Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? (17498 Views)

Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? / Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / Lockdown: Salary Earners Will Also Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Melagros(m): 2:27pm On Feb 19
COMRADES: before I resigned from my former work sometime ago, the former accountant had been asking me that when am I going to host her? Surprisingly, she paid me a visit today

While in the house, when I made an attempt to get closer to her, immediately, she said; young man, stop there, where is your 'genotype test' result? Case closed! After a while I saw her off and came back home angrily!

I became so confused, I switched off my electronics, then I said let me login to nairaland and pass my aggression on my friends and foes

Lo and behold! I came across a publication that says; some governors are yet to implement the 35,000 minimum wage agreed with labour long time ago. In awe! I said, what? Even with the current realities some family civil servants still earn this low/poor?

The agro supply/business that I have started not long ago, first month I made 120,000, net profit, second month 140,000, third month now, my profit is 170,000, next month I will double my capital so as to be making 300-350k per month , before the end of the year except my emigration plan works out, my aim is to be making 800-1m net profit per month. And it's 98% remote

I am single, yet the hardship is affecting me in one way or the other, and you're telling me that a governor is refusing to pay a married civil servant 35k at the end of the month. Meanwhile, those governors send their families to live abroad like Kings and Queens with public funds. OMG! This is callous! Na only God go punish them

DISTINGUISHED COMRADES
Thank you all!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Dcass(f): 2:43pm On Feb 19
Melagros:
COMRADES: before I resigned from my former work sometime ago, the former accountant had been asking me that when am I going to host her? Surprisingly, she paid me a visit today

While in the house, when I made an attempt to get closer to her, immediately, she said; young man, stop there, where is your 'genotype test' result? Case closed! After a while I saw her off and came back home angrily!

I became so confused, I switched off my electronics, then I said let me login to nairaland and pass my aggression on my friends and foes

Lo and behold! I came across a publication that says; some governors are yet to implement the 35,000 minimum wage agreed with labour long time ago. In awe! I said, what? Even with the current realities some family civil servants still earn this low/poor?

The agro supply/business that I have started not long ago, first month I made 120,000, net profit, second month 140,000, third month now, my profit is 170,000, next month I will double my capital so as to be making 300-350k per month , before the end of the year except my emigration plan works out, my aim is to be making 800-1m net profit per month. And it's 98% remote

I am single, yet the hardship is affecting me in one way or the other, and you're telling me that a governor is refusing to pay a married civil servant 35k at the end of the month. Meanwhile, those governors send their families to live abroad like Kings and Queens with public funds. OMG! This is callous! Na only God go punish them

DISTINGUISHED COMRADES
Thank you all!

they are even better than we not earning at all if I tell you am starving right now you won't believe even cup of garri is 100 naira now and I can't buy it so now am asking God to take my life because I can't bear one more minute
if you are willing to assist me please my account is on my profile

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Zonefree(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19
First ask the unemployed how they're surviving.

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Chicagograduate(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19
The op is a yahoo boy.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by softtorce: 4:20pm On Feb 19
Aboki wey de my gate earn over 40K
What does anyone do to be earning 35K ?

Maybe if you work in Anambra where the state government refuse to pay minimum wage sha, all thanks to legacy of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

Melagros:
COMRADES:

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Melagros(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19
Chicagograduate:
The op is a yahoo boy.
Why? Any evidence? No be every Nigerian youth dey lazy ooh

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Iliveforever(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19
What about those who doesn’t even have a job?

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Killerofpigs: 5:35pm On Feb 19
E bi ti kpa eleyin oooo
E bi pa waa oooo!!

Hunger don kee this one finish...

E choke oooo cheesy

softtorce:

Maybe if you work in Anambra where the state government refuse to pay minimum wage sha, all thanks to legacy of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Chicagograduate(m): 6:51pm On Feb 19
Melagros:

Why? Any evidence? No be every Nigerian youth dey lazy ooh
Who don blow with hard work?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Melagros(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19
Chicagograduate:
Who don blow with hard work?
Messi, Ronaldo, Osimen, Nwabali Tuface, Burna, etc

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Melagros(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19
softtorce:

See this mumu blind tinubu supporter, wetin concern Obi with this post? Did you comprehend the thread at all? Is Obi the cause of the current woes?

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by flokii: 7:26pm On Feb 19
I honestly do not know how people earning below 100k are surviving in this economy.. Nigerians deserve some accolades abeg.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Epstein(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19
shocked

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by MikeMicheal(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19
ok

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by vonnelixir: 9:33pm On Feb 19
My nurse gets 15k per month, ask how she survive

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by finallybusy: 9:34pm On Feb 19
The ones I know earning 40 per month are supplementing with Yahoo Yahoo. Sha, this country no straight. Many fit survive on 35k monthly. Them go trek to every destination.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Alexlalax1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19
You came here to press some peoples neck or are you really serious. Then to answer your question, ask them first how they voted a sick, drug addict that has passed his prime into power, then you will know how they are coping with a meager #35k monthly.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by whymewhyme12: 9:34pm On Feb 19
The matter touch...

Na married people with that salary dey suffer pass.

12 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by straighttalk(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19
Na God

3 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by LegendHero(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19
Nawa o. How person go dey earn 35k monthly?

Is it for eba or garri?

14 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Anesgi: 9:35pm On Feb 19
The only available means available is to get AK47

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Innobee99(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19
On God

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by PastorOlokonla: 9:36pm On Feb 19
Chicagograduate:
The op is a yahoo boy.

No, he is a work from home farmer!

11 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by iLegendd(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19
We, the 35k earners, are proudly in support of the hunger, APC, Tinubu and Tinubu's reelection. God will protect him for us.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Ekakamba: 9:36pm On Feb 19
I still dey ball.
Come make we run Black Barrel for cuebar. grin

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by NaijaCover(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19
Following The Update

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by jumper524(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19
Men Dey thief now oo.

7 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Dialpad: 9:37pm On Feb 19
That's can't do anything, ordinary online job can earn you at least $100 monthly

7 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by kenbee(f): 9:37pm On Feb 19
Is it Ewa

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by adeoyekay(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19
On God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired / 15,049 Nigerian Nurses Move To UK In Five Years / My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.