Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl (4430 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4* / Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY ** / JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2011
Phone was dropped with Fedex today . . . . . it has been picked up and now the fun begins . . . .

The buyer now have codes to track it too . . . . this is only possible when we uses fedex or DHL, and this was done for the buyer as our way of saying thanks for your business.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
Here is the current movement of the Package . . . . . I would have dropped the Trackign number here for all to follow, but that could be dangerous, so we have decided to highlight the movement by day.

The package was dropped off yesterday evening around 10 pm Nigeria time . . . . This is how far we have gone.

Nov 14, 2011 5:20 PM Picked up MISSISSAUGA, ON
Nov 14, 2011 5:57 PMShipment information sent to FedEx
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
After that, this happened:
Nov 14, 2011 8:56 PM In transit MISSISSAUGA, ON
Nov 14, 2011 6:12 PM Left FedEx origin facility MISSISSAUGA, ON
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
Then, As of this morning:
Nov 15, 2011 2:42 AM = Departed FedEx location = MEMPHIS, TN
Nov 14, 2011 11:56 PM = Arrived at FedEx location = MEMPHIS, TN
Nov 14, 2011 10:16 PM In transit MISSISSAUGA, ON
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2011
Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
As of right now:

Nov 15, 2011 7:25 PM - In transit - STANSTED GB
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2011
lol, wish our government can be this transparent grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 3:30am On Nov 16, 2011
tumababa:

lol, wish our government can be this transparent grin cheesy grin cheesy

With comments like this from great people like you, we will continue to give the best . . . thanks
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 3:45am On Nov 16, 2011
The current status or movement since last update:

Nov 15, 2011 10:37 PM - In transit - STANSTED GB
Nov 15, 2011 10:37 PM - At destination sort facility - STANSTED GB
Nov 15, 2011 8:24 PM - In transit - STANSTED GB
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2011
Still in transit as shown above . . . . . .
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by peanutbuta: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2011
I need beats by dre "studio" headphones, to be precise, the "red sox" edition and "spiderman" edition respectively, Please contact 08030523825 or bb pin 23be4f41 only if you have my requirements. Thank you, nana
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 12:19am On Nov 17, 2011
peanutbuta:

I need beats by dre "studio" headphones, to be precise, the "red sox" edition and "spiderman" edition respectively, Please contact 08030523825 or bb pin 23be4f41 only if you have my requirements. Thank you, nana

If you are sure of what you want . . . . . We know how to make it happen.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2011
Latest Update:

Nov 17, 2011 10:30 AM = In transit = LAGOS NG = Package available for clearance
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2011
Still waiting for calls from Fedex . . . . or the Nigeria port
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2011
Delivered to my Partner in Lagos
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by junedraza(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2011
waiting to get in my hands tomorrow , grin
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 23, 2011
junedraza:

waiting to get in my hands tomorrow , grin
I can see u are soooo busy asking Siri so many questions that u forgot to share your experience with Nairalanders grin grin grin
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
Phone delivered.

Update:
Phone not working for the buyer, still looking for solutions . . . . .
Buyers was able to connect to the internet but not able to make calls with it.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Phone delivered.

Update:
[b]Phone not working for the buyer
, still looking for solutions . . . . .
Buyers was able to connect to the internet but not able to make calls with it.
[/b]

Bros, the iphone 4S u bought for the guy is locked. I bet u bought the fone from Canada. More than 5 people av called me on this issue ( paying for unlocked fone from Canada and fone is locked).
My advice for u is this, if u bought it from apple store( they make the mistake too, u can google it), take it back to them with ur receipt and tell them to unlock it, they will do it immediately. If u bought from a third party ( like amazon n eBay etc), just pray d guy is legit n he didn't know it was locked. U can talk to him and sort it out, but if he purposely did it, well,,,,,.

I just called junedraza to help him when u said he could browse but can't call. He was d one dat explained beta that he can't even activate.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by junedraza(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2011
waiting for solution
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Phony200(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
junedraza:

waiting for solution
I'm sure you'll find one very soon. Hope that's not distracting from an otherwise flawless and commendable process.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by junedraza(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
yeah i know definitely there will be a solution. and thats true the whole process was very transparent and flawless and definitely it should not distract smiley
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by jacklucas: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2011
This is quite embarrassing. after all the noise, the fone aint even working. maybe it has a factory problem because if it is unlocked it should work with any network.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by jacklucas: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2011
tumababa:

Bros, the iphone 4S u bought for the guy is locked. I bet u bought the fone from Canada. More than 5 people av called me on this issue ( paying for unlocked fone from Canada and fone is locked).
My advice for u is this, if u bought it from apple store( they make the mistake too, u can google it), take it back to them with your receipt and tell them to unlock it, they will do it immediately. If u bought from a third party ( like amazon n eBay etc), just pray d guy is legit n he didn't know it was locked. U can talk to him and sort it out, but if he purposely did it, well,,,,,.

