Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul (2461 Views)

Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by sagenaija: 9:53pm On Feb 19
Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHtRsIvbNnI?si=D1Iyh8PeGkbBAAn9
Apostle Suleman claims that Jesus told him that what Apostle Paul wrote were not from him(Jesus Christ). He also said that the Apostle Peter warned people against Apostle Paul.
Suleman said he cannot criticize or correct Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, Chris BUT he do same to the great Apostle Paul. What an irony!
Has he (Suleman) thought for one second what the implication of these his words means? If Apostle Paul who wrote more half of the New Testament was wrong then is Suleman telling us to jettison the New Testament and rely on the 21st-century "revelation" he (Suleman) receives from the Lord Jesus Christ?
Where exactly did these men come from?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Edybleketara: 10:14pm On Feb 19
You can't blame him, the Bible contains more hogwash than Tinubu's campaign promises.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:25am On Feb 20
Thanks to JEHOVAH for separating His people from them today. Revelation 18:4
So they are free to do whatever they like about the Bible Jesus has given us the truth as it was in the first century! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:32am On Feb 20
Did he say that?..or you's another desperate blogger tryna get attention undecided

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:34am On Feb 20
Edybleketara:
the Bible contains more hogwash
You're doomed to eternal stewpidity. Follow follow atheist without brain. undecided

1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:22am On Feb 20
I think I am beginning to like this man.

It takes the height of courage to say what God wants even though all Christians hate you for that.

This is a message we spearheaded in Nairaland that made many NL Christians hate us and call us false teachers.

https://www.nairaland.com/4808209/many-mistakes-apostle-pauls-teachings#72390772

Now some of the preachers they highly esteem are also doing same thing.

First it was Selman who many Christians highly esteem, now it's Suleiman so I wonder whether they will call them fake too.

It's only sheer ignorance and personal sentiments that would make people think that this is an attack on apostle Paul, when they at the same time would turn a blind eye to Paul doing the same thing to apostle Peter.

It takes a true brother to correct the errors of another when they're not able to see or correct it themselves.

Even Paul himself, who also said all scriptures were inspired of God, said some of his teachings were not Inspire of God (1 Corinthians), but unfortunately the blind sentiments of such ones have towards him wouldn't make them to see that.

Apostle Paul is a true apostle of Christ no doubt and is in heaven, (I saw him sat there in a vision myself), so this isn't to attack him or make him false in anyway, but to prove he is human and can also make mistakes.

There is only one perfect who is Jesus, that's why He alone is Master and every else, including Paul, as brethren.

And the final instruction He gave to His church (disciples) before leaving the earth, is to teach all men to keep His Words. Matthew 28:20

The reason He did this is to prevent the errors of others, including His apostles, from being taught as doctrine in His church.

There's no teaching in the Bible of any apostle or prophet of God in the Bible, that has sent many Christians to hell as that of apostle Paul, especially that of grace which clearly goes against the teachings of Jesus.

Hence why it was necessary to address this in the church. Hence why Jesus is sending several of us to correct this error in these last days because He paid dearly for those perishing souls which were being misled as a result.

Unfortunately though we've been saying this for several years but no one seems to believe us, instead we're being hated by Christians for doing what Jesus sent us to do.

However one with God is majority, that's why we're still thriving and being distinguished from the rest regardless of all their hating, because Jesus is with us and still backing us as He said he would to those who obey His commandments to teach all men to keep His sayings. Matthew 28:20

If God be for and with us, who can be against us?

God bless.
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Maynthemayn: 4:33am On Feb 20
Most Christians' follow the pauline doctrines it will be hard for them to see through paul lies.
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Steep: 6:10am On Feb 20
jesusjnr2020:

It takes the height of courage to say what God wants even though all Christians hate you for that.

This is a message we spearheaded in Nairaland that made many NL Christians hate us and call us false teachers.

https://www.nairaland.com/4808209/many-mistakes-apostle-pauls-teachings#72390772

First it was Selman who many Christians highly esteem, now it's Suleiman so I wonder whether they will call them fake too.

It's only sheer ignorance and personal sentiments that would make people think that this is an attack on apostle Paul, when they at the same time would turn a blind eye to Paul doing the same thing to apostle Peter.

It takes a true brother to correct the errors of another when they're not able to see or correct it themselves.

Even Paul himself, who also said all scriptures were inspired of God, said some of his teachings were not Inspire of God (1 Corinthians), but unfortunately the blind sentiments of such ones have towards him wouldn't make them to see that.

Apostle Paul is a true apostle of Christ no doubt and is in heaven, (I saw him sat there in a vision myself), so this isn't to attack him or make him false in anyway, but to prove he is human and can also make mistakes.

