Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street (36848 Views)

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries / 7 Things You Should Never Eat Or Drink After 9 PM To Keep Your Heart Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by PotatoSalad(m): 8:35am On Feb 21
Neddstark:

Lol look at this obidient psychopath wishing others dead because they did not support Peter Obi. If Peter Obi's son could end up a homosexual, how much more his zombistic followers who believe their foolish baseless political view is the best.
Make I bring face towel and tom tom?
Hand never touch you, you don dey comot catarrh for nose. 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:36am On Feb 21
G00dharddick:
Obi must be taught a lesson!

Meanwhile the likes of seyi law, MC oluomo and Soyinka who deceived the entire SW people all have their children and families in UK enjoying back to back over there. MC oluomo can travel to the UK and US at any time to chill and relax but Seunmsg and his fellow ronu members cannot afford 2 square meals a day let alone affording visa!

By the time the okpolor eyes is done with SW, their eyes go clear!
when you say entire then you need to have a rethink, most of us are totally biased and if you believe the south west made tinubu the president then you are nothing short of an illiterate because I am certain 30-40% of westerners didn't support him besides the North made him win with their general population including maluu,under aged children and multiple votes by an individual.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by G00dharddick: 8:36am On Feb 21
Notatribalist:
Stop this. Nobody decieved SW. Sw voted massively for Obi,stop this nonsense narrative. Few Ronu miscreants can't be used to judge a people

Lamba!

Which SW voted for Obi?

Yoruba Muslims declared war on Obi. MC oluomo threatened the entire non Lagosians and non Yorubas not to come out if they won't voted for your beloved daddy. So come again! How did the Yorubas voted massively for obi?

By the time the okpolor eyes is done with you SW people ehh, Una go cry blood and water
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:37am On Feb 21
infofta:
Did you ask him who he voted for?
let's be realistic if you're in need of urgent assistance, is that the first question you would prefer your helper to ask you. Let's be reasonable abeg
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Edusouls(m): 8:38am On Feb 21
Una never see something this is just the beginning
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Honestey: 8:38am On Feb 21
Before they used to weaponize poverty, now they are weaponizing hunger. I bet in the eyes of our so called leaders, masses are nothing but poultry chickens.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by G00dharddick: 8:38am On Feb 21
oladipuposadeeq:
when you say entire then you need to have a rethink, most of us are totally biased and if you believe the south west made tinubu the president then you are nothing short of an illiterate because I am certain 30-40% of westerners didn't support him besides the North made him win with their general population including maluu,under aged children and multiple votes by an individual.

Yet your brother MC oluomo threatened non Lagosians and non Yorubas not to vote if they weren't going to vote for the drug lord.

Dey whine yourself!

By the time the okpolor eyes is done with you SW, Una eyes go clear
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Sleekfingers: 8:39am On Feb 21
onthehill:

Ayemojubar

Old Format......
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Killermamba: 8:39am On Feb 21
G00dharddick:
Obi must be taught a lesson!

Meanwhile the likes of seyi law, MC oluomo and Soyinka who deceived the entire SW people all have their children and families in UK enjoying back to back over there. MC oluomo can travel to the UK and US at any time to chill and relax but Seunmsg and his fellow ronu members cannot afford 2 square meals a day let alone affording visa!

By the time the okpolor eyes is done with SW, their eyes go clear!
if anyone is hungry please visit Madridguy to feed you. 50k of renewed shege has
Just been sent to him from aso rock

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Solidex(m): 8:39am On Feb 21
This Ronu miscreants are obviously more prone to hunger than other regions. Yesterday, a whole truck-load of foot stuffs was looted in a broad-day-light by his likes.
This is just the begining.
Them go learn lesson.
The nature has a way of paying back.
Tribalism and ethnicity was chosen over competence.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by callmevirus(m): 8:40am On Feb 21
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

That's Yarimo I won't pity him

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Angelfrost(m): 8:40am On Feb 21
Neddstark:

Not everyone voted.
Your foolish insensitive inhuman attitude is why Peter Obi your demi incorrupt god will never be president of Nigeria.

Nah... Leave this emotional misyarn abeg. grin

Peter Obi won't be president because most Nigerians don't vote based on intelligence and wisdom.

Apart from election fraud, average voters are too dull to make smart choices at the polls.

Are Tinubu's supporters angels and saints?!!

Both Obi and Tinubu's supporters are drawn from the same population of the good, bad and ugly.

Saying you hate or won't vote for Obi or Tinubu based on their supporters' characters and behavior simply shows lack of intelligence or plain dishonesty... Take your pick.

