Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? (17605 Views)

Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? / Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / Lockdown: Salary Earners Will Also Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by MumEmdy(f): 10:57pm On Feb 19
Dialpad:
That's can't do anything, ordinary online job can earn you at least $100 monthly

Would you mind teaching me this online job, I beg you please
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Gift96: 10:58pm On Feb 19
OceanEye:

πŸ˜‚ This is funny... Work from home farmer! Who does that...
he is farming online na
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by fineboynl(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19
sacajawea:
FineboyNL is that you?
what do you mean?
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Tallesty1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19
folake4u:

Come give me money na.
Make we see Feb salary alert first
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Mubieey: 11:12pm On Feb 19
I really pity them especially the married ones
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by udemzyudex(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19
Lol.. What are you trying to advertise?
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:37pm On Feb 19
softtorce:
Aboki wey de my gate earn over 40K
What does anyone do to be earning 35K ?

Maybe if you work in Anambra where the state government refuse to pay minimum wage sha, all thanks to legacy of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

You started well but ended so poorly.

It will be interesting to know that private school teachers even earn less than that amount.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Calitoscassius(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19
35k?? What?! shocked tha is like Β£25 Jeeeez!
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Omoapena(m): 12:00am On Feb 20
Sometimes, I wonder how people earning below 100k with family survives, I'm a single guy and earning above 300k monthly but I'm suffering asf, I don't spend lavishly, I manage 5k everyday to feed, yet, I'm suffering...

With the way things is going in the country, if you're earning less than 500k monthly, you will be considered poor and not average...
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Jman06(m): 12:09am On Feb 20
Postinor:
you are paying a nurse 15k,I am sure she is an auxiliary nurse
Don't mind those wicked private business owners that pay their workers peanuts and expect them not to resort to stealing to augment the poor pay.

Private business owners in Nigeria reflect how evil a black man can be to his kind. Somebody who's generating millions of naira every month for you yet you have the heart to pay him/her such meagre salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Cantonese: 12:33am On Feb 20
softtorce:

Maybe if you work in Anambra where the state government refuse to pay minimum wage sha, all thanks to legacy of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

And without shame you tell us that your aboki dey get 40K. I sure say you no kuku follow dey pay the salary.

For now enjoy your four years BAT induced poverty legacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by emperor4love(m): 12:49am On Feb 20
Chicagograduate:
The op is a yahoo boy.
he de find investors nothing else frgt de epistle
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Gibson01: 12:51am On Feb 20
As much as I'm not a supporter of Tinubu or any of the then presidential candidates. I'm still very optimistic about this govt than the previous ones. Nigeria has two choices, it's either we continue to manage and struggling while govt keeps paying subsidy or we face the pain at once, build infrastructure, create employment and kill poverty.
As much as I'm not a fan of TINUBU, but I still see his approach not totally wrong. Don't forget that there's no Money in this country for subsidy, Nigeria is broke. Should TINUBU go and borrow 7.4 trillion for petrol again? Keep borrowing to make the people happy and then insult him like Buhari after 4 or 8 years?

Na dollar affect Tomato and pepper for market? Yam, beans,etc? It is these same masses complaining that sell these local farm produce expensively.
Many developed countries today at a point once closed their economy and suffering for many years in order to stabilize it and grow their local content, but in naija, we only want imported goods.
As you can see that the govt is generating revenue now and he has been clearing some debt with it.

I'd just advise the youths to be more productive at this time. If you don't really have anything meaningful doing, get on the FARM and produce,reduce the rate you chat on social media without no productivity and get on the FARM.
This time is not for laziness.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by AviatorMoney(m): 12:55am On Feb 20
Dcass:
they are even better than we not earning at all if I tell you am starving right now you won't believe even cup of garri is 100 naira now and I can't buy it so now am asking God to take my life because I can't bear one more minute
if you are willing to assist me please my account is on my profile
Wat is your fone still doing in ur hands and wit data on it??
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by AviatorMoney(m): 1:02am On Feb 20
ExudeLoveToAll:

You started well but ended so poorly.

It will be interesting to know that private school teachers even earn less than that amount.
They are not teachers( they were only employed to do it.)
Post any of them dat has a TRCN after graduating from any institution.
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by gladdensir(m): 1:17am On Feb 20
Dialpad:
That's can't do anything, ordinary online job can earn you at least $100 monthly

Bros, show me way na.
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by intruder15(m): 1:19am On Feb 20
Melagros:
COMRADES: before I resigned from my former work sometime ago, the former accountant had been asking me that when am I going to host her? Surprisingly, she paid me a visit today

While in the house, when I made an attempt to get closer to her, immediately, she said; young man, stop there, where is your 'genotype test' result? Case closed! After a while I saw her off and came back home angrily!

I became so confused, I switched off my electronics, then I said let me login to nairaland and pass my aggression on my friends and foes

Lo and behold! I came across a publication that says; some governors are yet to implement the 35,000 minimum wage agreed with labour long time ago. In awe! I said, what? Even with the current realities some family civil servants still earn this low/poor?

The agro supply/business that I have started not long ago, first month I made 120,000, net profit, second month 140,000, third month now, my profit is 170,000, next month I will double my capital so as to be making 300-350k per month , before the end of the year except my emigration plan works out, my aim is to be making 800-1m net profit per month. And it's 98% remote

I am single, yet the hardship is affecting me in one way or the other, and you're telling me that a governor is refusing to pay a married civil servant 35k at the end of the month. Meanwhile, those governors send their families to live abroad like Kings and Queens with public funds. OMG! This is callous! Na only God go punish them

DISTINGUISHED COMRADES
Thank you all!

