Redeem, what happened to you people?

2 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by SavageResponse(m): 8:17am On Feb 18
This one don begin misyarn

2 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Burruchaga71(m): 8:17am On Feb 18
Only God knows what will happen to this IDIOT if I meet him face to face.

5 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by broadman20: 8:17am On Feb 18
No need to make issues out of this prayer which was said in 2021;

The question now is ;

Are other Christians bowing before them now?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by olibeans: 8:17am On Feb 18
False prophets...
Are your members now God.
Fake old man.

3 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by ProGSM(m): 8:17am On Feb 18
This is a very wrong prayer.

3 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by AntiChristian: 8:18am On Feb 18
When God drank person tea wetin remain?

4 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:18am On Feb 18
crossfm:
Hehehe.

This man again grin.
old age is affecting this man brain but my problem is those shouting amen. Are they animals?

6 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Indelibleage: 8:18am On Feb 18
The prayer cannot come to pass. It was a prayer said amiss.

4 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Dpaulie(m): 8:18am On Feb 18
Wow
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by casppyjay: 8:19am On Feb 18
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsUzhGmGcgI?feature=shared

Pastor Adeboye’s prayer that Christians of other denominations will bow before RCCG members sparks controversy!

A video clip being shared online shows him making the prayer at the 2021 youth convention of the church.

He made reference to how the sons of the prophet bowed before Elisha after he was endowed with the double portion of Elijah’s power.

Adeboye then prayed that as the prophet’s sons bowed to Elisha, Christians from other denominations would bow before them. The entire congregation roared with an amen response.

Reacting to the video, OO Nwoye wrote:

lol
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Available9: 8:19am On Feb 18
Agofm:
These days people don't worship God anymore but men of God

But God of men...not men of God
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Osidazz19: 8:19am On Feb 18
Business venture expert just like the rest of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Enculer2: 8:19am On Feb 18
This bloody scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by greenermodels: 8:20am On Feb 18
This Man is fasting reputation and gaining notoriety.

2 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Calitoscassius(m): 8:20am On Feb 18
Scammer inchief, he will tell his gullible worshippers anything to keep them giving him more money and keep them gullible and worshipping him.

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by HopeGying: 8:20am On Feb 18
Hmm! Any biblical backing? These business men never cease to amaze.

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Newdawn30: 8:21am On Feb 18
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by billionman: 8:22am On Feb 18
Stanweezy:
This RCCG is turning into a nuisance church.

The man should just resign and go rest

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by boxypane(m): 8:22am On Feb 18
Are Redeem members more Superior in the eyes of God. Which kind wahala be this now?

9 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:23am On Feb 18
Pastor Adeboye on the hot seat, next time think before you speak

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:23am On Feb 18
Well, that Bible passage was not about the bowing aspect.
It was about the apprentice recognising their new Oga. The sons of the prophets were apprentices who worked under the leading prophet.

I'm appalled and disheartened at the amount of vitriol and invective being labelled on an elderly man for praying for his children as he deems fit. For those children of Belial who are raining insults on Pa. Adeboye, I hope your parents, grandparents and even pastors have never prayed for you to excel above your peers? If not, you are inviting curses upon yourselves for this rascality.
The man was preaching to youths in his church and prayed for them how he deems fit. If you feel the prayer is against you, kindly visit your parents or Pastors for similar prayers or more.
All these insults you're throwing at a man of God for performing his duties may speak against you if you're not careful.
Wisdom is profitable to direct in all things

9 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by CharleyBright(m): 8:24am On Feb 18
Hmmm.
So Christians in other denomination (eg -G.Os, Bishops and church leaders) will bow to all members of Redeemed Church
Haba, what sort of arrogance is that !!!!

I am a member of RCCG, but this kind of prayers is needless and I don't support it. It only brings strife, controversies and division into the body of Christ. These are not the tenets of Christianity.
No Christian denomination is superior to another.
Me, I cannot say Amen to such arrogant and condescending prayer. Even God won't like it.

That's how he said Naira will become more valuable than the dollar soon. That was when Naira was N820/$1, now it is N1600/$1.

Christian Leaders should stay focus and avoid controversial statements that will either make it seem like God is a lair or the Christian fold is not what it should be.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by gratiaeo(m): 8:25am On Feb 18
This foolish man again

5 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by GOVERNORR: 8:25am On Feb 18
Nonsense.. this is how they foolishly divide Christianity so others can conquer it.

Bow for what or as what? Slave?

3 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On Feb 18
He is simply feeding his sheep, statements they love to hear ........,🤣😜👿😈

6 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by AyoII(m): 8:27am On Feb 18
I love this comment from pastor adeboye. For those whining. Isn't what the christain faith turning or has turned into. Small bow? Lol. You guys cannot bow. The man is talking about the normal shenaningans these days of how some christains from a certain churches are better than others, how others church goers are less of christains especially white garment churches. What of what have been said to non-believer(muslims etc) how they are of inferior faith and so on. Am not saying those other faith don't take swipe at the christain faith too. But you get the idea. Will you people go and bow . Lol

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by DeTruthh: 8:27am On Feb 18
Legendguy:
Make una leave this man alone, he's not the only pastor in Nigeria
Make you dey talk with sense. Is it not what he said that is bringing him out. Which other pastor has made the kind of stupid utterances he has been making for the past few months.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by faceland: 8:27am On Feb 18
The Bible teaches, "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" (paraphrasing).

I wonder why it bother me when someone like Adeboye speaks? Maybe because their heart is filled with traits contrary to Christian values, lacking "the fruits of the Spirit", and their words expose their ignorance of Jesus.

Jesus does not endorse division within His followers or His kingdom. This man is not of God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Akpaamunsi: 8:28am On Feb 18
FalseProphet1:
That statement baba made is a slap on the face of the body of Christ nation wide. He should tender and official apology asap.

Anyways I see Tinubu resigning before Easter.

This I have seen.

Obedients and their mental delusions undecided
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Sucre6: 8:29am On Feb 18
This man always sound very vindictive, I no know why

4 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by DeTruthh: 8:29am On Feb 18
The funny thing is how the sheeples keep shouting Amen!!! 😂 Like they don't reason or think.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World / Prophet, C.O Mohammed Weds Young Lady (photos) / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.