Who in America votes in people based on the attitude of their supporters rather than the leadership mettle of the contestants?!! Only those who are dumb.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Lovenorth: 8:41am On Feb 21
Ebipayuwoooo grin
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by callmevirus(m): 8:41am On Feb 21
Nostring:
Ipob propaganda ...their daily job now is crying and wailing more than the bereaved since according to them,they are living fine

You're the next to faint, Una never start to faint

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Chummynoni(m): 8:41am On Feb 21
Angelfrost:
Little succor... So, how long will that small plate sustain him?!!

It's poignant to note that most of us Nigerians caused these.

We literally watched and bickered over ethnicity and other trivial issues while clueless leaders pushed a once economic powerhouse into this bottomless pit.

The damage that has been done to this nation will not and can never be remedied anytime soon... Let's not kid ourselves.

For starters, we don't even have visionary and honest leaders willing to make the sacrifices to save the nation.

Nigeria is officially one more poor policy away from ANARCHY, and becoming a failed state.
i dont think tinubu was ever the choice of the people because i remember how there was jubilations and celebrations when buhari won in 2015 not knowing we voted failure but in tinubu's case, the celebration wasnt widespread which means people didnt vote tinubu as INEC claimed. I am yoruba, and all my family voted PO even all the friends i know voted him. Tinubu forced himself into power.

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by OredoPikin: 8:41am On Feb 21
Nostring:
Ipob propaganda ...their daily job now is crying and wailing more than the bereaved since according to them,they are living fine
Nobody is living fine
Thanks to you guys for supporting rubbish because of tribe and religion
U wanted to teach Obi and the OBIdients lesson, you didn't envisage you guys will also be in the mess together
Now we are all suffering the outcome
And you still never learn
God punish you

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:42am On Feb 21
HopeGying:
Not everything you post on social media. Where's your humanity?
WHICH HUMANITY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?. NIGERIANS DESERVE WHAT THEY ARE GETTING. MR. HUMANITY, WELL DONE KAA RE.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Sleekfingers: 8:43am On Feb 21
braxjay:
na to find somewhere fall o. near any confirm mamaput with plenty customers

sure update

They stuff garri and cold pure for your mouth. Most people know about this format.

During my lunch at work,. Where I usually eat Amala,. That place is now a new mecca for begging. Some people will just say,. " All na format "
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by newnigerdelta00: 8:43am On Feb 21
onthehill:

Ayemojubar

They go pay owner to do rubbish..... just to mumu some set's of novice all in the name of Tinubu.....every president from Azikiwe down to president Tinubu different Drama's from opposition party's.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by OredoPikin: 8:44am On Feb 21
Neddstark:

Not everyone voted.
Your foolish insensitive inhuman attitude is why Peter Obi your demi incorrupt god will never be president of Nigeria.
And u will continue to suffer bad leadership.
U think say u dey do Peter Obi 🤣🤣
U are foolish aswear

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by chidiokay: 8:45am On Feb 21
toujurs:
Pls ask him, who he voted for. If it's tinubu kick that fool out. He should go and beg tinubu. At abuja for food.

Hunger no know tribe, just 2days ago person wey vote Peter obi still asked me for 2k, if you throw stone in the market it might hit your neighbor

it is appalling how you people feel, only people that voted Tinubu are suffering, how sey peter obi dey print money dash obedient nii
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by newnigerdelta00: 8:45am On Feb 21
Cassandraloius:
He's lucky to see that food, it's now the new normal, people are fainting are dying everyday.

Why we dey behave as if na today people Begin die or faint for life,why are we too local because of politicians

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by OredoPikin: 8:45am On Feb 21
UncleAyo:
Don't blame them or fight with them. Just try and understand that it is beyond their control. Whether you vote for their candidate or you did not even vote at all, they will still mock you. And celebrate your misfortunes.

The word Schadenfreude means the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, pain, or humiliation of another. The Schadenfreude by this group result from their lack of empathy, which is one of the symptoms of the narcissistic personality disorder, a mental health condition very common among their group.

Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder. From Mayo Clinic.

People with the disorder can:

- Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
- Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
- Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
- Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
- Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
- Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
- Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
- Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
- Take advantage of others to get what they want.
- Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
- Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
- Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
- Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.
- Being overly boastful, exaggerating one’s own achievements
- Pretending to be superior to others
- Lack of empathy for others
- Looking down on others as inferior
- Monopolising conversations
- Easily disappointed when expected importance is not given
- Always craves for “the best” in everything
- Has a very fragile self-esteem

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they view as criticism. They can:

- Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
- Have major problems interacting with others and easily feel slighted.
- React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
- Have difficulty managing their emotions and behavior.
- Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change.
- Withdraw from or avoid situations in which they might fail.
- Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection.
- Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear of being exposed as a failure.

