Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

What Happened To Odien Ajumogobia: Was He Swept Under The Carpet Tooo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Odien Ajumogobia: Was He Swept Under The Carpet Tooo? (1312 Views)

NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects / Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? / Why Was Odein Ajumogobia - The Best Performing Minister Not Returned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Odien Ajumogobia: Was He Swept Under The Carpet Tooo? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, I greet u all politically, and financially,

I've been trying to get my head round this guy called Odein Ajumogobia, I wondered how come he disappeared from public view, No news media seems to talk about him anymore, has he been reshuffled out of GEJ's Cabinet or what exactly is his role in the new government?? I think he may have being too legit to be in the position he was put in, or maybe someone has set fire to his tent, like they usually do,

Another person who has disappeared is Nuhu Ribadu, did he give up on Nigerian Politics?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Suicide Bombing Foiled In Kano / General Ibb's Bravado, By Dr Hakeem Baba-ahmed / Okonjo Iweala Not As Intelligent As Sanusi- Elrufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.