There is only one perfect who is Jesus, that's why He alone is Master and every else, including Paul, as brethren.

And the final instruction He gave to His church (disciples) before leaving the earth, is to teach all men to keep His Words. Matthew 28:20

The reason He did this is to prevent the errors of others, including His apostles, from being taught as doctrine in His church.

There's no teaching in the Bible of any apostle or prophet of God in the Bible, that has sent many Christians to hell as that of apostle Paul, especially that of grace which clearly goes against the teachings of Jesus.

Hence why it was necessary to address this in the church. Hence why Jesus is sending several of us to correct this error in these last days because He paid dearly for those perishing souls which were being misled as a result.

Unfortunately though we've been saying this for several years but no one seems to believe us, instead we're being hated by Christians for doing what Jesus sent us to do.

However one with God is majority, that's why we're still thriving and being distinguished from the rest regardless of all their hating, because Jesus is with us and still backing us as He said he would to those who obey His commandments to teach all men to keep His sayings. Matthew 28:20

God bless.
Satanjnr on the beat. You are an antichrist.
Paul's teaching has no error because it is from the holy ghost. but you satanjnr are a confirmed false teacher, an agent of Satan pretending and writing nonsense to decieve the gullible.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Steep: 6:15am On Feb 20
Suliemam is a false apostle just as tb Joshua is a false prophet, pastor Chris too preach heresies, in the a whole lot of these teachers, apostle, bishops, arch bishops are complete fraud, spreading heresies and misleading souls.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Dtruthspeaker: 6:29am On Feb 20
Edybleketara:
You can't blame him, the Bible contains more hogwash than Tinubu's campaign promises.

I surely blame you for you contain more virus and diseases than Aba market dustin gutter can have.
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Dtruthspeaker: 6:31am On Feb 20
Steep:

Suliemam is a false apostle just as tb Joshua is a false prophet, pastor Chris too preach heresies, in the a whole lot of these teachers, apostle, bishops, arch bishops are complete fraud, spreading heresies and misleading souls.

I cant believe that there is someone who does not know that he is definitely a prophet of Satan.
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Dtruthspeaker: 6:40am On Feb 20
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

It is sheer madness that someone who claims to know Jesus would endorse a blasphemy.

If you truly knew Jesus, you would know.His Signs and Marks and Codes. All these are present in Paul's statements. So people who pervert Paul's teachings already do so knowing that it is not true, so they go to hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41am On Feb 20
sagenaija:
[b]
Apostle Suleman claims that Jesus told him that what Apostle Paul wrote were not from him(Jesus Christ). He also said that the Apostle Peter warned people against Apostle Paul.
Suleman said he cannot criticize or correct Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, Chris BUT he do same to the great Apostle Paul. What an irony!
Has he (Suleman) thought for one second what the implication of these his words means? If Apostle Paul who wrote more half of the New Testament was wrong then is Suleman telling us to jettison the New Testament and rely on the 21st-century "revelation" he (Suleman) receives from the Lord Jesus Christ?

What else would satans apostle say?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:15am On Feb 20
Christians behaving like the Pharisees about Jesus exposing man-made doctrines and traditions in the church isn't surprising.

I hope they don't end up in hell as a result though as the unrepentant Pharisees because the flesh profits nothing but death.

It's the Spirit that gives life.

That's why we emphasize the preaching of the Gospels of Jesus instead of the Bible.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Dtruthspeaker: 8:00am On Feb 20
jesusjnr2020:
Christians behaving like the Pharisees about Jesus exposing man-made doctrines and traditions in the church isn't surprising.

I hope they don't end up in hell as a result though as the unrepentant Pharisees because the flesh profits nothing but death.

That's why we emphasize the preaching of the Gospels of Jesus instead of the Bible.

God bless.

If you truly knew Christ, you would have seen that His Words truly travel through the bible excluding Solomon''s song.
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by deolumike(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20
is it pride?, ignorance or plain ideeocy?
You discredit scripture by what authority?

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. 2Timothy 3

jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by deolumike(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20
They guy is sick. To claim to be a follower of Christ and now discredit scripture. Disgusting heresy. I wish nairaland has a block button for likes of this
Steep:
Satanjnr on the beat. You are an antichrist.
Paul's teaching has no error because it is from the holy ghost. but you satanjnr are a confirmed false teacher, an agent of Satan pretending and writing nonsense to decieve the gullible.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20
deolumike:
is it pride?, ignorance or plain ideeocy?
You discredit scripture by what authority?

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. 2Timothy 3

Keep quoting the saying of Paul not Jesus, to justify your arrogance, ignorance and spiritual blindness of the truth.

