Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? (10069 Views)

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During The Job Interview? / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) / 5 Ways To Stay Positive During Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? by doragos007: 1:44pm On Feb 21
Attended a job interview in ibadan.,interviewer asked where are you from, I
Re: How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? by doragos007: 1:45pm On Feb 21
Attended a job interview in ibadan.,interviewer asked where are you from, I said Lagos.

Omo naso my mind tell me say I don Bleep up.
Re: How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? by IyaTola: 11:02am On Feb 29
cheesy
drimzsmoke:

Another one
This happened in Med school, it was a clinical exam(but like an interview in some sense)

It was a paediatrics exam. My first station in the exam, it was a child with diabetes that I saw, after asking the mother of the child all the question I thought I was supposed to ask. When I got to the next station(post encounter station) and I started seeing, "how does the mother store the insulin". I knew I don already fail the exams!!!
Re: How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? by NairalandAngel(m): 11:07am On Mar 05
Pistolx:
The guys doing the interview where very bored and began asking me personal questions like do I have a gf, do I smoke and drink, do I play football, do we have fine babes in my locality, I knew the guys where not serious just catching cruise

They did not behave like professionals

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? by IyaTola: 5:37pm On Mar 07
NairalandAngel:

They did not behave like professionals
Unfortunately this is Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These 3 Formats Of Writing Formal Letter: What Are The Differences? / FHI 360 Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.