Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship (1831 Views)

Kofo Bucknor: Woman That Tried To Save Us From Bola Tinubu Hardship & Occultism / June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos / "We Won't Allow Any Protest In Lagos", Police Warn Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by Crimecity: 2:48pm On Feb 20
Protest in Ibadan still got the IPOB tag

Dear Igbos,
If 1966 is too much of a long time ago, let EndSARS be your reminder. Afterall, na sit at home dem know us put abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by Authoreety: 2:50pm On Feb 20
The hatred is on another level

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by chopnaira: 2:51pm On Feb 20
Authoreety:
If they hate you so much, then you should not be migrating in large numbers to their region. 🤷🏾‍♂️

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by aceman88(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20
Simply disgusting

5 Likes

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by Authoreety: 2:53pm On Feb 20
chopnaira:

If they hate you so much, then you should not be migrating in large numbers to their region. 🤷🏾‍♂️

It's not migration ... They have conquered and own that territory....

Oya,Use kerosene to fry stone

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by Justiceleague1: 2:56pm On Feb 20
chopnaira:

Many years ago,they all migrated back to the east but same fathers and ancestors went to forcefully bring them back to Nigeria so now they can go to anywhere they want and make all the money,marry your kings daughters and buy up all lands 😁

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by Nvestor02: 3:05pm On Feb 20
Ipob Terrorist born and bread in baby factory are waiting for another opportunity to loot and scatter this country ..

We are waiting for them.... We go give them a hug treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20
chopnaira:

Just stop spewing out trash!

Migrate to which region? They go to Lagos, and Lagos wasn't developed by you.

It's FG's investments that made it what is it today, and not your personal investments. Other Nigerians have every right to be there.

If you doubt it, then go develop Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, Oyo and Ogun, let's see.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by Crimecity: 3:23pm On Feb 20
chopnaira:

Are you okay?

The way you guys talk is silly. If you don't want them in your state, give Igbos Biafra.

As long as it's one NIGERIA you can only grumble

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20
I noticed all the protest has been peaceful so far

I guess Igbos not protesting is the reason why terrorists havent been able to hijack the protest wink cheesy cheesy

Crimecity:
Protest in Ibadan still got the IPOB tag

Dear Igbos,
If 1966 is too much of a long time ago, let EndSARS be your reminder. Afterall, na sit at home dem know us put abi?

Their affinity to terrorism is stronger than that of soap to a wet body

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by chiagozien(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20
EmperorCaesar:
I noticed all the protest has been peaceful so far

I guess Igbos not protesting is the reason why terrorists havent been able to hijack the protest wink cheesy cheesy

Their affinity to terrorism is stronger than that of soap to a wet body
If I wake up hearing Yorubas beating drum of war,I will go back to sleep~IBB

Maybe that's why Nigeria government have not send soldiers to kill the protesters like Endsars,because they are just noise makers that can't bring any change grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by flokii: 3:47pm On Feb 20
Our people won't forget the EndSars attack that Ip0bs hijacked to burn down Lagos in a hurry.

Nobody has monopoly of violence.. It takes nothing for Yorubas to move en masse to South East and burn down the entire region. Igbos better be guided. The fo0ls controlling you people from diaspora should know every action has consequences.

If you must protest, please head back to your region.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by TYCO77: 3:47pm On Feb 20
Authoreety:

[color=#000099][/color]Oya,Use kerosene to fry stone

Omo, you are very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by adamusuleiman2: 3:50pm On Feb 20
Authoreety:

Like the kerosene they share in your backward region LMAO.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by adamusuleiman2: 3:51pm On Feb 20
Crimecity:

Are you okay?

The way you guys talk is silly. If you don't want them in your state, give Igbos Biafra.

As long as it's one NIGERIA you can only grumble
If you want your Biaflia, do it the right way, petition your politicians in the HOR, Senate, your governors, state house of Assemblies e.t.c instead of forming nuisances in other people's regions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by ProblemChild1: 3:53pm On Feb 20
flokii:
Our people won't forget the EndSars attack that Ip0bs hijacked to burn down Lagos in a hurry.

Nobody has monopoly of violence.. It takes nothing for Yorubas to move en masse to South East and burn down the entire region. Igbos better be guided. The fo0ls controlling you people from diaspora should know every action has consequences.

