Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

***hacking And Installation Problem*** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***hacking And Installation Problem*** (1156 Views)

HTC Hd7 Software Installation Problem. / Re: Installation Problem On My Nokia E65 / Installation Problem On My Nokia E65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***hacking And Installation Problem*** by tunnex190: 1:19am On Nov 11, 2011
Hello fellow members! Please come to my rescue. I have used coderus hacking method (UMUNokiaHack) without using cert and key severally. And i just had little blocks on my E63 and i had to format it as usually using hard format this time around (*+3+send). Now, i want to hack it back using the same method i had used time without number and this particular hacking softwares: UMUNokiaHack, Rompatcher, and installserver and even xplore for unhacked phone that am supposed to use to extract the installserver can't get it installed on my phone again. Those softwares keep telling me 'certificate error contact the application supplier'. And some other applications keep telling the same story. I dont know what to do now. Pleaseeeeeeeeee!

(1) (Reply)

Htc Vs Blackberry / New Apple Software Update Warning To All / How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.