Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nigerian Govt To Resume Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu On Feb 26 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt To Resume Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu On Feb 26 (171 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Govt To Resume Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu On Feb 26 by unclebigeye(m): 10:30am On Feb 21
The Nigerian Federal Government is set to resume the trial of Nnamdi Kanu, the self-proclaimed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), on charges of terrorism on February 26. This decision comes after the Supreme Court's ruling on December 15, 2023, allowing the continuation of Kanu's trial on seven remaining charges against him.
<continue reading>

Re: Nigerian Govt To Resume Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu On Feb 26 by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:47am On Feb 21
The hardship is making them to understand that they are holding a prophet of God.

Nigeria is suffering PLAGUE because of one man.

MNK MOSES OF OUR TIME!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt To Resume Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu On Feb 26 by gidgiddy: 11:14am On Feb 21
Nnamdi Kanu, Ohamadike. It shall be well with you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt To Resume Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu On Feb 26 by Okoroawusa: 11:20am On Feb 21
FG never kill that slowpoke? What are they waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt To Resume Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu On Feb 26 by Marineson(m): 11:27am On Feb 21
Ohamadike the great Man.
The only great lion of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt To Resume Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu On Feb 26 by Godjone(m): 11:29am On Feb 21
Okoroawusa:
FG never kill that slowpoke? What are they waiting for?
i was even thinking tinubulation has sent you to early graves. So you are still kicking Praise the lord

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Profer A Solution To Our Nation's Current Challenges / Anambra Partners Lagos Towards Advancing Information Technology / Shettima, Makinde, Obaseki In Ondo For Akeredolu’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.