Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG (38134 Views)

Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by NoToPile: 11:41am On Feb 18
So a 3 year video was dug out to prove what.
Pick a clip and run with it.

Make una continue.

NL will keep on moving threads that allow people insult men of God and christainity to FP on Sundays.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by NuhuAjang71(m): 11:42am On Feb 18
Very wrong of him to say so shocked
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by hansomb: 11:47am On Feb 18
Thank God Muslims are not included. We only bow to God the one alone and only.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by hotseat: 11:48am On Feb 18
The man, Adeboye who hitherto had managed to stay out of unnecessary controversies over the years has recently been attracting unto himself unintended condemnation and acerbic criticisms from members of the public due to his unguarded statements and utterances.

The ultimate goal of the christian journey is to make heaven.

Anything short of this goal is nothing but a vaunting vanity.

What does it profit members of the RCCG if the whole world bow before them only for them to lose their souls at the end?

It seems senile dotage is gradually taking over a once highly revered "Man of God".

@hotseat

Addendum: Those trying frantically in the defense of Baba that he said this about 3 years ago should proceed to tell us whether his "prophecy" has come to pass.

@hotseat

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Fearurcreeator: 11:51am On Feb 18
billionman:
I have decided to not comment on issues regarding clergymen and their gullible followers again. If you are stuhpid enough to fall for their useless lies and brainwashing, whatever results from it is your cross to bear. I've been through deeper life, CAC, rccg, winners in the course of my childhood to adulthood, but these days, I no send them again.
Which one you dey go now?
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by heysquare(m): 11:52am On Feb 18
No matter what he said he is still better than millions of Nigeria Pastors. Many Pastors have said something worse than that. Besides, the video was about 3 yrs old! Why was it just dug out now? Hope it wasn't doctored
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Laredojohn(m): 11:57am On Feb 18
As mentioned this was a 2021 clip, this is 2024 why are people out of no time raising this ,are they waking up, or just seeing the clip for the first time
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by excondido(m): 11:57am On Feb 18
This are the sort of things the charismatic Pentecostals use to cause division in the body of Christ. The new testament says "that they may be one" John 17:21, but he selected part of the old testament that suits him which Jesus himself said that there be no Gentiles or Jews. This is definitely the work of the flesh and not by revelation
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by tishbite43: 11:59am On Feb 18
FalseProphet1:
That statement baba made is a slap on the face of the body of Christ nation wide. He should tender and official apology asap.

Anyways I see Tinubu resigning before Easter.

This I have seen.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by oranget(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18
FalseProphet1:
That statement baba made is a slap on the face of the body of Christ nation wide. He should tender and official apology asap.

This I have seen.
Amen o, in fact, Easter is too far
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Bimpe29: 12:03pm On Feb 18
Stanweezy:
This RCCG is turning into a nuisance church.

Really
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Banbanna(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18
The man clearly misinterpreted or misapplied that biblical scenario. I don't think he thought it through. And as for the congregation, they're always gullible as ever, anything pastor utters, goes
GOVERNORR:
Nonsense.. this is how they foolishly divide Christianity so others can conquer it.

Bow for what or as what? Slave?

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Godsonkemz(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18
Thank goodness that God doesn't answer selfish and senseless prayer.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by 89green: 12:08pm On Feb 18
EdiskyHarry:
Smart business man grin grin
In business make sure you draw your strategy very well๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Every business man must also understand the basics and power of psychology.
You must also understand how to be a good speech maker.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by oranget(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18
NoToPile:
So a 3 year video was dug out to prove what.
Pick a clip and run with it.

Make una continue.

NL will keep on moving threads that allow people insult men of God and christainity to FP on Sundays.

You blame NL mods for pushing threads that allow people to insult men of God and Christianity to FP, you've forgotten that people can only insult you if you've done something to deserve it.
Was it not selfish of him to have prayed that kind of prayer? I as some who respect him a lot (I still do) will not support him for any reason if he has done something wrong neither will I insult him.

