Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl (4431 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4* / Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY ** / JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by mavinc4u(f): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2011
Remain bless Fhemmmy,keep your good work up.don't mind those that use other people to advertize their product.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2011
Fhemmmy:

^^^ No wahala Sir.

The Phone was sold to my guy here as unlocked and as soon as that happened sent to Nigeria without testing, cos i dont like to open such stuff, since i am selling as unlocked Brand new in Box . . . However, it is either locked or have no idea what else.

As soon as that happened, after few days, offered the buyer 100K Naira back while we look for solutions.

He decided no need for that, that we could just wait for solution and we gave a date to make that happen . . The date is approaching fast.
So no quietness on anything, Sir.
Fhemmmy is a name that i love and appreciate so much and will do nothing to damage that our integrity . . . . .

I still remain loyal and humble.

Sent u a mail. Need a reply ASAP.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:48am On Dec 30, 2011
junedraza:

This thread is supposed to be closed now. Seller have refunded the whole money as he promised. It was very nice and smooth business with the seller but unfortunately because of Apple mistake it didnt worked out.

Looking forward for future business with you.

Just saw this upon my return from vacations . . . once again apologies and God bless you.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:49am On Dec 30, 2011
mavinc4u:

Remain bless Fhemmmy,keep your good work up.don't mind those that use other people to advertize their product.

Thanks and remain blessed too . . . .
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:50am On Dec 30, 2011
tumababa:

Sent u a mail. Need a reply ASAP.

If you could specify sir, cos upon my return from vacation, there were lots of mail, and if you could lemme know which is yours so as to respond with speed of light

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Htc One A9 and one x9 duos / High End/Flagship Samsung Galaxy Smartphones In Stock. (Last post for stocklist) / Brandnew And Uk Used Phones + Trade In Option 080663350344

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.