Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman (35159 Views)

Photo Of Olabode Olawuyi, OAU Zookeeper Killed By Lion During Feeding / JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / JAC Strike:OAU NASU Chairman Docked Over Assault Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by placeofallure(f): 7:54pm On Feb 21
webincomeplus:

Do you people have comprehension problems? Did you miss the part where it was stated that the woman is also a staff working in the zoo?

As you have asked now whether they lacked comprehension abilities, they'll come back with gusto trying to prove what they didn't read at all in the text, you'd refer them to go check the narrative again, they will stylishly hurl words at you, as you no be bastard you would throw the words back at them, you could even throw more words depending... they'll be unable to stomach what they started and cry like toddlers to the mods who will in their lack of discretion or balance ban you. You could go for hours or days depending....

I'm using this medium to say whoever the mod is that banned me for days here, placing me on gag mode without verifying, Walahi! Kò ní ṣá ùn to da jẹ!
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by webincomeplus(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21
maasoap:

He asked how come the woman came in contact with the lion? It is an unambiguous question. Working in the zoo shouldn't make anyone come in contact with wild animals
How come a zoo staff who works with the animals came in contact with the same animals? Are you for real? So, you think zoo animals are fed, cleaned, and given medications through Wifi?
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by damosky12(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21
ValCon888:
A lion was killed for being a lion. That is what I know.

Y'all are just forming woke. A human being died, but you're more concerned about the animal. And its disgusting and silly! But do some thinking.

There are several reasons why killing the lion is crucial. On a very basic basis, it has taken a human life. It has tasted human blood. A basic understanding of wild animals is that they would intensify hunting any specie they've once "overpowered." A lion that has mauled a human being becomes a high risk at that zoo irrespective of how monumental their safety procedures are.

On the philosophical level, man is at the apex in the hierarchy of all species. All species exist for man. It's not the other way around. It's only proper that an animal that has held its own over man (especially in man's territory) has breached nature. It's an "anathema" in man's world...

Stop being woke for cheap social media likes that just likes whatever sounds new... Those liking the posts are equally as mentally drab!
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Jossibest(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21
This Una story no Clear at all
At first you people told us he was kill by a 9 year old Lion and now trying to rescue a woman from lion.
Who knows if the man was killed by some one.
Lies every were
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Dshocker(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21
Oblongata:
Once the Lion had tasted human blood there was no going back!

As it had attacked the woman and probably tasted her blood, every human became a potential prey!

In a saner clime, during the attack on the woman, the Lion would have been darted (with tranquilizers) and eventually euthanized because it had tasted human blood.

The system failed the victims.

You don't know what you are saying.

Apart from crocodile other scavenger animals, no animal likes the taste of human blood.

If you are familiar with Nat Geo Wild, or Animal Documentary, you will understand what i am saying.
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by tragergeorge(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21
Oblongata:
Once the Lion had tasted human blood there was no going back!

As it had attacked the woman and probably tasted her blood, every human became a potential prey!

In a saner clime, during the attack on the woman, the Lion would have been darted (with tranquilizers) and eventually euthanized because it had tasted human blood.

The system failed the victims.
which system??
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Ogiame: 3:18pm On Feb 22
placeofallure:

As you have asked now whether they lacked comprehension abilities, they'll come back with gusto trying to prove what they didn't read at all in the text, you'd refer them to go check the narrative again, they will stylishly hurl words at you, as you no be bastard you would throw the words back at them, you could even throw more words depending... they'll be unable to stomach what they started and cry like toddlers to the mods who will in their lack of discretion or balance ban you. You could go for hours or days depending....

I'm using this medium to say whoever the mod is that banned me for days here, placing me on gag mode without verifying, Walahi! Kò ní ṣá ùn to da jẹ!
This is the reason you'll continue getting ban. You're very insultive and lack decorum.

Fergie001, Nlfpmod
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by placeofallure(f): 1:53pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
This is the reason you'll continue getting ban. You're very insultive and lack decorum.

Fergie001, Nlfpmod

So what if I get banned! Has coming here to write stuff ever increased anybody's account balance? Joor! Kò ra ẹ sẹgbẹ kan!
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by placeofallure(f): 7:10am On Feb 28
Ogiame:

Fergie001, Nlfpmod

These ones you are calling are not enough. Go and summon EFCC Plus ICPC. Rádaràda!
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Ogiame: 7:19am On Feb 28
placeofallure:

These ones you are calling are not enough. Go and summon EFCC Plus ICPC. Rádaràda!
To early to be irresponsible.

Try again later

1 Like

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Johnwrite(m): 7:30am On Feb 28
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by placeofallure(f): 9:39pm On Feb 28
Ogiame:
To early to be irresponsible.

Try again later

What about now?

They'll never mind their business. Busybody!
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Ogiame: 9:42pm On Feb 28
placeofallure:

What about now?

They'll never mind their business. Busybody!
Go look for a Love Machine to play with.

I am busy. When I have your time, I will come for you.
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by placeofallure(f): 9:49pm On Feb 28
Ogiame:
Go look for a Love Machine to play with.

I am busy. When I have your time, I will come for you.

I don't do love machines...Na!

Why toy when I can have the real deal.
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Ogiame: 9:56pm On Feb 28
placeofallure:

I don't do love machines...Na!

Why toy when I can have the real deal.
Then wait for it
Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by DrDeuce: 3:03am On Apr 23
[quote author

1 Like

Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by Oblongata: 7:11am On Apr 23
DrDeuce:

Good morning sir God bless you for helping that guy with his tfare here on the family section https://www.nairaland.com/8068681/anyone-token-complete-tfare#129561960
but please can you help me too sir I have no hope of feeding today. Please help me with anything sir may God replenish you.
Sssh.

It is well with you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Senate Moves To End ASUP Strike / UNIMAID Dental Student Dies 3 Days After Oath-taking (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.