Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf (41422 Views)

Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf / Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Timothy89(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18
alsudan:
Thiefnibuu sold you guys the Muslim Muslim ticket and you guys fell for it.

So pls allow other regions to enjoy the show in peace.

If the North have a problem with the Thief, they should drag his lazy leaky azz out of office, just like they dragged him in.

Everyone is feeling the heat, southeast are even feeling it more because the price of foods is always more than 100% there

They just like to form in hunger but na their wahala be that, who cares why southeast is silent

We need a stability and surplus of foods, why southeast is silent is less of our concern
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18
Topman7:

Thanks for admitting that he increased your state allocation as a result of the removal of subsidies.

WHAT HAVE YOUR IGBO STATE GOVERNORS DONE WITH THE MONEY?

Thieves claiming sainthood.
But Igbos are not complaining and protesting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Yashita: 9:32pm On Feb 18
Cyberterror:
Southeast are more into Biafra and Ipob fetish. They are not true Nigerians. They only want Nigerian presidency so that they can break up the country.

What good have you benefited from this marriage of tribes called amalgamation, where since forever politics is tribalised and no visible development over the years?

Normally, Nigeria needs to break up, let all tribes/regions/states develop themselves.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by aswani(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18
eastcoast100:

It is a lie, u are Yoruba man, trying to fake Edo, if election would be conducted 20 times, we Edos will still vote Peter Obi cos I can only see your hatred over igbos cos your own god sent thiefnubuuuu is world known flop and over heap with nothing special about him order than to steal kill and destroy

First off, I did not vote President Tinubu.

Secondly, elections are around the corner, let's sit back and see how Peter Obi's LP will do.

You that you are Ovb'ẹdo pataki, I haven't seen you on any of the various Ẹdo state gubernatorial election threads.

Nutin do you sha.
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by ZaramT: 9:34pm On Feb 18
That's because we have our own economy and we use Biafran Pounds. Your naira got nothing on us angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by tochez24(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18
Gjrich:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/18/economic-hardship-i-dont-know-why-south-east-is-quiet-ex-nhis-boss-yusuf/#:~:text=He%20said%3A%20%E2%80%9CI%20honestly%20don,anywhere%20else%20in%20the%20country.

A professionally born idiot⚠️⚠️

When e neva spoil una go forget South east, buh when e enter shege pro max una go remember South east!!!!

Una neva see something😁😆😆😆😆

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Fearurcreeator: 9:37pm On Feb 18
alsudan:
Thiefnibuu sold you guys the Muslim Muslim ticket and you guys fell for it.

So pls allow other regions to enjoy the show in peace.

If the North have a problem with the Thief, they should drag his lazy leaky azz out of office, just like they dragged him in.
I thought they didn't vote for him... So Una know just wan deny am... Lolzzzz
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by zarakikenpa(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18
Topman7:
They are silent because they remember Peter Obi was the loudest critic of fuel subsidy who promised to remove it on the first day of his presidency, if elected.

So we would be in this situation even if he was president, and they know it.

That’s why they are silent.

Coconut head

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Lawalkay(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18
When Joseph interpreted the dream of famine in the Bible, the Egyptians never went to sleep, they plan. The Eastern has plan for the next eight years of Tinubu, so no agitation, no complain, no protest, God is their sustainance Their God is strong,the Lord of Host is His name and He is, surely pleading their cause..

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by okoroemeka(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18
Ckonnet:
We go use our hand flog any noise maker down east
I am quite surprised that such a learned Prof is making such naive and childish comments,it shows he does not know the igbos,we have been conditioned by war,survived blood,tears and hunger to adapt with thick Zimbabwen elephant skin to whatever Nigeria will throw at us ,the president will not and will never buy food to share to anybody we are all Nigerians,either you swim or you sink,the red flags was obvious from the beginning but the majority made their choice,

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by tunjilana: 9:39pm On Feb 18
The same North that was silent all through Buhari's regime.. their silence wasn't dangerous when Buhari watched the naira depreciate by almost 500% from 150 to 750.