Are you sure you are single? It's deep for lady to ask about your genotype o. Gist us later how your parole with that accountant later work out.

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by yusman14(m): 1:36am On Feb 20
Surviving at this moment is very difficult. I'm a final year student of OAU currently writing final exams. I can't even read well because of hunger. Everything just tire me.

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by whippersnapper(m): 2:04am On Feb 20
Melagros:

Messi, Ronaldo, Osimen, Nwabali Tuface, Burna, etc
if hardwork pays , show me a rich donkey

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Gerrard59(m): 2:07am On Feb 20
Chicagograduate:
Who don blow with hard work?

Trust me, if OP changes to cocoa supply, he won't even want to japa. Those people make a hell lot of money.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:23am On Feb 20
Gibson01:
As much as I'm not a supporter of Tinubu or any of the then presidential candidates. I'm still very optimistic about this govt than the previous ones. Nigeria has two choices, it's either we continue to manage and struggling while govt keeps paying subsidy or we face the pain at once, build infrastructure, create employment and kill poverty.
As much as I'm not a fan of TINUBU, but I still see his approach not totally wrong. Don't forget that there's no Money in this country for subsidy, Nigeria is broke. Should TINUBU go and borrow 7.4 trillion for petrol again? Keep borrowing to make the people happy and then insult him like Buhari after 4 or 8 years?

Na dollar affect Tomato and pepper for market? Yam, beans,etc? It is these same masses complaining that sell these local farm produce expensively.
Many developed countries today at a point once closed their economy and suffering for many years in order to stabilize it and grow their local content, but in naija, we only want imported goods.
As you can see that the govt is generating revenue now and he has been clearing some debt with it.

I'd just advise the youths to be more productive at this time. If you don't really have anything meaningful doing, get on the FARM and produce,reduce the rate you chat on social media without no productivity and get on the FARM.

They are still paying subsidy oga. Infact they are paying much more for subsidy than before. Nigerians are suffering for nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by 198800Mam(m): 2:23am On Feb 20
We are depending on God

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Gerrard59(m): 2:27am On Feb 20
Gibson01:
As much as I'm not a supporter of Tinubu or any of the then presidential candidates. I'm still very optimistic about this govt than the previous ones. Nigeria has two choices, it's either we continue to manage and struggling while govt keeps es today at a point once closed their economy and suffering for many years in order to stabilize it and grow their local content, but in naija, we only want imported goods.

Go and tell farmers in Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Kaduna, Zamfara etc., who have been brutally murdered and their farms razed by maruading Fulani herdsmen. Recently, a rice farm in Enugu was brunt to ashes your darling Fulani herdsmen! What do you say about that?!

Get out! Stoopid riff-raffs who don't understand what actual farmers, rather than Internet noisemakers, go through!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Humphery09(m): 2:56am On Feb 20
Melagros:

Messi, Ronaldo, Osimen, Nwabali Tuface, Burna, etc
Bro there is a difference between handwork and TALENT

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Rinoxy: 2:59am On Feb 20
Omoapena:
Sometimes, I wonder how people earning below 100k with family survives, I'm a single guy and earning above 300k monthly but I'm suffering asf, I don't spend lavishly, I manage 5k everyday to feed, yet, I'm suffering...

With the way things is going in the country, if you're earning less than 500k monthly, you will be considered poor and not average...
Ur reality isn't a yardstick for others. Na u know wetin u dey use 300k/month do wey u still dey suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Ykc2(m): 3:39am On Feb 20
softtorce:

shame no dey even dey catch shameless people like you , a drug addict is your president while boko commander is your vice president and your calling obi's name , the cement tinubu used in building Singapore and Japan is finished?we need cement in iragbaji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by PupsyDD(m): 4:27am On Feb 20
We are surviving, it's just that we lack so many things

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by BigIyanga: 4:50am On Feb 20
softtorce:

So obi left office 10-12 yrs ago and instructed his successors govs Obiano and Soludo .. no to pay minimum way.. Obi na bad king like king of Lagos BAT

2 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by folake4u(f): 5:20am On Feb 20
Tallesty1:
Make we see Feb salary alert first

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Hannania(m): 5:21am On Feb 20
Gibson01:

You guys spilt this same psychological mayhem during Buhari's tenure year after year. Starting posts with "Though I don't like him" bla bla bla.

You float the Naira in an economy that does not produce substantially to stabilise itself. You created no major framework to boast manufacturing, you have no plans what so ever to equip the power sector to aid that same manufacturing industry, and you believe the economy will do magic.

Speaking of subsidy, it's obvious you're ignorant of the fact it's fully enacted back through the back door. A cool way to siphon cash as usual.

It's obvious we have myopic people running through monetary and facial policies in the CBN, but why not, when even the guy in the helm of affairs is bent on dealing with the masses. Yet ! people like you come online to spill this negative logical stand every year. You're heartless

Speaking of food, have your government fixed the security crises? In Kebbi for example, farmers have left their villages to the cities in 100s of 1000s, and this is not an exaggeration, but you take your phone, seat In your room and keep defending brutality.

May God afflict you with the suffering of the masses, so you can stop causing such chaotic stand and defending this cruelty

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos (Okada) Motorcycle Operators To Wear Uniforms, Get Tuesday Deadline / President Buhari Reappoints Ugbo As NDPHC MD / Internet Abuse At Workplace: A Rising Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.