But don't expect God to back your man-made doctrines and traditions, which you blindly hold as the Word of God.

At least now even the men you hold in high esteem are coming out to corroborate the Truth which we've been preaching for decades, so we're not the only ones doing it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20
deolumike:
They guy is sick. To claim to be a follower of Christ and now discredit scripture. Disgusting heresy. I wish nairaland has a block button for likes of this
So said the Pharisees of Jesus so no surprises that their spiritual blind and ignorant likes in this generation are saying the same of those who follow His example and teachings not those of men.

I agree with you though on the wish for block button, because what I preach is for the sheep, not for the dogs and swines who don't recognise and know the value of the Master's voice, so would rubbish it and attack those who bear it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20
Why aren't you guys mentioning the names of your churches so that followers of the thread can know what your churches are teaching?

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses according to God's word no gentile can gain access into God's Kingdom without Paul's teachings.

Jesus appointed twelve Jews as apostles over the nation of Israel and chose Apostle Paul as the apostle for all gentiles so whoever rejects Paul's teachings is indirectly rejecting the person who appointed Paul: Jesus Christ!

That is what all Jehovah's Witnesses believe globally now let's hear from other churches! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Feb 20
sagenaija:
Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul
Lol... these are crazy beings. So, Paul, whom Suleman equally follows is wrong meaning Suleman is himself wrong, but he would rather have us belief that somehow by calling out Paul's issue, he is justified while others who don't are in the wrong? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Feb 20
deolumike:
Which follower of Christ? Your church organizations today were founded on ideas taken and twisted of the words of Paul. Nothing of what this Sulaiman adheres to has anything to do with Jesus Christ who clearly gave no man authority to use His name to change any of His Word which He made clear was Everlasting aka UNCHANGING. undecided

So, what he denounces are the very same doctrines and traditions on which his church is founded upon, not Scripture since Suleman was never a follower of Jesus Christ from His beginning. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Steep: 3:48pm On Feb 20
deolumike:
Satanjnr was never a Christian just a tare that pretends to be a wheat.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Steep: 3:51pm On Feb 20
Kobojunkie:
Which follower of Christ? Your church organizations today were founded on ideas taken and twisted of the words of Paul. Nothing of what this Sulaiman adheres to has anything to do with Jesus Christ who clearly gave no man authority to use His name to change any of His Word which He made clear was Everlasting aka UNCHANGING. undecided

So, what he denounces are the very same doctrines and traditions on which his church is founded upon, not Scripture since Suleman was never a follower of Jesus Christ from His beginning. undecided
sharap jezebel's daughter.
you are a child of darkness just like satanjnr.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Steep: 3:55pm On Feb 20
MaxInDHouse:
Why aren't you guys mentioning the names of your churches so that followers of the thread can know what your churches are teaching?

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses according to God's word no gentile can gain access into God's Kingdom without Paul's teachings.

Jesus appointed twelve Jews as apostles over the nation of Israel and chose Apostle Paul as the apostle for all gentiles so whoever rejects Paul's teachings is indirectly rejecting the person who appointed Paul: Jesus Christ!

That is what all Jehovah's Witnesses believe globally now let's hear from other churches! smiley
Do you agree with Paul when he called Jesus "our great God and saviour"?
Lol Jehovah false witness reject Paul's teaching just like other antichrist.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20
Steep:

Simple instruction: mention the name of your church so that we can know the root of your doctrine or teaching! smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Aemmyjah(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20
Steep:

He did not
He was referencing two persons
The Great God and
The Savior, Jesus Christ
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Emusan(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

I remember throughout your time about the link thread, you couldn't outline your so called Paul's errors and of you people are asked hundred times to list Paul's message that is against that of Christ you won't be able to do so.

And the funny thing is, the same Paul made this statement "If God be for and with us, who can be against us?" which you made here.
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Emusan(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Your entire claim about Paul is false, you can open a thread on this if you're sure of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Emusan(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20
jesusjnr2020:
Keep quoting the saying of Paul not Jesus

See hypocrisy!

Buy you quoted Paul saying in your first post which says "If God be for and with us, who can be against us?" now saying someone is quoting Paul instead of Jesus Christ.

So why are you quoting Paul?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Emusan(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20
Kobojunkie:

Are you then saying that everything Jesus denounced are very things Paul was teaching?
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Emusan(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20
Aemmyjah:
He did not
He was referencing two persons
The Great God and
The Savior, Jesus Christ

The @bold is pure lie.

Paul was talking about ONE PERSON who will return and that person is Our Great God and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can We Truly Forgive And Forget? / Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Secret Exposed On Tb Joshua / Nobody Is Going To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.