If you must protest, please head back to your region.
If I wake up hearing Yorubas beating drum of war,I will go back to sleep~IBB cheesy cheesy

Them never born una well to even come close to River Niger let alone come into igboland to burn them down. Na only mouth una get, cho cho cho.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by adamusuleiman2: 3:53pm On Feb 20
chiagozien:
If I wake up hearing Yorubas beating drum of war,I will go back to sleep~IBB

Maybe that's why Nigeria government have not send soldiers to kill the protesters like Endsars,because they are just noise makers that can't bring any change grin grin

Just like Nnamdi Kanu and Abacha said the below 🤣

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by adamusuleiman2: 3:54pm On Feb 20
ProblemChild1:
If I wake up hearing Yorubas beating drum of war,I will go back to sleep~IBB cheesy cheesy

Them never born una well to even come close to River Niger let alone come into igboland to burn them down. Na only mouth una get, cho cho cho.

Benjamin Adekunle, Obasanjo e.t.c says hello.. on Eman like that dressed like a woman fled to Ivory coast 🤣

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by flokii: 3:55pm On Feb 20
ProblemChild1:

It's just an advice so it won't take you people by surprise..
Do me I do you, man no go vex.

If you can destroy things in another man's house, then be ready to lose your family house

3 Likes

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by Melagros(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20
COMRADES, I am speechless
Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by ProblemChild1: 5:12pm On Feb 20
adamusuleiman2:

Benjamin Adekunle, Obasanjo e.t.c says hello.. on Eman like that dressed like a woman fled to Ivory coast 🤣
This one na Capital MUMU i swear grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by julaion: 5:23pm On Feb 20
Nvestor02:
Ipob Terrorist born and bread in baby factory are waiting for another opportunity to loot and scatter this country ..

We are waiting for them.... We go give them a hug treatment.
if Igbo man get your time na too wipe ur entire generation ask Hausa wetin happen for sabon gari

2 Likes

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by Rossikk(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20
Authoreety:

SAME THING YOUR DUMB AND STUPID PEOPLE WERE SAYING IN 1966 BEFORE THE NORTHERNERS MASSACRED 50,000 OF THEM AND CHASED THE REST BACK HOME, WHERE YOU DECLARED ‘BIAFRA’ AND GOT YOUR ASSES WHUPPED, AND LOST MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

WHEN IT STARTS AGAIN NOW, YOUR DIRTY STINKING LIPS WILL START SQUEALING “GENOCIDE” LIKE YOUR BRAINLESS FORBEARS.

AIR HEAD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by Babangidapikin: 6:11pm On Feb 20
You people should not come with tribalism o .. because when they went through their Monday seat at home you were all laughing...shey they have adapted ngwanu let us find a way to survive and adapt too.
Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by Goodday90(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20
I advice all Igbo to just sit at home and watch this protest out,we self done try
They are just gaslighting you to Protest so they can go arrange another Phillip chinasa and heap all the blames on him and his tribe
Don’t listen to the gaslightings of the foolish boy called verydarkidiot,where was the fool when they turned Endsars to IPOB protest,did any Edo/delta come out to say it’s not true

An Igbo lady is still currently in exile for endsars,dj switch,have any of them asked about her well-being
Don’t be a hero for a useless country

5 Likes

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by Rantingpiglets: 10:53pm On Feb 20
IGBOs are bigger than that Nonsense.

All protests will be in the language of failures and losers.

E bi pa waa isn't IGBO Language. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by Rantingpiglets: 10:56pm On Feb 20
Ojukwu was buried as a hero with full honours.

Awolowo DIED as a rat.
Adekunle died recently as a wretched fool.

You are crying as a CHILD OF PENURY and Generational poverty. cheesy

adamusuleiman2:

1 Like

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by IGBOSON1: 11:47pm On Feb 20
Authoreety:

Walahi!

1 Like

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by PureFace1(m): 12:26am On Feb 21
I like the game Igbo people are playing lol

Tinubu government shouldn't be a reason for all Igbo to be attacking and insulting Yoruba online, Tinubu only got 65% of south west votes while Peter Obi secured almost 95% of East votes.

There's no guarantee Peter Obi wouldn't face the same issues as Tinubu and implement the same ideas.

The kind of toxic politics where they insult and attack the tribe of the president in government at every chance is going to backfire on them at last. Insult Yoruba people very well you better pray an Igbo man don't ever get there, we will remind you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by PureFace1(m): 12:27am On Feb 21
Authoreety:

South East is the only conquered region in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures On Why Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest Against Tinubu Hardship by JohnAOne: 12:45am On Feb 21
VERY GOOD.

Yorubas are waking up!

(1) (Reply)

Mike Tyson And Other Celebrity Pictures Used In Ondo Elections - Lawyers / Appeal Dismissed Buhari And Atiku Are Crying, Yaradua And Co Are Laughing / Jihad Jane. The American Born female Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.