Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nobody Is Going To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Is Going To Heaven (2442 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nobody is in heaven and nobody is going to heaven, stop deceiving yourselves.

God's plan is for this earth to be renewed for the righteous to inhabit.

This craze about making heaven is a myth and should be discarded.

"See, I will create new heavens ( or skies ) and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind." - Isaiah 65:17

"But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells." - 2 Peter 3:13

"Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever." - Ecclesiastes 1:4

"As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me," declares the LORD, "so will your name and descendants endure." - Isaiah 66:22

"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. " - Matthew 5:5

"Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever." Ecclesiastes 1:4
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by amunkita(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nwanne Jehova witness Nno...

Abeg since dey emailed u dis fact, help mii reply them say we no nid heaven on earth cous Alomo, orijin, monkey tail wuld now b smuggled in nd it will b expensive.
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by speakthetruth: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Really? But are there requisites to be in that "new earth"? Will there be distinctions btw the righteous n the unrighteous? Coming back.
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by amanda2013(f): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Frosbel again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
There are people going to heaven, and there are people staying here.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:
There are people going to heaven, and there are people staying here.

Can you show me a prophecy or story in the old testament that suggests or states this as a fact ??
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

Can you show me a prophecy or story in the old testament that suggests or states this as a fact ??

Revelation 14:1.
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by josPlateau(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Frosbel,where do we go when we die since you say there is no heaven?

Where is Jesus at present?

What did jesus mean when he told one the thieves who was hanged on the cross beside him.

And he said lord remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

And Jesus said unto him,verily i say unto thee,today shalt thou be with me in PARADISE

Luke23 vs 42 - 43
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by hahn(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
josPlateau:

What did jesus mean when he told one the thieves who was hanged on the cross beside him.

[b][/b]

They were both in pain and he was probably trying to sound optimistic.

Then again, who was listening to the conversation? Soldiers were guiding people from coming close to the cross and I don't believe Jesus spoke loud enough for people to hear considering the pain he was going through.

Unfortunately, samsung had not yet invented the S3, we would have had video or picture evidence.
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

Revelation 14:1.

I said Old Testament.

Waiting....
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
josPlateau:

Nowhere

Where is Jesus at present

Right hand side of God.

told him what ?
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by josPlateau(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

Nowhere

Right hand side of God.

told him what ?

And Jesus said unto him,verily i say unto thee,today shalt thou be with me in PARADISE

Luke23 vs 42 - 43
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

I said Old Testament.

Waiting....

Old Testament? Why's that?
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
I want to go to hell. Please help me.
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

Old Testament? Why's that?

Well, because the old testament contains prophecies and pointers towards major doctrines of the bible especially on the issue of life after death.

I can't see anywhere God told Abraham that when he died he would come to heaven immediately, same goes for Noah, David, Isaac etc. Why is that ?
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
josPlateau:

Luke23 vs 42 - 43

Okay , before I answer this question, can you answer this one :

"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." - John 14:3

^^^^

According to this scripture , can you tell us at what point Jesus came to take them to be with him ?
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

Well, because the old testament contains prophecies and pointers towards major doctrines of the bible especially on the issue of life after death.

I can't see anywhere God told Abraham that when he died he would come to heaven immediately, same goes for Noah, David, Isaac etc. Why is that ?
May truth and light t continue to guide you to eternal freedom. You are about to hatch. Ave Satanas
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by honourhim: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

sonOfLucifer:

May truth and light t continue to guide you to eternal freedom. You are about to hatch. Ave Satanas

Birds of the same feather. A satanist supporting his colleague.
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

This is because the choosing of those who would go to heaven started after Jesus' death.
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

This is because the choosing of those who would go to heaven started after Jesus' death.
Hey, missed you. Nice poem. smiley
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
honourhim:

Birds of the same feather. A satanist supporting his colleague.
You post like someone who has nasty body odor.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

So what happened to those who died before Jesus ?
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by okeke00(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
josPlateau:

[b][/b]
and you forgot that it was that same day that jesus went to hell.
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

So what happened to those who died before Jesus ?

Well, they'll be resurrected to life here on a paradise earth.
---Psalms 37:11
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Hey, missed you. Nice poem. smiley

Okay.
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

Well, they'll be resurrected to life here on a paradise earth.
---Psalms 37:11

You missed my question.

If the decision of who goes to heaven was taken after Jesus died, then where did those who died before Jesus go to ?
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

You missed my question.

If the decision of who goes to heaven was taken after Jesus died, then where did those who died before Jesus go to ?

They go nowhere. They're in their various graves awaiting resurrection.
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

They go nowhere. They're in their various graves awaiting resurrection.

Ah okay, so we are on the same page here cheesy

Now, lets move to the next point. Do you believe that people who Jesus raises from the dead will be in heaven or on earth ( paradise ) ?
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

Ah okay, so we are on the same page here cheesy

Now, lets move to the next point. Do you believe that people who Jesus raises from the dead will be in heaven or on earth ( paradise ) ?

They'll be on a paradise Earth.
Are you going somewhere with this?
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

They'll be on a paradise Earth.
Are you going somewhere with this?

Yes.

I mentioned in my first post that no one is going to heaven and you responded by saying , and I quote ;

"There are people going to heaven, and there are people staying here."

I disagreed because my stance which I am sure is biblical only supports the fact that the righteous will dwell on this earth and not in heaven.
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
frosbel:

Yes.

I mentioned in my first post that no one is going to heaven and you responded by saying , and I quote ;

I disagreed because my stance which I am sure is biblical only supports the fact that the righteous will dwell on this earth and not in heaven.

I referred you to a portion in the Bible which states that there are 144,000 going to rule in heaven with Jesus over the earth.

Daniel 2:44 talks of a Kingdom which will never be brought to ruin. This kingdom will be headed with Jesus, alongside the 144,000.
Re: Nobody Is Going To Heaven by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

I referred you to a portion in the Bible which states that there are 144,000 going to rule in heaven with Jesus over the earth.
Daniel 2:44 talks of a Kingdom which will never be brought to ruin. This kingdom will be headed with Jesus, alongside the 144,000.

ah, you are a JW...Now I understand. I have few more comments to make about this later on.

thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Pastor Wale Adefarasin’s Son Weds Former Minister Of Transport Daughter / How Atheist See The Future Vs How Christians See It / Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.