Their silence was not dangerous when the whole northwest became the headquarters of banditry and schools were. Losed due to that...

The silence was not dangerous when bag of rice increased by almost 400% from 6000 to 25000....when egg moved by over 200% from 30 Naira to 100Naira....

When we protested and they counter-protested....they were not dangerous then.

When he borrowed the country dry and used future crude sales as collateral

Suddenly another person who inherited his big mess is trying to do it as he can and you have the audacity to claim some dangerous silence....So u can get in another incompetent northerner for another 8 years while you go silent and defend his incompetence at the detriment of the nation.

Until we see the clear, sensible replacement, all propaganda to bring another incompetence by leveraging the crisis in the land, should not be condoned

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by EnglishUsa: 9:40pm On Feb 18
Topman7:
They are silent because they remember Peter Obi was the loudest critic of fuel subsidy who promised to remove it on the first day of his presidency, if elected.

which type of marijuana you dey take... Please update me so that I will smoke what can make me sleep

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Hanndye: 9:41pm On Feb 18
Penguin2:
The thing is that just like we saw the Buhari disaster from one thousand miles away in 2015 and refused to vote for him…

So also did we see the Tinubu catastrophe from a million miles away and shouted on top of our voices that he should be rejected. We equally refused to vote for him.

But fuuls said he tamed Atlantic and rigged him in.

Now, it’s the ijiots who fuulishly believed that Tinubu had anything to offer that are disappointed and protesting.

The Igbos already foresaw and foretold the disaster and prepared for whatever comes with it. So, we are not disappointed.

We are just quietly learning the lessons you want to teach us.

While you fuuls can continue to enjoy the El deraldo you hoped for from a mannequin who licks a microphone.

Ndi ala!
Where are the fuulish 'Nigeria dodged a bullet by not voting Obi' crew. Sure thing, the Chicken In Charge, vulture griller and the likes are still fuuling around.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by blackgold2018(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18
Topman7:

mugu.. My God!!. Can you even listen to yourself? And know how stupid you sounded

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Eriokanmi: 9:42pm On Feb 18
Topman7:

Obi will never have been so stupid to remove subsidy so outrightly without a palliative in place first. He wouldn't have been so clueless to also rush to remove it during his inaugural speech, when he can always do that a few months later. Even though its not included in the budget, he would have passed a supplementary budget for palliatives to be in place first before removing subsidy gradually, same way Angola did and nobody is protesting in the country like we're doing over hunger. I didn't just support Obi for no reason. I've studied all of them and found tinubu to be the best candidate only in lying and propaganda. Ask us in lagos, we know him much better and that's why people like us caused his defeat here, where he claimed to be Mr magician. Iro nparo funro.

Benin Republic et al, should have been the country weeping cos of hunger today and not Nigeria but Benin is moving forward secretly.
Their currency which used to be one of the worst in africa has overtaken naira and left it behind.Those protests have made global headlines already cos I watched it on aljazeera, cnn and BBC . How are the mighty fallen. Bad leadership is a menace to every society becasue every bad policy made by them would affect even domestic animals and it will take time for people to adjust, if at all there's room for adjustment. The floating of the naira was the worst policy any sane leader would make. Sadly, naira can't come back to its formal position again, no matter how hard they try.

Again, Peter Obi wouldn't have floated the naira the way tinubu had done. We thought Jonathan was clueless not knowing we were abusing the usage of that word back then. Tinubu is the real clueless one. Are you aware that they're now paying subsidy in trillion? Ask them what have they saved so far....nothing!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by favour32(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18
Unu nor good at all.
Una want make dem say see wetin Igbo do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by obesse: 9:45pm On Feb 18
Timothy89:

Everyone is feeling the heat, southeast are even feeling it more because the price of foods is always more than 100% there

They just like to form in hunger but na their wahala be that, who cares why southeast is silent

We need a stability and surplus of foods, why southeast is silent is less of our concern
You need stability and surplus food? Na for mouth?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by favour32(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18
Hanndye:

Where are the fuulish 'Nigeria dodged a bullet by not voting Obi' crew. Sure thing, the Chicken In Charge, vulture griller and the likes are still fuuling around.
Those people nor be human beings.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Ken4Christ: 9:48pm On Feb 18
The South easterners are hard working and they are majorly into business. The people most affected by this hardship are civil servants and the unemployed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by austinbrown: 9:51pm On Feb 18
What do you want them to do You want dem to come out and protest so that you will kill them as usual abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by cigaricon(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18
Topman7:

But your Bobo Chicago who is supposedly a first class holder in accounting and economics, and presumed by ronu miscreants to be better than Obi still did "what obi would have done". Why didn't he do better?

Take it or leave it, your agbado slave master is a total failure, even you yourself know it within you.

Also remember your emilokan was the loudest critic of GEJ when he tried to remove this same subsidy in 2015, so how far?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Scholarforlife: 9:53pm On Feb 18
Gjrich:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/18/economic-hardship-i-dont-know-why-south-east-is-quiet-ex-nhis-boss-yusuf/#:~:text=He%20said%3A%20%E2%80%9CI%20honestly%20don,anywhere%20else%20in%20the%20country.
The Southeast wasn't involved in the emergence of the current President. Why should they be the front runner in solving the problem they didn't create?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by okoroemeka(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18
Cyberterror:
Southeast are more into Biafra and Ipob fetish. They are not true Nigerians. They only want Nigerian presidency so that they can break up the country.
this comment is the more reason why history supposed to be taught in schools so the future generations will know the truth of what caused the biafran agitations,my dear Op if you can get your hands on this two historical books and study it ,you will be more enlightened and stop making such stupid posts about the igbos.
(1)The Nigerian revolutionary war by Alexander madiebo
(2)There was a country by chinua achebe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by sulaak(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18
Where was the North during Endsar, Northern Nigerians should enjoy their ways and means

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by searchlight: 9:54pm On Feb 18
aswani:

Ndi Hausa, Ndi Yoruba and the rest of the country, they all voted based on who they felt would do a better job, stop with the Vanity and God complex, no one was thinking about Ndigbo suffering when choosing who to vote.

As proven by APC still winning bye elections deep into President Tinubu's tenure, it is about who people feel will benefit them.
Team let's teach Obi a lesson in the poll nko. Fact is that igbos have been the most politically correct tribe in the ZOO since 1999. We supported obj without being tribal, he did well, we supported yaradua even when he's a Funali he dis well, we supported Jonathan, he tried , we rejected buhari and he finished the zoo, we rejected Tinubu and he became a disaster. Shame on you for not having foresight even with your so called sophistication

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by jaxxy(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18
ohhh really?
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by justmondris: 9:58pm On Feb 18
Even if a bag of rice is 200k, The Igbos can still afford it and feed their family well. If you know you know.
Note I am not an Igbo person and have only been to the east twice.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by justking(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18
Heard
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by searchlight: 9:59pm On Feb 18
aswani:

Can you please remove Ẹdo state from whatever nonsense generalisation you are making.

Yes you fooled some of them but they have now seen your true agenda and are no longer beholden to your rancid Obidient mantra.

LP is dead in Benin as that was the only place where they fleetingly had some traction.

Know this and know peace.
Congrat buddy for the death of hunger in bennin

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Lagyaovye33: 10:00pm On Feb 18
Gjrich:

I pray they should remain peacefully quite more than this 🙏🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by DeepSight(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18
Topman7:

I really dont know if either Atiku or Obi would have mishandled the subsidy issue the same way - its possible they would have. I would think an Atiku would be far less likely to mishandle it though - on account of his experience within the Federal System.

However you should bear in mind that its not only the fuel subsidy removal that is torturing us now, the problem was doubled by the simultaneous floating of the naira. And you cant be sure that either Atiku or Obi would have done that as well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari’s 2nd Term Will Consume Tinubu, Break Nigeria – Iyorchia Ayu / FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.