Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Are You Still Batified? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Still Batified? (23548 Views)

Are You Still Batified? / Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Still Batified? by GeneralDae: 8:47am On Feb 19
Ayo25:
That is what he promised oga. Go check very well. He promised to reduce purchasing power and slow down the economy. What that ultimately means is what you should go figure out. He mentioned all that and we that voted him did so based on that
Did you watch that video yourself or just the 2 seconds clip?
Re: Are You Still Batified? by tctrills: 9:02am On Feb 19
routed:

I'll advice you help your eyes care the speck in it.

I had hope you've the decorum expected of intelligent discussion.

Why do guys result to uncouth language of unlettered?
This depicts that you don't have stamina for intellectual forum.

I don't insult people even if the forum is as faceless and my opinion ias diverse.

Decorum, brother.

I bet you understand what is political economy.
That Buhari jettisoned the campaign promises and equally sidelined party manifesto is enough to go to war with him.

What do you think that'll do to our nation?

Are you of age to understand the effect of Atiku-Obasanjo tussle that almost engulfed us in about 16 years ago?
How that imbroglio put a lasting dent that endure in our national assembly till date.

Rishi has trained UK economy to a recession. Do you see war in his party, despite the promise of robust UK economy, and the fact that he doesn't look like them.

You guys don't have temperament of a nation builder, I will not blame you my brother, many like you are yet plague with boyhood spontaneity.en

City Boy is a Democrat.

"Oni'lu o ni fe ki ilu re tu".

You wrote a whole article that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I would have loved to reply but since then I don't want to deflect like you.
Clearly you don't understand the meaning of a Democrat.
A democrat is not one who supports and campaigns for an evil destructive government. That's not the meaning of democracy.
Do you have an idea of the number of Nigerians that die each day because of bad government?
A true democrat understands that his first loyalty is to the people.
We both have different understanding of who a democrat is.
To you, a democrat is one who would promote and sponsor evil as long as it's from his party.
While to me, a true democrat would fight for the people using democratic means. He would stand against oppressive governments and he would speak at the sight of evil when others choose to be quiet.
It's clear that you have adopted your model of who a democrat is that's why you continue to support corruption.
If everyone chooses to be a democrat like you and BAT, it's over for Nigeria.
You used the UK as your example of supporting an evil government. But I believe Russia is a more fitting example. The Russian example of a democrat is the best fit for you and Tinubu. In today's Russia no one in Putin's party would ever criticize his government they give him 100% support. Now you see their support has led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Russians and Ukrainians. Tinubu's support of the Nigerian government led to the death of millions of Nigerians who died due to the effects of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Princedapace(m): 9:18am On Feb 19
GeneralDae:

What are you feeling like? Shey na only you dey assist people before?
But I didnt say so. I said, I no do again. How is that ur problem?
Re: Are You Still Batified? by ThatFairGuy1: 9:19am On Feb 19
Yes, I'm still BATified.
Still standing firm on his mandate.

We have to give him time
Orubebe01:
50 kg bag of rice is now 70,000
Bag of cement is now between 12,000/15,000
Price of medicine have all gone up
Naira is now worthless
Companies are closing down because of high cost of production.
Unemployment rate is on the increase.
Price of goods and services increasing astronomically.
Citizens finding it hard to feed.
School fees are on the increase.

My question now is, are you still Batified?
Are you still standing on his mandate?

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Batified? by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 9:34am On Feb 19
Proudly enlisted as a member of the Infantry BAT_allion till 2027 and beyond !
Orubebe01:
50 kg bag of rice is now 70,000
Bag of cement is now between 12,000/15,000
Price of medicine have all gone up
Naira is now worthless
Companies are closing down because of high cost of production.
Unemployment rate is on the increase.
Price of goods and services increasing astronomically.
Citizens finding it hard to feed.
School fees are on the increase.

My question now is, are you still Batified?
Are you still standing on his mandate?
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:58am On Feb 19
Yes I am
Re: Are You Still Batified? by yollychika(f): 10:00am On Feb 19
AS AN OBIDIENT, I AM STRONGLY BATIFIED!!! 4+4 BAM
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Abbeytoy(m): 10:07am On Feb 19
Lifeinlight:
It is not loyalty but foolishness grin grin

You go asslick these politicians wey no know if you and your papa exist tyre. You see the life their children live, you can only dream of it. Your children are also coming to asslick their children too just as you're asslicking their father. Na generation upon generation

Β 
I would rather be foolish than pretend to like someone I never believed in from day one. I would rather be foolish than believe in your propaganda. I would rather be foolish and endure the pain and enjoy the gain in the future than seek instant relief. I would love to be called foolish, just like they were when I supported Jonathan then.
Β 
Yes, I am foolish, and you're wise... Get your wise 🌹and enjoy the trophy πŸ† πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Duplik8t77(m): 10:52am On Feb 19
adamusuleiman2:
Yes. That's the beauty of democratic choices. He has till 2027 then I will switch to Atiku if he fails.
na your life dey finish small small so. you think 4 yrs is 4 months? thoughtless vagabond you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:09am On Feb 19
Usmanovic95:
Thanks to all BATIFIED,a kg of gas is now #1500,i hope you are all proud of what you created.

