Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention (636 Views)

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi / As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory / Governor Ambode Waits For Code Of Conduct After The Intervention Of Osinbajo & O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by sukkot: 6:42am On Feb 20
It’s no secret that we have being under divine purgatory in Nigeria for a week now. Temperatures feeling hotter than an oven and no light or fuel to succor . Food prices galloping like a powerful horse and the Naira plunging lower than a sinkhole. It’s being the ultimate purgatory. It’s being hell. It’s the darkest hour before the Piscean light comes through and that dark hour is over as symbolized by the heavy rain happening as we speak. The rain will water the dry places and ressurect the dead parts and dry parts of your life. Welcome to your new life . The night is over

4 Likes

Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by Starzo: 7:31am On Feb 20
Does this mean things will start getting better in the country?
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by sukkot: 7:37am On Feb 20
Starzo:
Does this mean things will start getting better in the country?
we watch and see. I think so. This is not a prophesy. It’s an omen . But I strongly think the turnaround is here. Still raining hard. Watering all the dry places and resurrecting the dead things
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by Bookhub: 7:42am On Feb 20
once the sun is out eba go return to 50 naira amiiiinnn
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by Starzo: 8:36am On Feb 20
sukkot:
we watch and see. I think so. This is not a prophesy. It’s an omen . But I strongly think the turnaround is here. Still raining hard. Watering all the dry places and resurrecting the dead things

But rain never reach my side o

Heat wan kee person,even this morning sef cheesy
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by joceey(m): 8:38am On Feb 20
Sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by sukkot: 8:43am On Feb 20
Starzo:

But rain never reach my side o

Heat wan kee person,even this morning sef cheesy
ahhhhh for this side it has been raining heavy since like 4 am. That’s 4 hours straight . It’s nice and cool. That yeye heat wan wound somebody 😄
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by Starzo: 8:45am On Feb 20
sukkot:
ahhhhh for this side it has been raining heavy since like 4 am. That’s 4 hours straight . It’s nice and cool. That yeye heat wan wound somebody 😄
You dey enjoy

Let's hope things eventually get better sha
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by sukkot: 8:51am On Feb 20
Starzo:

You dey enjoy

Let's hope things eventually get better sha
I think they will
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by Solofresh2: 10:05am On Feb 20
sukkot:
It’s no secret that we have being under divine purgatory in Nigeria for a week now. Temperatures feeling hotter than an oven and no light or fuel to succor . Food prices galloping like a powerful horse and the Naira plunging lower than a sinkhole. It’s being the ultimate purgatory. It’s being hell. It’s the darkest hour before the Piscean light comes through and that dark hour is over as symbolized by the heavy rain happening as we speak. The rain will water the dry places and ressurect the dead parts and dry parts of your life. Welcome to your new life . The night is over
Yeah my lunar season is here lol
Also I notice that at the beginning of February in Aquarius, things are somehow hard(remember naira scarcity, and susidy issues years ago) but getting to the half of February, things take changes
I think Aquarius is not so good
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by JagabanB: 10:09am On Feb 20
I was in northern Nigerîà, I see people putting on head warmers and sweater because the weather is cold, but on the internet, heat is kiIIing everybody in Nigeria.
No light on the internet but there various places in Nigeria having light for 18/24.
When will u guys ever travel or carry out a proper survey before making conclusions on the internet?
When
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:13am On Feb 20
Weren't you one of those that supported tinubu and was actively making anti Japa threads. I am sure you will be the first to flee with your UK passport once shit hits the fan.

1 Like

Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by sukkot: 12:06pm On Feb 20
Solofresh2:
Yeah my lunar season is here lol
Also I notice that at the beginning of February in Aquarius, things are somehow hard(remember naira scarcity, and susidy issues years ago) but getting to the half of February, things take changes
I think Aquarius is not so good
hehe king Solo Luna season is darkness season. I pray on your behalf that your Luna season is not here 🙏🙏🙏🙏
But yeah Aquarius is very bad. It’s hell and stagnation. From the name aqua meaning blue. Klass99 talked about blue the other day. I got the blues. It’s a bad time all around
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by Solofresh2: 12:14pm On Feb 20
sukkot:
hehe king Solo Luna season is darkness season. I pray on your behalf that your Luna season is not here 🙏🙏🙏🙏
But yeah Aquarius is very bad. It’s hell and stagnation. From the name aqua meaning blue. Klass99 talked about blue the other day. I got the blues. It’s a bad time all around
shocked Amen oo
I actually meant Pisces season.Thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by SkengRay: 12:21pm On Feb 20
May this Pisces regime favors us o grin
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by sukkot: 2:31pm On Feb 20
Ok so ever since that heavy rain miracles have started happening. I have not seen light for like one week straight but it just came on now. The heat has subsided. This guy I have been trying to get for 1 year now just responded today. Wow. The dead things are waking up. And it’s not so hot again
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by HeatSeeker(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20
sukkot:

For some awkward reason, I find myself agreeing with you 😁.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by sukkot: 2:34pm On Feb 20
SkengRay:
May this Pisces regime favors us o grin
hehe it has started oooo . Light I have not seen for one week straight just came on now . Heat is gone. Business guy who has not picked my call in a year just picked it today and did good business with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by sukkot: 2:35pm On Feb 20
HeatSeeker:

For some awkward reason, I find myself agreeing with you 😁.
it’s the truth bro. It’s happening to me in real time. Light I haven’t seen in one week straight just came on now. 😄
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by Solofresh2: 2:28pm On Feb 28
Boss man sukkot please do this reading for me no vex🙏🙏🙏
May 17 2000
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by sukkot: 8:10pm On Mar 01
Solofresh2:
Boss man sukkot please do this reading for me no vex🙏🙏🙏
May 17 2000
oh yeah not an angel or demon but a fallen person of authority transitioning out of divine power and authority and brought down to earth
Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by StarRida: 11:00pm On Mar 01
The op's supplier is really giving him strong stuff

1 Like

Re: The Dryness And Purgatory Is Over. It’s Raining Hard. Piscean Intervention by Solofresh2: 7:34pm On Mar 05
sukkot:
oh yeah not an angel or demon but a fallen person of authority transitioning out of divine power and authority and brought down to earth
what of this rich wealthy friend of mine 28 April 2000

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric Under Attack After Calling For President Tinubu’s Wife, Remi Tinu / Peter Obi Was First Presidential Candidate To Ever Play Ethnic, Religious Card I / Video Of Captured Yoruba Nation Agitators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.