Schadenfreude: A. is a combination of the German nouns Schaden, meaning "damage" or "harm," and Freude, meaning "joy." So it makes sense that schadenfreude means joy over some harm or misfortune suffered by another.
B. A feeling of pleasure or satisfaction when something bad happens to someone else.
Election has consequences
It's really sad u haven't come to that reality yet
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by callmevirus(m): 8:46am On Feb 21
Neddstark:

Lol look at this obidient psychopath wishing others dead because they did not support Peter Obi. If Peter Obi's son could end up a homosexual, how much more his zombistic followers who believe their foolish baseless political view is the best.

Is that all? Obi son is a gay and so?
Yesterday you were severely flogged because of yam and bread, suffer no dey tire you,na you go faint again

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Angelfrost(m): 8:46am On Feb 21
Chummynoni:
i dont think tinubu was ever the choice of the people because i remember how there was jubilations and celebrations when buhari won in 2015 not knowing we voted failure but in tinubu's case, the celebration wasnt widespread which means people didnt vote tinubu as INEC claimed. I am yoruba, and all my family voted PO even all the friends i know voted him. Tinubu forced himself into power.

Well, I will neither agree nor disagree with you.

However, whatever Abracadabra INEC did, millions still voted Jagaban. Facts!!!

People legit left their homes to go and thumbprint for Tinubu and APC.

You can't easily pull off such electoral fraud of that magnitude without reasonable votes.

Boss, this nation ehn... Forget.

Nigerians are their own worst enemies.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by kolosman(m): 8:46am On Feb 21
The Federal government has done nothing to intervene in the helpless situation of hunger and starvation that has ravaged the country since the current administration was sworn in
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by callmevirus(m): 8:47am On Feb 21
Generation1:

So the Igbo are not complaining right? . Some of you are brainwashed . The best truth is that Igbo can not rule Nigeria.

Yes even if an Igbo man doesn't rule, we can never faint or be flogged to get yam and bread

You're the next to faint

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by toujurs: 8:49am On Feb 21
chidiokay:

Hunger no know tribe, just 2days ago person wey vote Peter obi still asked me for 2k, if you throw stone in the market it might hit your neighbor

it is appalling how you people feel, only people that voted Tinubu are suffering, how sey peter obi dey print money dash obedient nii
You are right, even me am feeling it. But i will give that 2k to whom voted for a better Nigeria. I just loaned someone 800k, the guy has been praising me since. I had to tell him to stop, and focus on paying me my money. When due.
I will help who voted, for a good government, than give 1kobo to a tinubu supporter.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by toujurs: 8:51am On Feb 21
Generation1:

So the Igbo are not complaining right? . Some of you are brainwashed . The best truth is that Igbo can not rule Nigeria.
Just look at this mumu, this one doesn't even have hand work.

A grown man at 40. No work. All these yahoo boys. Tinubu should release Sars officer back into the streets.

All these daft, yoruba youths.

Toluwanise, pity your life

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by callmevirus(m): 8:51am On Feb 21
Chickensoup:

This isn't a joking matter. Look at how thin that man's legs are. Look at the exchange rate from N700 to N1800. Look at the level of insecurity and you somehow think bringing obi into the gist helps?. Tinubu hasn't even finished one year and the country is like this. Ok that man that collapsed, they gave him food for today what happens tomorrow and next. What about others that the news media didn't cover. Won't you ever mature.

Don't mind the fool, they are the ones who voted for this drug, Chicago bull certificate forger, during election they will sell their votes for 1k and later come to shout ebi pawa oo, you sold your right for 1k to suffer for 8 years, this man that fainted don't be surprised that he sold his vote and will still do it over again
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:52am On Feb 21
G00dharddick:

Yet your brother MC oluomo threatened non Lagosians and non Yorubas not to vote if they weren't going to vote for the drug lord.

Dey whine yourself!

By the time the okpolor eyes is done with you SW, Una eyes go clear
ogbeni MC oluomo no be my person as your own eyes clear abi, as your lineage dey whine their self. Note its not only lagos that's affected its everywhere in the country, I never supported tinubu or his agbado bandwagon but people like you are acting as if its only yorubas thats suffering, mister man its everybody. Yes MC oluomo threatened non lagosians and I am very sure his errand boys that did the dirty work for them will be scratching their heads now because MC dey inside AC whereas them dey under bridge dey look for agbado & ewa but don't think it's a particular tribe that's suffering for it, it's everybody.
Re: Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street by Afokesco(m): 8:52am On Feb 21
poshestmina:
The suffering is too much ! People are begging and starving.

In a day ,you'll have not less than 5/6 people that will beg you for money to eat or food ,total strangers .it's really that bad now.

God ,please ease the burden on the nation.

God don turn him back from Nigeria tey tey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured / I Want To Be Fat / Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.