BATIFIED, God will definitely transform your lives the way the president is transforming the lives of NIGERIANS. An emphatic AMEN is all I need from you.
Amennnnnnn!!
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Image123(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19
kingxsamz:
It's been long I saw anyone use that rubbish tag. Most people can't say it again. Hunger has taken away their voices. πŸ˜‚

Campaign has been over for over a year, SMH. Wait till 2027. Not everyone is an excited first time voter like you.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Jagaban2012: 6:53pm On Feb 19
ThunderFireAgba:
One Mugu here by the name, Jagaban2012 dey vex for someone wey dey ask for price of cement. Meanwhile na inside cave him and his family are living cheesy grin

Inside cave wey you think say I dey...if your papa can attain there....He wouldn't have left you in struggle and penury the way you are right now....

Ebi oooooooo!!!!!!!!

Were!!!
Re: Are You Still Batified? by EmekaA125(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Yes oh, I was Obidient in the last election but after seeing that Amoda Tinimbum Means well for Nigerians with his top notch kind policies towards the people, I have vowed to vote the microphone licking Tinimbum in the next election. The Chicago first class accountant and well known international drug lord must finish the good works he has started.
😁😁😁😁
Re: Are You Still Batified? by EmekaA125(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19
money121:
Otilor angry grin
E bin kpa wa ooo 😭😭😭
Re: Are You Still Batified? by EmekaA125(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19
LegendHero:
100%.

I believe strongly in Tinubu and all this we are seeing currently is what is obtainable at the early stage of a reform.

grin grin grin
Re: Are You Still Batified? by ThunderFireAgba: 7:46pm On Feb 19
Jagaban2012:

Deluded souls....I have sth precious to do with my time than keep a vigil on narialand like you...your response has always been meaningless and irresponsible....and you sound like your type in the remote area of the southwest....reacting to my comments...I believe is a privilege for you ...but you are doing it the wrong way... I would rather use my time playing games than use it to dignify your nonsense
Bla bla bla! You ended up saying nothing.
Send your account number make I send my manager in Nigeria make he sub data for you. Let me help your life small.
How much is glo unlimited?
Poverty na bastărd grin cheesy
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Larryndelaw: 8:08pm On Feb 19
Lifeinlight:
gliberish

Tell that to hundreds of thousands of people protesting and other awaiting protesters. Tell that to those kidnapper, bandits, bokoharam victims. It can be your turn tomorrow don't worry. Keep supporting colossal failure
Go and learn a trade. Brickslaying, carpentry , fashion designer. This are lucrative business. Stopp waiting for Govt all the time
Re: Are You Still Batified? by qtx(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19
ElSudani:

That is exactly my concern, why can’t I eat my palm kernel in peace? Why do you cry incessantly over it?
Because ur inability to determine someone that can be a good leader has affected the majority of Nigerians, who now face serious hardship far beyond what the country has ever experienced. Due to your pride, ego, and loads of ignorance,.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by ElSudani: 11:10pm On Feb 19
qtx:

Because ur inability to determine someone that can be a good leader has affected the majority of Nigerians, who now face serious hardship far beyond what the country has ever experienced. Due to your pride, ego, and loads of ignorance,.

We had three candidates, I chose the best one based on solid record of achievement how did that translate to not knowing a good leader?
If your choice is a mediocre former governor who said you couldn't vote for him?
Re: Are You Still Batified? by kingxsamz(m): 8:36am On Feb 20
Image123:

Campaign has been over for over a year, SMH. Wait till 2027. Not everyone is an excited first time voter like you.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Agbado clown, I didn't even vote or endorse any candidate before the election. E dey pain you say your agbado master dey disgrace imself.
Don't take it to heart, many of us already knew the old vegetable was a waste. Make e no pain you too much o. 😜

Re: Are You Still Batified? by qtx(m): 11:29am On Feb 20
ElSudani:

We had three candidates, I chose the best one based on solid record of achievement how did that translate to not knowing a good leader?
If your choice is a mediocre former governor who said you couldn't vote for him?
If that is your best and Nigerians are seeing he is the worst based on his reign so far, do you think you are smart or made a smart choice? Are you not seeing the hardship even around your neighbourhood? Cant you see even the protest everywhere? Characters like you should be hiding, because you brought the calamity.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by ElSudani: 11:49am On Feb 20
qtx:

If that is your best and Nigerians are seeing he is the worst based on his reign so far, do you think you are smart or made a smart choice? Are you not seeing the hardship even around your neighbourhood? Cant you see even the protest everywhere? Characters like you should be hiding, because you brought the calamity.