I just called junedraza to help him when u said he could browse but can't call. He was d one dat explained beta that he can't even activate.

The phone is either locked to a network, or has a factory fault. not to activate network.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2011
junedraza:

yeah i know definitely there will be a solution. and thats true the whole process was very transparent and flawless and definitely it should not distract smiley
hope u've started enjoying SIRI.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by junedraza(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2011
embarassed not yet sir. cry
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2011
What a pity. Thought d seller shd b able to provide some explanation here.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2011
tumababa:

What a pity. Thought d seller shd b able to provide some explanation here.

Chief . . . I got the report from the people you trying to mess my name, but aint mad at you, Sir . . Much Love to you and from me still.

Whatever transpire btw me and the buyer and i take full responsibility as a man . . . .
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Chief . . . I got the report [b]from the people you trying to mess my name, but aint mad at you, Sir . . Much Love to you and from me still.

Whatever transpire btw me and the buyer and i take full responsibility as a man . . . . [/b]

Lol. First i dont understand what u mean by the bolded line.
You started this thread in a very transparent way. When u said u can help someone get an unlocked 4S for 145k (then ) when d fone was being sold for 175k in naija, i think its natural for someone like me that know so much about the fone to be interested in d thread. Cos of the transparency, i remembered that i warned u to be sure u are getting an unlocked version. I was actually planning to partner with u to be sending unlocked iphones for me sine u are overthere, thy was y i was ffg d thread. All of a sudden, there was silence on d thread. Since i'm interested in d case, i had to ask how far, that was how i got to know that u eventually got a locked 4S. I also noticed dat d buyer,junedraza was again duped by another nairalander from another thread (considerig d fact that d guy no b naija guy). I just feel that u shd at least explain to nairalanders the situation of things so tht we close d chapter. I dont expect u to be as transparent like this and intentionally buy a locked iphone for the guy. You definately didnt know, so i'm not tryin to mess u oo, abeg, i just wanted to get the true picture.
D last time i spoke with d buyer, he said he will wait to see if u can help him change it to an unlocked one. If u guys av settled, he can bring the fone and i will help him activate it with the official carrier ( no matter where its locked to) free of charge. At least with that he can use SIRI with wifi, when d unlock comes out too, i will unlock it for him free, but for now no unlock.

So oga i no mess u oo. Have a merry xmas and a wonderful new year in advance.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^ No wahala Sir.

The Phone was sold to my guy here as unlocked and as soon as that happened sent to Nigeria without testing, cos i dont like to open such stuff, since i am selling as unlocked Brand new in Box . . . However, it is either locked or have no idea what else.

As soon as that happened, after few days, offered the buyer 100K Naira back while we look for solutions.

He decided no need for that, that we could just wait for solution and we gave a date to make that happen . . The date is approaching fast.
So no quietness on anything, Sir.
Fhemmmy is a name that i love and appreciate so much and will do nothing to damage that our integrity . . . . .

I still remain loyal and humble.
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by femzy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
Fhemmmy:

^^^ No wahala Sir.

The Phone was sold to my guy here as unlocked and as soon as that happened sent to Nigeria without testing, cos i dont like to open such stuff, since i am selling as unlocked Brand new in Box . . . However, it is either locked or have no idea what else.

As soon as that happened, after few days, offered the buyer 100K Naira back while we look for solutions.

He decided no need for that, that we could just wait for solution and we gave a date to make that happen . . The date is approaching fast.
So no quietness on anything, Sir.
Fhemmmy is a name that i love and appreciate so much and will do nothing to damage that our integrity . . . . .

I still remain loyal and humble.

cool
Re: ***First Iphone 4s*** Pre-order On Nairaland From Fhemmmy By Junedraza Of Nl by junedraza(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2011
This thread is supposed to be closed now. Seller have refunded the whole money as he promised. It was very nice and smooth business with the seller but unfortunately because of Apple mistake it didnt worked out.

Looking forward for future business with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Htc One A9 and one x9 duos / Blackberry Bold 4 White Brand New / High End/Flagship Samsung Galaxy Smartphones In Stock. (Last post for stocklist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.