But if a Christian could pray that kind of prayer against other Christians, what do we expect from adherents of other religion.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by TheGift: 12:11pm On Feb 18
bablon20:
If it's easy tell ur papa to start a church with all his children & wives and concubines and let's see how far he will go. The politicians who are squeezing life out of u everyday are there but ur brains are too dead to criticized them. It's not about adeboye here, I'm too advanced to stoop so low insulting anointed men of God.

You go and tell your papa all of this irrelevant stuff you just told me.

So calling out a Man of Gods wrong has equated to insults?

This is one of the reasons we remain in bondage. The inability to think critically for ourselves.?

3 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by oranget(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18
Laredojohn:
As mentioned this was a 2021 clip, this is 2024 why are people out of no time raising this ,are they waking up, or just seeing the clip for the first time
Not everyone is a member of RCCG, I for one am just getting to watch the clip for the first time today.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Ubanz: 12:18pm On Feb 18
Continue to wash their heads.
They deserve it ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by AntiZikist: 12:23pm On Feb 18
This man is destined for hell
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Fr33born(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Lol. You be real false prophet.

Even if God come down from heaven and tell Tinubu to resign or die in three days time, he will choose to die there.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Fr33born(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by cocolacec(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18
bnanny:
This is not what God created Christianity to be like. This god of men are now turning Christians against each other's.
Hw is turnung his slave camps against other slave camps.They dont practice Christianity in Nigeria but Religious cultism to serve the willof your Pastor,the cult leader.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by chidiokay: 12:32pm On Feb 18
Stanweezy:

Just imagine Jesus telling John that Peter will soon bow before him

So who and whose name did papa adeboye mention will bow to his member, i don't get your painment
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by chidiokay: 12:34pm On Feb 18
Stanweezy:

So who and whose name did papa adeboye mention will bow to his members,

i don't get your painment undecided
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by kingxsamz(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18
grin grin grin grin grin
I didn't know some Christians ranked higher than others because of their place of worship.
The other time, he told them that their colleagues will be coming to them to beg for food, and they shouted amen. grin
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by chidiokay: 12:37pm On Feb 18
Stanweezy:

So who and whose name did papa adeboye mentioned will bow to his members,

i don't get your painment :
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Image123(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18
kingxsamz:
grin grin grin grin grin
I didn't know some Christians ranked higher than others because of their place of worship.
The other time, he told them that their colleagues will be coming to them to beg for food, and they shouted amen. grin

That's why it's a prayer/request.
Would you like to be top of your class or organisation? Of course no, you're too humble and good for such base things. Hypocrite.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Judolisco(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18
He gave scriptural reference.... So he is very correct
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by clefstone(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18
akwesenana:

Adeboye is someone (the only Pastor) I used to respect when I was younger.

What the hell happened?
you grew up and became wiser
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by clefstone(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18
Bobby4090:
This is the onset of Dementia. And like Biden, age and memory issues are clearly catching up with the old man. He's outliving his usefulness and the best thing is for him to resign so that his younger deputy or an acting GO be appointed. But he'll rather die on the post. For a church he never founded.
It has nothing to do with age. The man has been a false teacher all these years, Nigerians are only now becoming wiser. It's the internet age baby
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by kingxsamz(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18
Image123:

That's why it's a prayer/request.
Would you like to be top of your class or organisation? Of course no, you're too humble and good for such base things. Hypocrite.

Lol, see this Agbado clown. Prayer request for other Christians to bow to their fellow christians, based on what? What would they be bowing for? And do your colleagues know you're praying they come to beg you for food? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Banbanna(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18
The your comment though!๐Ÿ˜ So because it was spoken 2 years ago, now makes it less of a derogatory statement abi๐Ÿค”
badoh:

But the video was that of 2021 and not a recent one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prophet, C.O Mohammed Weds Young Lady (photos) / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) / Mad Man And Pastor Involved In Physical Combat During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.