Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments (21489 Views)

I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by DyshApp: 1:00pm On Feb 20
A Nigerian woman has disclosed that she intends to file for divorce from her husband after he hired “agebro” to beat her up.

She claimed that even though they had only been married for eight months, he had paid an agebro, a female tout, to beat her up after they got into a fight two months prior.

The wife claims that her husband has never physically beaten her and that she has never dared him. She claimed he apologized after paying the agbero to beat her up.

In her words; “Am I wrong for wanting a divorce after 8 months? My husband has never beaten me directly before and I’ve never dared him to beat me.

Two months ago, we had an argument and he paid an agbero woman to come and fight me and she beat me up. He apologized but he just did it again yesterday.”divorce after 8 months? My husband has never beaten me directly before and I’ve never dared him to beat me.

👉Dyshus

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by dawnomike(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20
DyshApp:
A Nigerian woman has disclosed that she intends to file for divorce from her husband after he hired “agebro” to beat her up.

She claimed that even though they had only been married for eight months, he had paid an agebro, a female tout, to beat her up after they got into a fight two months prior.

The wife claims that her husband has never physically beaten her and that she has never dared him. She claimed he apologized after paying the agbero to beat her up.

In her words; “Am I wrong for wanting a divorce after 8 months? My husband has never beaten me directly before and I’ve never dared him to beat me.

Two months ago, we had an argument and he paid an agbero woman to come and fight me and she beat me up. He apologized but he just did it again yesterday.”divorce after 8 months? My husband has never beaten me directly before and I’ve never dared him to beat me.

That one is a mad man

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:02pm On Feb 20
The man gave her a chance to fight her fellow woman and she lost.

A lesson to her that he can beat her to a pulp.

She could not beat her own woman to woman.

She is saying he paid your own woman to beat you up. Not a gang.

How did she know the woman was paid.

The way some woman mouth dey sharp for were men dey you go think say na Dem be Anthony Joshua.

Anytime she exhibit domestic violence my guy go call her fellow woman to teach her a lesson.

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Chrisrare: 1:16pm On Feb 20
Some men power dey only show for women body, but when they see their fellow men, they become chickens.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by eepeepook: 1:57pm On Feb 20
Fake story, but a creative way to spice up a marriage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by EreluRoz: 2:01pm On Feb 20
One of my greatest fears in life is ending up with the wrong person. Imagine this type of thing.

How on earth will you hit your wife or send thugs to beat her up, I can't even imagine it.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Thundafireseun: 4:17pm On Feb 20

And she refused to tell us what she did

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Czarugo007: 4:18pm On Feb 20
Hire agbero to beat him back period.

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Parydelegate: 4:18pm On Feb 20
Na wa o....indirect free kick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by inoki247: 4:18pm On Feb 20
Lol u sef hire ur own Agbero and retaliate make he be 50.50...

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Promismike(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20
How does this add up. Don't believe anything you hear on social media.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Amcor: 4:19pm On Feb 20
We need to hear from the man.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by kingcjay(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20
Run for your life, you married an animal

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Tjra: 4:19pm On Feb 20
Tinubu again?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by crossfm: 4:19pm On Feb 20
Hehehe.

Funny story.

The man must be,I don't beat woman crew,but I can get your fellow woman to beat you up grin cheesy.

Bad guy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20
you know he was an agbero and you stil went ahead to marry him..why u dey complain now?
As you make you bed, na so u go lay on it!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Mayhem1: 4:20pm On Feb 20
So woman agbero Dey?
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by sylve11: 4:20pm On Feb 20
I hope you're not the type of a woman who runs her mouth like a tap without a lock.

The man go win for court. He didn't beat you, he employed your kind to teach you a lesson.

Sorry ma, we weren't there and the choice for you to file for divorce is strictly yours. cool

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Anguldi(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20
Women support women tongue grin cheesy

The man use wisdom wink
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Olarewaju89: 4:21pm On Feb 20
undecided

Nobody Gossips More than a Husband & Wife Who are in Good Terms.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Authoreety: 4:22pm On Feb 20
Men no gree again

Hope she wasn't forming "imakwa ndi anyi bu" for her husband
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by pikechukwu6(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20
In this hard economy nah eh you dey bring fake news, this no change the price of pepper nah undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by CheedyJ(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20
What God has joined together let no man put asunder, right?
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by ADJUDICATOR: 4:24pm On Feb 20
Indirect domestic violence. Trust me the woman must have dared him that he cant do shit and that if he hits her she will sue his ass or lock him up. and hysterically he finds a way to teach her a lesson. am not supporting domestic violence in any way or type. the closet thing to death is an uppity, noisy, nagging and over bearing woman to deal with for the rest of your life... choose wisely before saying "I DO" and this goes out to both gender.
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by sylve11: 4:24pm On Feb 20
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Nobody Gossips More than a Husband & Wife Who are in Good Terms.

Huh? cool
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by jamesversion: 4:24pm On Feb 20
Pay 2 agbero men to beat your husband. Its tit for tat.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by richie240: 4:25pm On Feb 20
As usual, One-sided story that always paints d author as saint.
When we hear from your husband we can give you a balanced advice.
Thank u ma.
cool
chris51:
Your husband is a lunatic.
DIVORCE him.

How can he be paying agbero to beat you up? Move out of the house immediately. Don't you have relatives you can report to?
He is a BEAST
Words of a typical woman.

Have u bothered to hear the husband's side of the story b4 jumping to conclusion?
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20
DyshApp:

👉Dyshus

Another descendant of Amala god
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Fatbam005: 4:26pm On Feb 20
Ah what?
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by chris51(f): 4:26pm On Feb 20
Your husband is a lunatic.
DIVORCE him.
How can he be paying agbero to beat you up? Move out of the house immediately. Don't you have relatives you can report to?
He is a BEAST
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by akeeng: 4:27pm On Feb 20
In the words of my old friend, Jaksmillioniar, he is only correcting you. There’s nothing wrong in husbands correcting/disciplining their wives
Re: My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments by Truckpusher(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20
See new update cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / A Nairalander's Son First Birth Day On Earth. / Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.