Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike (32355 Views)

Top 5 Aspirants In 2027 Ogun Governorship Race / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by senatordossy: 9:20pm On Feb 18
Sad reading things like this. Who knows tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Eriokanmi: 9:22pm On Feb 18
Deogratiasfx:
Pray to see 2027 first. You are just human, no matter how wealthy and powerful u are. Stop bragging about tomorrow because you don't own it.
Don't mind him. Instead of him to concentrate on his health. Can he predict what wouid happen tomorrow Monday, talk less of 2027? He should go and ask his mates who were alive 4 years ago but no more today.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Emman08: 9:24pm On Feb 18
Wike carried his drunken filth to a church 🤮🤮
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by onuman: 9:25pm On Feb 18
After drinking another 55% Whisky, he tells his poor audience some tales from moonlight. He is now in Sugacandy Mountain in Abuja, and returns to Rivers state frequently to tell his poor audience fake stories.
Gov Fubara is in charge. Wike's era is gone in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by treatise: 9:25pm On Feb 18
Deogratiasfx:
Pray to see 2027 first. You are just human, no matter how wealthy and powerful u are. Stop bragging about tomorrow because you don't own it.
May be his alcohol-induced liver challenge has subsided.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 9:26pm On Feb 18
God will challenge you guys

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Abosede512(f): 9:28pm On Feb 18
God Almighty will produce the person that will challenge you 🙏

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by onuman: 9:32pm On Feb 18
meum:
Oga, in a free & fair contest the “us” you are referring to would fail woefully. Fact.
Gbam.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Franky9584(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18
Pls who is the us here PDP or APC?
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by fredoooooo: 9:35pm On Feb 18
Wike we go schock you and ya likes.. we're not voting apc pdp or lp ..
We're doing something new ..
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Dannydavito: 9:35pm On Feb 18
Wike, your days are numbered both politically and otherwise.You will definitely end up with shame .
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by MisterBanny(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18
Curious346:
Is Wike a binary politician?

He is more than a Binary Politician. He's a Denary Politician. He is in Base Ten. Wike is controlling ten Political parties. He thinks tommorow is guaranteed.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Brushstrokes20: 9:39pm On Feb 18
Deluded mofo! 💯💯
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by MisterBanny(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18
magoo10:
This is the mindset behind Nigeria's present economic woes ,they are more concerned with 2027 than delivering to Nigerians .
Their plan is to impoverish the common man so that they will not have strength to vote by 2027.
But thank God the drunkard is only a man

Well meaning Nigerians should continue to pray for Peter Obi as he needs our support ,for now he is the only one who has the political will to break this chain of demons .he did it in 2023 and will do better by 2027

Myself and family will pray and fast for Peter Obi to Win. That man has the interest of Nigerians at heart. He's no Messiah but he will transform Nigeria rapidly

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by surgical: 9:41pm On Feb 18
UptownVibes:
If they had told the late Wigwe in Jan that he won't see today,baba for no blive. He go use his money and power put the messenger behind bars.

If they had told Senator Eweremudu that he will be in jail during the last election, he will laugh and be rolling on the ground.. Because it looks impossible. But baba no know how them use do last election..

Here is one idiot by name Wike ,who thinks he owns himself. grin
He is foolishly drunk on that his vintage 1942 wine

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Benzlover: 9:43pm On Feb 18
Look at the man that we are looking up to. Hoping in Nigeria to get better is just like waiting for 5 years dead body in the mutuary to rise up and live again
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by magoo10(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18
MisterBanny:

Myself and family will pray and fast for Peter Obi to Win. That man has the interest of Nigerians at heart. He's no Messiah but he will transform Nigeria rapidly
yes the best for now

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Sctests: 9:44pm On Feb 18
Wike you are not sure of seeing 2027.

You even look like someone suffering a terminal disease. grin
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by jomarick(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18
What party does he belongs? I think he belongs to APC
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by ursullalinda(f): 9:45pm On Feb 18
Deogratiasfx:

Wish I can like this comment a million times

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Omobude244: 9:46pm On Feb 18
PortHarcourtcit:
I wonder what gives you people the believe that peter obi is the messiah? Anyway, continue... Even though Obi, Atiku and kwankwaso merged into one political party TINUBU will still win the election, Tinubu no be Jonathan...
Win or rigged?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Successlane: 9:48pm On Feb 18
Pride goes before a FALL!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Omobude244: 9:48pm On Feb 18
PortHarcourtcit:
you can say what ever you want to say, Tinubu till 2031... Even Obi, Atiku and kwankwaso knows... So go and verify... Is it not obi and abure that's good in diverting labour party's money? ABEG go and sleep...
Lolz
The money u donated abi🤣🤣
Abi Ur money lose?
Ozuor

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Omobude244: 9:49pm On Feb 18
Clintifydan:

I can't blame him less.. nigerians will still vote tinubu if they should re-run this election tomorrow
Stop that
Majority never voted him
He bought his way through

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18
Absolutely no one.
Dem don see food chop?

Una don use hunger silence everyone but...
...man propose...
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by tope777(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18
These are things that can challenge you in 2027:

1) Sickness.
2)Death.
3) God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by justking(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18
Automated
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Hezzyluv: 9:51pm On Feb 18
Nice2023:
They have seen una finish.

I pity those who are purely living on salary of 100 to 200k.

Note it that,u will never have enough to save.

This is what we tried avoiding.

This is pure see finish.

Wein u dey talk? People are living on 30k and below, u here saying 100 to 200k.

Even today, I was 2gether with a guy that collect 25k as salary.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by jogojogo: 9:52pm On Feb 18
Chinjo2:
God is going to humble you.
People are dieing of hunger and here you are talking about 2027. Do you know how many people would have died of hunger before then?
You know any one who died of hunger?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Floky215: 9:52pm On Feb 18

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Jayhome24: 9:55pm On Feb 18
Deogratiasfx:

Yea, he doesn't own his own life but come 2027 no vacancy for for anyone takless of Obi so get that fact and by the way Wike is not going to die he will live and shame all his enemies.

Tonbu will spend 8 years so anyone who wan cry to better cry now before it would be too late to cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Thundafireseun: 9:55pm On Feb 18
tonesky:
Who knows tomorrow? Pray for life and good health before anything else. Human beings with myopic brain.

Tomorrow is Monday

19-February-2024

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer / Rerun Elections: Vote Your Conscience, Wike’s Wife Tells Rivers People / Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.