Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments (21514 Views)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by akwesenana: 5:46pm On Feb 20
I'm not my wife's beater, I'm my wife's beater's employer. 😁😁
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Connected1: 6:00pm On Feb 20
She can't even beat her fellow woman. 😂

I love that technique, nor be the one wey them go say he's a woman beater.
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by ibinaboonline: 6:16pm On Feb 20
It's your greatest fear because you already know you have a running mouth or a penchant to abuse and provoke your partner. If you can be a good woman, the chances of a decent man hurting you reduces to nil. You'd know it and this fear you have now will be non-existent.
EreluRoz:
One of my greatest fears in life is ending up with the wrong person. Imagine this type of thing.

How on earth will you hit your wife or send thugs to beat her up, I can't even imagine it.
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by EreluRoz: 6:27pm On Feb 20
ibinaboonline:
It's your greatest fear because you already know you have a running mouth or a penchant to abuse and provoke your partner. If you can be a good woman, the chances of a decent man hurting you reduces to nil. You'd know it and this fear you have now will be non-existent.
You know me outside here? I'm a quiet and a private person, don't be mislead by my online persona
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by chidiokay: 6:28pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:
One of my greatest fears in life is ending up with the wrong person. Imagine this type of thing.

How on earth will you hit your wife or send thugs to beat her up, I can't even imagine it.

Do you know the things that woman have probably said to the man, maybe she even pushes him in the chest and do all sort

the man can't just think of going to call a woman to beat is wife .... something funny prompt it
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by EreluRoz: 6:29pm On Feb 20
chidiokay:

Do you know the things that woman have probably said to the man, maybe she even pushes him in the chest and do all sort

the man can't just think of going to call a woman to beat is wife .... something funny prompt it
You see nothing wrong with that?
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by ibinaboonline: 6:32pm On Feb 20
If you say so.
EreluRoz:
You know me outside here? I'm a quiet and a private person, don't be mislead by my online persona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by chidiokay: 6:34pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:
You see nothing wrong with that?

Its wrong, but to resolve a problem you must find X or know the reason behind the action

hearing from one side to judge is wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Darealrick(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20
Such a terrible thing to happen.
May God help us in this country.
Domestic violence is to me an evil act that should never be condoned.
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by GodHimself: 7:16pm On Feb 20
Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

DyshApp:
A Nigerian woman has disclosed that she intends to file for divorce from her husband after he hired “agebro” to beat her up.

She claimed that even though they had only been married for eight months, he had paid an agebro, a female tout, to beat her up after they got into a fight two months prior.

The wife claims that her husband has never physically beaten her and that she has never dared him. She claimed he apologized after paying the agbero to beat her up.

In her words; “Am I wrong for wanting a divorce after 8 months? My husband has never beaten me directly before and I’ve never dared him to beat me.

Two months ago, we had an argument and he paid an agbero woman to come and fight me and she beat me up. He apologized but he just did it again yesterday.”divorce after 8 months? My husband has never beaten me directly before and I’ve never dared him to beat me.

👉Dyshus
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Proserpina: 7:44pm On Feb 20
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Darealrick(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20
Please anyone who is bothered to read this.
I am a young kid and I am starving at home.
I don't have a dime on me and I would appreciate a little bit of financial assistance.
No amount is too little.
Thank you and God bless you
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by justking(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20
Sorry for that
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by folake4u(f): 8:13pm On Feb 20
Proserpina:
Nah true nah grin grin grin

The beating never hit the right place grin grin

Stop etttttttttttt.😂😂
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by jaymichael(m): 8:15pm On Feb 20
I don't believe this story.
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Spartachizzy: 8:15pm On Feb 20
THE GOD'S ARE PROUD OF YOU MY SON, YOU SHALL LIVE LONG,YOU DO WELL And as for you Woman your husband wants to beat sense into you and he can't beat you by himself becoz if he do that, they will call him a woman beater, he might even go to prison for that, that's why he paid your fellow woman like you to beat sense into you. KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE, AND STOP COMPLAINING THE GOD'S HAS SPOKEN.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Elidrisy20: 8:40pm On Feb 20
Okay sorry you hear, pay him the money he spend on you
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by SAMBARRY: 8:48pm On Feb 20
Yugoslavia247:
The man gave her a chance to fight her fellow woman and she lost.

A lesson to her that he can beat her to a pulp.

She could not beat her own woman to woman.

She is saying he paid your own woman to beat you up. Not a gang.

How did she know the woman was paid.

The way some woman mouth dey sharp for were men dey you go think say na Dem be Anthony Joshua.

Anytime she exhibit domestic violence my guy go call her fellow woman to teach her a lesson.

you are clearly an abuser and I hope your daughters have your narcissistic nature so you will see how psychopathic your behaviour looks like
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by godofuck231: 12:06am On Feb 21
You have a loud and silly mouth thats why
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by autodoctor: 2:41am On Feb 21
We haven't heard his own side of the story.
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by hardbody: 4:41am On Feb 21
Daniluv1:

No matter what she did he still doesn't have the right to hit her

If what she did is unbearable or unforgivable tell her to pack out jejely make you nor go commit murder

Sending her out is better than hitting and beating her up

Show me where the woman reported that he beat her
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Daniluv1(m): 6:31am On Feb 21
hardbody:

Show me where the woman reported that he beat her

Beating her up himself or paying someone to beat her up what's the difference please?
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Mimicle101: 7:00am On Feb 21
chris51:
Your husband is a lunatic.
DIVORCE him.
How can he be paying agbero to beat you up? Move out of the house immediately. Don't you have relatives you can report to?
He is a BEAST

just imagine Advice.... some of you ladis eh.

your type can do worse than that lady. because no sane man would do that if the wife did nothing.

see your mouth. Move out of the house immediately. I bet you are Single and would never last in a mans house
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by hardbody: 9:46am On Feb 21
Daniluv1:

Beating her up himself or paying someone to beat her up what's the difference please?

He may not be able to deny beating her up physically but the burden of proof that he is complicit in the later scenario is on the wife, who by the way, is the only person you have heard from.
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by DyshApp: 1:38pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:

Whether he beat her up or paid someone to do it, it's wrong sth is obviously wrong with that marriage and this woman is not saying everything undecided
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by DyshApp: 1:39pm On Feb 21
Amcor:
We need to hear from the man.

Abi??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) / 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court / Indonesian Family Finds Daughter Sweptaway In 2004 Tsunami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.