Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear (1611 Views)

I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) / Man Ties Lady’s Braids In A Bus For Refusing To Give Him Her Phone Number / Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear by Thissystem: 6:14pm On Feb 18
A viral audio showcases the outburst of a school’s Vice Chancellor after her phone suddenly disappeared while in the company of students.

A video making the rounds on social media, shared by a student captured the reaction of a School head whose phone was stolen.

The Vice Chancellor could be heard vowing to fail all the students for stealing her smartphone and disregarding her status for that matter.

She further gave the condition of revoking her decision only if whoever stole her phone returned it to her office.

The video has since stirred humorous reactions on social media from users who could relate to the anger of the school’s head.

More...
https://latestnewsng.com/2024/02/video-i-swear-none-of-you-will-graduate-vice-chancellor-vows-as-her-phone-disappears/

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear by Thissystem: 6:14pm On Feb 18
Naughty students. Lol, not funny

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear by LoveLeadsLand(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18
grin Video or I will deactivate my account.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear by Thissystem: 6:32pm On Feb 18
LoveLeadsLand:
grin Video or I will deactivate my account.

The Instagram video is on that link. Y'all can post it here if it can be posted.
Re: VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear by yinkus6750(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18
Students , or future armed robbers ?
Those are the so called leaders of tomorrow.
No respect for office of the VC.
Re: VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear by princepeter566: 6:58pm On Feb 18
This is wrong
Re: VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear by BOSSkesh(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18
Alakoba for the students
Extra year loading they will learn

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear by epondudu: 7:17pm On Feb 18
The threat will make the students not to return the phone...abeg oooo, phone should not lost in this period oogrin
Re: VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear by Fisiryorh(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18
E go be.... grin
Re: VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear by yarimo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18
grin grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear by Kingray10: 10:40pm On Feb 18
Vc, just forget that phone go buy another one. grin grin grin
If you like give the whole school extension ur phone won't return, it's IMPOSSICAN'T

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear by Thazard(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18
Kingray10:
If you like give the whole school extension ur phone won't return, it's IMPOSSICAN'T
grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear by Thissystem: 11:50pm On Feb 18
Kingray10:

You know sometimes the painful part of it may not really be the physical phone itself, but the sensitive/confidential information in the phone. Imagine the student getting access to the sensitive school information and others, which they are not supposed to access...not just the personal/protected information of the VC, the head of the school - That's the main problem.

So much wahala in Naija

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear by Caramia2020(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19
Future looters and kidnappers, no fear at all, VC phone for that matter.

(1) (Reply)

Female Undergrad Armed Robber Arrested In Imo / Hoodlums Kidnap Pharmacist In Owerri!(yet, Again!!) / Brother & His Friends Rape 12 Year Old Girl For 4 Years; Victim Tests HIV+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.