By the way, there are no protests everywhere. There are some protests and I agree the economy is going through a rough patch. The truth is that it takes time to fix an economy that was virtually dead when he came in. This is unfortunate and this is hard to explain to people if they are feeling the pangs of the necessary reforms.
This is the situation being exploited by folks like you who are blowing this out of proportion by claiming there are protests everywhere when that is not true.
Some of you even went as far as digging up old videos like the case in Ilorin where they claimed people were protesting at the Emir's palace.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by qtx(m): 11:55am On Feb 20
ElSudani:

By the way, there are no protests everywhere. There are some protests and I agree the economy is going through a rough patch. The truth is that it takes time to fix an economy that was virtually dead when he came in. This is unfortunate and this is hard to explain to people if they are feeling the pangs of the necessary reforms.
This is the situation being exploited by folks like you who are blowing this out of proportion by claiming there are protests everywhere when that is not true.
Some of you even went as far as digging up old videos like the case in Ilorin where they claimed people were protesting at the Emir's palace.

But it will not take govt time to spend public funds on yachts, expensive luxury vehicles , renovating offices at a high cost and squandering public funds on overseas irrelevant travels with huge entourages. ? This mentality that it's my person that is there, so therefore, i will support him no matter what he does, is what has kept this country in this situation for years.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by ElSudani: 12:06pm On Feb 20
qtx:

But it will not take govt time to spend public funds on yachts, expensive luxury vehicles , renovating offices at a high cost and squandering public funds on overseas irrelevant travels with huge entourages. ? This mentality that it's my person that is there, so therefore, i will support him no matter what he does, is what has kept this country in this situation for years.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Where are the yachts and the luxury vehicles acquired by Tinubu?
So, government offices shouldn't be renovated and the president mustn't go anywhere?
The mentality of lying, character assassination and trying to bring people down no matter what it takes is the real danger here.
Fortunately, this started way before Tinubu even became president. It got so bad a Kenyan official had to ask what is going on in Nigeria?
You think no one is paying attention to the insidious campaign by IPOB and elupee knuckleheads?
Re: Are You Still Batified? by qtx(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20
ElSudani:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Where are the yachts and the luxury vehicles acquired by Tinubu?
So, government offices shouldn't be renovated and the president must go anywhere?
The mentality of lying, character assassination and trying to bring people down no matter what it takes is the real danger here.
Fortunately, this started way before Tinubu even became president. It got so bad a Kenyan official had to ask what is going on in Nigeria?
You think no one is paying attention to the insidious campaign by IPOB and elupee knuckleheads?
\
Chai! imagine human thinking? shocked, so give me one reason why i should keep engaging in this discussion with you? haba, its very clear we are not speaking in the same frequency. Alright, no prob.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Image123(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20
kingxsamz:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Agbado clown, I didn't even vote or endorse any candidate before the election. E dey pain you say your agbado master dey disgrace imself.
Don't take it to heart, many of us already knew the old vegetable was a waste. Make e no pain you too much o. 😜

Lol, you could not vote, not that you didn't vote. Of course, you're not educated enough to know the difference. Hope you've now got NIN for your JAMB form? Fortunately, i am not pained by Mr President having known him for decades. A first class student and two-time governor of Lagos State is a waste in your logic. Facepalm on behalf of the family.
Re: Are You Still Batified? by toygod2: 2:53pm On Feb 20
grin
Re: Are You Still Batified? by kingxsamz(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20
Image123:

Lol, you could not vote, not that you didn't vote. Of course, you're not educated enough to know the difference. Hope you've now got NIN for your JAMB form? Fortunately, i am not pained by Mr President having known him for decades. A first class student and two-time governor of Lagos State is a waste in your logic. Facepalm on behalf of the family.

Agbado clown, no dey embarrass yourself like this na. πŸ˜‚ I'm a graduate of the Lagos state university, with a Diploma to add to it. First you claim I'm a first time voter, then you claim I'm not eligible to vote. I've told you before, stop trying to figure out my life, you're only hurting yourself. Make confusion no kee you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And yes, like I said, I didn't vote or endorse anyone, that's why you have nothing tangible to say. You're just throwing $hlt everywhere, hoping it sticks. πŸ˜‚
Please face your useIess vegetable "president" and stop disturbing my mentions. Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigeria Launches First Locally-built Motorcycles / Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan / FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.